BTS JiminxReader FF|| Fall Fo...

By BubbleGumPinkJimin

What happens when you room with seven heavenly guys but one wants your love and attention the most? But, its... More

Ch.1 | The departure
Ch. 2| Hi. Care for a pillow fight?
Ch. 3| Dont get got
Ch. 4| Kidnapped Until Midnight
Ch. 5| Our Break
Ch. 6| Jimin's Dream
Ch. 7| Sister Rage pt.1
Ch. 8| HAlf NaKed (Sister Rage pt.2)
Ch.9| Thunder (Sister Rage pt.3)
HEY! I GOT TEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPS
Ch.10| Festival with a psycho
Ch.13| Dont Test Me
Ch.11| Staying For A Day?!
Ch.12| Pic-a-nic
Ch. 14| Before The Pool Party
15| Pool Party
16• JuNgsHoOk
17| Just A Bit Of Pervert
18| Bad Boys
19| Shower Head
20| Slick Smirk
22| Help Me
23| Robes & Motion
24| Fall Into My Trap PT.1
25| Let The Fight Begin PT.2
26| Your Body Heat
27| Let's Start Rumors (ಠ_ಠ)
Ch. 28| Locker Room Kisses
Ch. 29| Pillow Room Mischief
Ch. 30| "Princess"
Ch. 31| im not the one you love...
Ch. 32| Do Not Disturb
Ch.33》What the f-ck?
Ch.34》Babe
Ch.35》Shh.. Don't Make A Sound
Ch.36》Welcome Back PT.1 *Lenny face*
Ch. 37》 Confrontation & cuddles
Ch.38》Until Tonight
Ch.39♡ Fallen For Me ︴ⓕⓘⓝⓐⓛⓔ

21| Truth or Dare Isn't Always Innocent

3.1K 74 94
By BubbleGumPinkJimin

"(y/n)-ah! Wake up, you've been asleep for too long. School is going to start in 20 minutes." Jimin wined, pushing your sleeping body back and forth. 

You slowly lifted your upper body up and sighed. "I'm so tired..." 

"Hurry and get ready. You still have to eat breakfast." He said. 

"Shit..." You cursed and dragged your upper body up. You sat there for a couple second before falling back down again. "I'll skip school..." 

"No. Get up before I kiss you." Jimin laughed licking his lips. You immediately jumped up from bed. 

"I guess I can go." You said. He starting dying of laughter and walked out the room. You sighed before sitting on your bed.

Better start getting ready...

^_^

Mi Ri POV:

"Yes, correct." I respond onto the phone with my boss. She is highly upset at me; I hate her more than anything, but I have to respect her to keep my job. 

"Good. When I call you again, I want some good news only. No more excuses. If I could come down there, I would. Understand?!" She yelled. I rolled my eyes and mentally cursed her out.

"Yeah." I respond angrily. 

"Yeah? Who are you saying yeah to?" She asked.

"My apologizes. Yes, ma'am." I said in a deep monotone voice.

"Good. Get to work. I'll call in exactly one week. Good luck, you need it." She said rudely. I hung up the phone and threw it at my wall. Luckily, I didn't crack. 

"Fuck... I hate her." I murmured to myself. I was already almost an hour late to class. 

Maybe, I can make her run away...

Prove that she doesn't like him...

Get money and a cute boyfriend...

Ruin her life and reputation...

The world is at my fingertips... 

BTS POV

(Walking to first period)

"Ya know. We should do something different. We couldn't do much at the pool party." Namjoon suggested. 

We hummed in agreement. "We still have water balloons." V said. 

"Isn't that childish?" Kookie asked.

"That's odd coming from you..." Jin laughed. Kookie scoffed. 

"Okay, let's do the water balloons. This is our only chance since autumn is right around the corner." Namjoon said. 

"YAY! WATER BALLOONS!" Hope exclaimed. 

"When?" Jimin asked. 

"Today! Please, today?!" V asked Jin. 

