54 | KARAOKE BATTLE AND HEARTACHE

NAYARA FOLLOWED BARRY inside the Arrow cave. Barry took her hand and was helping her down a set of stairs to the center of the base. Oliver was quite shocked to hear that Nayara had accepted the measures he had proposed to keep the base safe. All the young brunette said was 'I understand, don't worry Arrow. I trust you' and closed her eyes.

"Can I take the night mask off her eyes. I don't want her to fall down the stairs." Barry told Oliver. "This is very dangerous. I don't support this." He added.

Oliver sighed, nodding at him. Barry took the night mask off Nayara's eyes. The brunette opened her eyes and smiled widely when she saw the bigger and renewed base. "This is brilliant, Arrow." She said, walking quickly down the stairs.

"Watch out. Don't skip the stairs, you can fall." Barry said to her.

The girl smiled at him and walked further down the stairs with a giant smile. She looked at the new set of arrows that Oliver had set up. She walked up to them and before Oliver could say 'don't touch them' she quickly spoke up. "I am not going to touch the arrows." Nayara said to him.

Oliver looked at Barry. "You honestly have to teach her how she shouldn't trust strangers." Oliver told Barry.

Barry waved him off. "She knows it's you. You will be amazed on how smart she is." Barry replied to him, watching how Nayara walked to the computers. The brunette sat down, looking at them but not touching a thing.

Beep! Beep!

Nayara jumped on her seat and raised her hands. "I didn't touch anything." Nayara said, turning to look at Oliver who was dressed as the Green Arrow.

"Honey, if it does that then it means that's an alarm." A woman said, walking closer to the computers. Nayara turned around and froze when she saw the tall blonde woman who. All color was drain from Nayara's face and Barry actually thought that she was about to faint.

"Canary." Oliver greeted her. The blonde woman, whose superhero name was Black Canary, walked closer to the computers. She sent a wink to Oliver, who in return looked down.

Black Canary was about to call Flash by his first name but stopped, seeing the young brunette sitting on the computers. "Flash, what brings you all the way to Star City?" Black Canary asked him with a small smile.

Barry looked at Nayara thinking she was going to answer but instead she was looking at Black Canary. "Meta-human is planning an attack here in Star City." Barry said to Canary. He put both hands on Nayara's shoulder. 

"This is Nayara the newest addition to Team Flash." Oliver told Black Canary. He turned to look at the girl who was just staring at Black Canary like she might disappear any minute. 

The female walked to her to shake her hand, but the girl reacted differently. "Dinah you are beautiful." She said, looking at her with her big brown eyes. Black Canary was shocked to hear the girl call her by her first name.

Before Black Canary could question her, Barry cut in to help Nayara out who was silently freaking out. "I might have let the name slip. Sorry, my fault....but she knows how to keep a secret." Barry said to Black Canary. Oliver sent a look to Barry before turning to the computers.

"It's an alert. There has been an attack near the City Hall." Oliver said while looking at the computer.

Nayara moved her chair closer to the screen, hesitant to moves her eyes away from Black Canary. Her eyes widen when she saw the white smoke and the raven-haired woman. "That's her, O-Arrow." Nayara said, almost reviling his secret identity as well. I have to get better at not naming the characters by their first name, Nayara thought.