"Okay, fine. Let's do it today." Jin smiled, patting V's head. 

"V is happy." V said, making a box smile. 

"Let's tell (y/n)." Jimin said. 

"I'm right here. I heard your whole conversation." She chuckled. "It's not like I can go anywhere. I don't even have a boyfriend because of you guys. Plus, I am trapped in between all of you." 

They all looked down at her. "Ohhhh, I forgot you were there..." V said. He stretched his arm around her shoulder. Jimin started choking on his spit purposely and V turned to him to pat his back. "You're okay, buddy?" 

"Yeah, thanks." Jimin said. Content with his idea.

 DING                            

                             DING

                 DING              

The boys and (y/n) heard the ringing of the bells in the school; signalling for the students to get to their homeroom. 

(Y/N) POV

"Okay, students. Take your seat." Mr. Yong said. The very teacher whose room got completely destroyed by. It was still and udder mess. Honestly, I forgot that the bad boys made the mess. 

"Mr. Yong, what happened in here?" One student asked. Mr. Yong sighed as he cleaned his granny glasses with his tie. 

"I don't know, Mr. Ji. Still trying to find that out myself." He respond. "Now, unfortunately, the books that we were gonna use today have been completely torn and unusable. For that reason, we are waiting the order of new ones. Until then, we will just be using documentaries and such. Am I clear?" 

"Yes..." The class answered. 

I rested my head on the palm of my hand and stared at the motion picture video he had put on with my notebook for notes. I silently starred off into space until I hear the teacher call again. 

"I'm about to do attendance. Say 'here'." He said. "De Jihun?"

"Here." 

"Mi Na?" 

"Here." 

And so on. 

"Alright, and last, but not least, (y/n)." He called out.

"Here." I said in a jubilant tone. 

"Oh, look whose happy." He said. I did a tiny smile. "I guess you must be excited for my detention you have to serve, right?" 

My smile faded into a disgusted and angry face while scrunching up my eyebrows. He laughed aloud and turned back to his computer. We were skipping his detention for the water balloon party anyway.

"Oh! I'm missing someone from my attendance. Is Lee Mi Ri here?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. 

"No." The students called out in unison. 

"I might need to check up on her. She didn't call in and schedule her absence. I hope she isn't skipping. Let me find out who her roommates are." He said. I banged my head against my desk but he didn't notice. The rest of the boys were basically hiding behind their smol arms but that is not going to help what-so-ever. We had no idea what her plan was, so we had nothing to say anyway. 

"Umph... she isn't on our list with anyone. That's new. I guess they haven't added her to our list. Oh well..." He sighed. 

I breathed out a gush of relieved air and started taking notes again. 

^_^

"Hurry and get in the car. We have to stop by the store." Jin said as we speed walked to the car. 

"NoOOoooO... we're speed walking for absolutely no reason." Suga rolled his eyes. 

"Ya! Ya! Ya!" Jin respond back. 

Jungkook ran past Jimin that was speed walking in front of him and picked me up. I gasped an wrapped my legs and arms around him so I don't fall, therefore, I was looking behind us. 

"You're so slow, (y/n)." Jungkook sighed. I slapped his back before resting my head. 

At least I don't have to walk... 

BUt tHeRe iS sOmE pRoBLeMs... he smell good and his breath on my neck is not oKaY...

Jimin starred into Jungkook's back with a poker face. I looked up from Jungkook's back at Jimin. Jimin head risen and he looked at me with his pretty brown eyes and smiled. I reached my hand and he grabbed it and kept pace as we were all talking about who we were planning on aiming our balloons at. 

"I'm getting Namjoon hyung first." Jimin laughed, rubbing my hand with the pad of his thumb.

"What? Why?" Namjoon asked. 

"Because you said I had no jams." He chuckled.

"Because you don't." Namjoon laughed aloud. 

"That's why you have no booty." Jimin smiled. 

We all burst out laughing and died even more with Jin windshield whiper laugh. 

"Okay-" jin said before bursting out laughing again. "Get in the car." 

Jungkook sat me down and I smiled and jumped in the back seat. Jimin followed and he sat in the middle. Then Hopie got on the other side. 

"How about we play a game?" Jin asked. 

"Yes! Yes!" V jumped.

"What game?" Jimin asked, looking up from your hands after playing with your fingers. 

"Truth or dare." Hope said smiling wide. 

"Yay!" Me and V said in unison. 

"Okay, who goes first?" Jungkook asked.

"Let Jin hyung go first since he is the oldest. We can go in order." Namjoon suggested. 

"I'd go first anyway since i'm the prettiest. Truth or dare Jungkook."

"Dare."

"I dare you to stick your head out the window and look at someone and yell at them for no reason." Jin said as we entered onto the highway. 

"That's easy, hyung." Jungkook smiled. He let his window down and swiftly stuck his head out the window and the wind blew gently on his face. He looked at a small white car and started yelling at the passenger.

"Ya! Your car is as short as Jiminine hyung!" He yelled. Jimin stood up and slapped his back.

 We all started laughing when she let her window down and wrote on a piece of paper that he looks like a little bunny and Jungkook quickly let his window up. 

"Okay, my turn. Truth or dare... Yoongi hyung." Jungkook smiled. Suga removed his head phone out of his ear and starred into Kookie's soul. 

"Dare." He said nonchalantly. 

"I dare you to flip a driver off." He smirked evilly. 

(A/N: For clarification. You are sitting all the way in the back on the right. Window seat. Jimin in the middle. And Hope is to the left of Jimin. Window seat. Suga in the middle of the middle row. Taehyung is on the right. Window seat. Kookie is to the left of Suga. Window seat.  Jin is driving and Namjoon is passenger seat. Normal spot for parents.)

Suga gave him the 'really?' look. He shrugged and stood up and let down Taehyung's window and flipped of two little kids in the back of grey car and sat down like nothing happened. We were 99% laughing at their faces and 1% feeling bad. 

"Yoongi's turn." V boxed smiled. 

"I dare everyone to stfu." Suga said. 

"We didn't pick truth or dare... that's not fair." V frowned. 

He is too innocent for his own good...

"Okay, (y/n). Truth or dare. Hurry and pick before I start singing." Suga said. 

"Oh no.." V sighed. 

"I pick dare!" I yelled. 

"Okay, since Jimin hates being called cute. I dare you to call him cute and kiss his cheek." He grinned evilly while pointing at me. Everyone was laughing and making kissy noises. I rolled my eyes. 

"I could do that." I said as I turn to Jimin who was blushing but no emotion. He was already looking straight so I decided to get it over with. "Jiminie is so cute~" I laughed as I leaned in to peck his cheek. As soon as I lean my head in he turned his head towards me with wide eyes and my lips planted on his. I was about to snap and back away but Jimin tighten his grip on my hand and pulled me in closer. The van was quiet until everyone started laughing again. 

"(y/n) and Jimin sitting in a tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G!!" They chanted continuously. "First comes love... then comes marriage. Then come a baby in a baby carriage!!" They said and started clapping afterwards. 

Jimin and I finally pulled away and breathed air again after suffocating. 

"That's Jimin's first kiss!" V yelled with a box smile. 

"No it was--" I started before Jimin put his hand over my mouth. He shook his head no and looked me in my eyes before slowly removing his hand while the boys were celebrating in the background. Once his hand was off of my face, he looked from my eyes to my lips and licked his own. He slowly looked up into your eyes and blushed before quickly looking away and looking at the ground and continued to hold onto your hand. 

^_^

"Guys, we're here. Let's go!!!" Namjoon ushered opening the van door that contains us all. We all bomb rushed out the van. Jin ran and grabbed a cart and came back. Taehyung and Kookie jumped in the cart and Jin started frantically running towards the entrance of the store. 

(A/N: If this isn't true fucking beauty then what the frick frack tic tac patty wack blood sucking guy named Jack big mac double stack flap Jack is??? If you don't agree than fight me.)

We ran along and we caught different glares at other shoppers at the store while we were talking and playing loud. 

"Cheetos?" Jin said. 

"Cheetos." Suga said tossing three bags of cheetos in the cart. 

"Hot dogs?" Jin asked. 

"Hot dogs!" Namjoon said, tossing it in the cart. Jungkook and V caught all the snacks.

Once we were finished. We paid and left the store and immediately hopped in the van. Sitting in the exact same spots. 

Wae? Idk.

^_^

"Aish. We're back..." Hopie sighed and plopped on the couch with two bottles of Sprite in his arms. "That took longer than expected." 

"Their was more events than expected." Jungkook laughed, opening the refrigerator door looking at Jimin. 

Jimin caught his gaze and turned in embarrassment. He walked into his room and closed the door behind him before yelling, "I WAS STILL BORN IN BUSAN FIRST!!" 

We died of laughter. 

We all set up outside before going to get changed in our rooms. 

^___^

"Hyungs!! Help me fill these water balloons! People are rolling in!" Taehyung yelled. Suga and Namjoon ran over there. Hope and Jin was sitting out food and Jimin, Jungkook, and I was doing random things. 

At one point in time, Jin went into the bathroom and all of the boys had to go. Jimin and I bathroom was already preoccupied. There wasn't many people invited. 

BTS POV

"Hurry the fuck up Jin. You've been in the bathroom for hours already!!" Suga yelled. 

"Now, isn't that a bit of exaggeration?" Jin replied. 

"Hyung. Not to rush or anything but WE NEED THE BATHROOM, TOO!" Hope yelled. 

"Sorry, the queen need his beauty time!" Jungkook said, blocking any access to the bathroom. 

"Good job, my child." Jin said to Jungkook from inside the bathroom. 

"HYUNG! I NEED TO MAKE SURE MY LIPS IS PRETTY SO I CAN KISS (y/n)!!" Jimin yelled. 

Taehyung went to the recently unoccupied bathroom. 

"Oh, we have the God of Destruction..." BTS thought. 

"So, what you're saying is... I CAN FINALLY USE MY DESTRUCTION!?" RM asked. 

"Do wHaT yOu mUsT." Suga said. 

"YASSSSSSS!!!!" He yelled kicking in the door. 

"I WILL END ALL OF YOU PEASANTS!!" He yelled. 

^_^ 

NARRATOR POV

"Uhm. Hyungs, we're out of soda. I knew we should've got more than eight." Jungkook sighed throwing the last soda bottle away. 

They were all soaked in the water balloons that had recently been thrown. It was getting pretty dark and chilly. People were leaving but they roommates still wanted leftover drinks for the dorm. 

"It's okay, Jungkook. I can run and buy some." Jimin volunteered. Jungkook and (y/n) protested. 

"We can wait until tomorrow." Jungkook told Jimin. 

"Yeah. You could get sick because your hair is wet." (y/n) said. 

"Don't worry about that. I'm not going to get sick. The store is only a few blocks away, okay?" Jimin said, patting (y/n) and Jungkook shoulder before parting away from them and entering his car. 

"I guess he'd be fine. Let's just hope he doesn't get sick. He tends to put people before himself." Jungkook said tying a trash bag.

"Yeah, i've seemed to notice." She sighed before turning around to help the smol bean clean.

____The Next Morning___

(y/n) POV

I rolled to my side on my bed. It was late in the afternoon and knew because of how the sun shown and because my trusty clock said so. I shrugged. Then I remembered something. I have freaking school!

I jumped out of my bed and ran to the closest person to me, Jimin, who was still in his room. I opened the door quickly and saw thrown sheets across the mattress and floor and a boy with messy hair was leaning against the bathroom door on the floor. I dashed to him and moved his soft hair out his face. 

"Jimin! Are you okay?" I asked, putting my hand on his forehead and it was really hot. Like as hot as the schools seat be after the last class. But worse. 

"I-I... go to school." He said It was so low, husky morning voice. That was pretty hot but, it's as if he had no energy to speak. I lifted his head up to meet my face and his bright, pretty brown eyes seemed dark. He was definitely sick. 

"I'm not going anywhere, Jimin." I said, lifting his upper body up and resting him on his bed. 

"If you don't leave, I'll kiss you." He managed to say. 

"That's not going to scare me, you've already kissed me before. Second of all, you can't even move." I said, folding his sheets. He sighed and slowly turned to his side along with grunting noises. 

"Okay, now, let me get those other children." You muttered, about to leave the room. 

"Nope. They already left. It's just us two." He told me. 

"They left?!" I repeated. He nodded slowly. "I can't believe this." 

"I'm uncomfortable. Can I have a bath?" He asked, adorably. 

"Yes, of course Jimin. I can make you some soup. Okay?" 

"Yes. Okay. Thank you~" He smiled before sneezing like a little baby. 

"Awwww..." I said aloud. I didn't realize I said that aloud until he pouted. "Oh, shoot, sorry. Lemme go warm up the water." 

I walked into the bathroom and ran some water until the perfect temperature rinsed against my finger. I dried my hands and I waved my hands signaling for him to come in. He slowly got up and held his stomach and held his hand against his head as I helped him walk into the bathroom. 

"Now take a bath." I told him adding soap into the water and handing him a towel. 

"Okay." He said in a low voice. I smiled and handed him a bell just in case he cannot call for me. Then I left the bathroom and closed the door. I ran in the kitchen and started washing my hands to prepare the ingredients for the soup. I started humming music to myself before I heard him call out with the sound of the bell. 

It's only been two minutes...

"Repeat that please! I couldn't hear you!" I asked him. 

"I-I can't get my clothes off...!" He repeated. 

____________________________

Hello! Thanks for reading and thanks for the amount of views. I really appreciate it and never thought i'd even get 10 views. So as you can see. Jimin and you have shared a couple kisses. THE FLUFF IS ATTACKING!!

But it's only getting better...

AYEEE 3000+ words!!!

Announcements:

1. Jung Hoseok's Hixtape is released in March. Prepare yourselves because he is about to snatch our wigs and I am not mentally prepared. 

2. March 14th is the school walkout! Are you participating??

3. I give up on chapter update dates. It's going to be updated irregularly. When I set limits, I end up leaving y'all with bad chapters or never update it on time and then freak out. And, the sad truth, I get distracted by BTS videos, go ahead, shoot me. I admit it. 

4. Don't be a ghost reader. Tell me what I suck with and tell me the things I'm good at. I'd love to read it. 

5. Tell others about this suck ass bias-wrecking book. Why not?

6. BTS beat Kendrick Lamar at his own game in DNA. DNA by our babies have 291 m views in a FIVE month time period. With DNA by Kendrick following wayyyy behind with 155 m views in a TEN month time period. Aren't you proud of our boys? Remember when BTS was going to de-band because they didn't have enough money for mv's and now their living in a 7 million dollar house?! SO HAPPY! Oh my heart.. it's oh... :D

7. Stay tuned for next chapter. Because this is one of THE juiciest scene. 

Check out my other books. 

Jeon Jungkook ff: -Only Fools-

Park Jimin Supernatural ff: HELL-ISH

-Author-nim Ocean

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 37.1K 72
"Hyung, can we cuddle?" Simple roomates, that's all they were supposed to be... *slightly graphic descriptions *mpreg Highest Rankings #1 in Yoongi...
284K 7.9K 106
You're a stylist for EXO, but what happens when you catch the eyes of very pent up BTS members? You may end up with more than you bargained for. If...
121K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
243K 8.9K 25
"Go talk to him!" Taehyung said. "...blllblmmlb" Jimin was babbling. Jungkook passed them on his way through the hallway. Taehyung was sighing. Afte...