Crystal {Completed}

By Sarah24SM

One world two different colors.... She came from all the wrongs she never did, her side was nothing but fille... More

Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue!
Romano

Chapter 01

6.8K 219 25
By Sarah24SM

This chapter may be confusing to many of you but hope it makes sense once few more chapters are added...enjoy the most simple yet complicated story I am writing ;)

"It's a girl" the words echoes through all the walls of the palace before the steps of the King echoes through the hallway as he walks past the queen's door with a word.

"Adrian" the King growls as he makes his way towards the throne and the said man steps out of the darkness.

"You summoned me Sire" Adrian speaks as he kneels in front of the King in respect.

"It's a bloody damn girl again" the King growls his frustration as he clutches onto the throne arms and turns to stare at Adrian who slowly gets up from his position.

"Your words Sire" he speaks and the King sighs as a frown takes place on his face before he steps away from the throne and sits on the steps pulling off his crown.

"My bloodline has been cursed, I have taken three wives and all of them have given me nothing but girls...

May be the fault lies within me" he sighs but Adrian stands still speaking of nothing.

"I cannot even ask to get rid of her, can I?" he chuckles darkly shaking his eyes before he stares at Adrian seriously.

"If I ask you Adrian, will you kill her as well?" the king asks and Adrian just keeps silent for a while before he replies.

"If that is what you want" his answer makes her King chuckle once again.

"I want your honest answer in this, will you kill that child? Will your soul allow you to do the deed and kill an innocent?" he asks.

"She will not be innocent when she grows up" Adrian adds and his king nods getting up from the steps as he wears his crown on his head and sits on his throne.

"Then I will leave her in your care Adrian, I know she will never be as innocent as a baby but do not let this cruel world turn her into one" the king stops as the door opens and Adrian steps aside.

"You asked for her your highness" the woman speaks as she makes her way towards the king but Adrian stops her and takes the baby in his arms dismissing the woman.

"But the child has yet to see her mother and get feed" the woman protests but one look from their king she nods her head stepping out of the door.

"There must be a way" Adrian whispers not knowing why did he even took the child in his arms.

"We have gone through it all. She is now a princess and one day a Crowned Queen and I along with her mother leave our last hope along with our breath on her...

I am sure by now her mother has taken her last breath and I am glad she did not feed our child, even if the blood running in her body is from my genes, she will never be allowed to drink her mother's milk...

I am giving you my last order as your king, protect this child with your life as if she was your own...never let the darkness within our family ever touch her"

"My King" Adrian nods as he kneels with the child in his arms as the King nods and push the sword directly in his heart.

********

"No" the loud cry of the woman makes Adrian jerks up from his position and he turns around to find the mother of the child he was holding in his arms crying at the scene in front of them.

He steps aside as the woman runs to where the king was seated death and kneels in front of him sobbing loudly.

"Why did you not stop him?" the woman cries and Adrian stands without any emotion showcasing while the child in his arms fidgets at the sounds.

"My Lord" a gasp is followed from the door and Adrian steps out of everyone sight as his duty was done but stop as the woman cries his name.

"Did he even see our child?" the woman asks and Adrian shakes his head no.

"Give me our child, she deserves to be in her father arms even if he is no longer with us" she raises both of her hands that was covered in blood to take the child.

"You are not allowed to touch her" he speaks refusing to give the child.

"How dare you?" the woman cries in anger.

"As per the wishes of our late king, only Adrian Martin the head of the commander is allowed to care for the child...

As she is our future Queen" the head of minister speaks as he joins them and Adrian without a word walks out of the room as he leaves one crying woman in there while he holds one crying in his arms.

*******

"Are you out of your fucking little ass-holish mind?" Dante shouts as he stares at his friend in disbelief.

"Dante, shit down" Diego, his father scolds his son who rolls his eyes before sitting down.

"This is a joke, this must be" Giovanni Antonio speaks.

"No, he died right in front of me"

"And you happily took his child in your arms?" Dante scoffs before shutting as his father glare his way.

"Dante, where you not going to your cousins place?" Diego asks his son who groans.

"Do not call those feathery bastards my cousins"

"Well if I remember correctly you were born out of wedlock so that makes you a bastard" his father grins and Dante eyes blazes.

"No that makes you a bastard, jeez cannot believe mom let you fuck her" he grumbles before poofing off in air as Diego jump to beat the shit out of him.

"What did you even eat when you had him?" Giovanni chuckles.

"Let's take our mind off gutter and focus on the serious topics" Diego winks Giovanni's way who laughs aloud.

"Your truly are a fucker, karma is a bitch for literally taking one Angel, you are stuck with a son like him"

"Not for long, I am sending him away for a while"

"How while are we talking?" Adrian asks raising a brow.

"His grandparents found out Dante has wings and they want to take him in"

"And you are letting?" Adrian asks in amusement.

"No, but I need some break from him, maybe he will change a bit if he stayed with some angels around him...

He is getting out of hand day by day" Diego sighs.

********

"Enough about my son, let's focus on the situation that brought us all in here"

"Yes the situation being a girl, may I ask how the fuck are you going to take care of her?" Giovanni asks as he stares at the crib in the room.

"I do not know, but before he pulls the sword right through his heart he said his wife must have taken her last breath but she is alive and that raises some really serious questions...

But we cannot do anything after all she is still a Royal" Adrian puts in and both the men nod their head.

"Let's try and cover up also try to do some damage control after all this fucking world just lost their king and I am sure as long as that Throne remains empty leeches will try to take control" Diego speaks.

"How many of them can we trust?" Giovanni asks and Adrian runs his hand through his hair.

"None, I am sure as soon as the news of the baby being the queen is out her siblings will not be happy"

"But none of them will be fit for the role"

"But that does not mean no one will try to claim"

"What then?" Giovanni asks as he looks from Diego to Adrian.

"I wanted to ask a favor" Adrian clears his throat and Diego sighs.

"Can your mate stay around until she is..."

"No" Diego refuses.

"I understand" Adrian sighs nodding his head.

"I will put my life on line for you Adrian but my mate is off limits. There are still people around who does not like the idea of a real Angel standing on the same ground as them but I am not risking her getting hurt in anyways not even with words...

My loyalty for the throne remains intact but my mate is not one of us to be bound to follow orders" he finalizes and Adrian nods his head having had no idea what will he do with a child.

"Is there not anyone we can trust?" Giovanni raises the questions.

"The moment they bury his body thing will turn down bad and I will be summoned all the time"

"Times like these I wish I had a mate" Giovanni chuckles.

"As if, you would let her get in" Diego teases as he gets up and walks to where the child was sleeping.

"My mate won't step in the palace but the child can step out of it right?" Diego asks as he picks up the girl.

"What do you mean?" Adrian asks in confusion.

"My mate will look after the child on her own terms and that means she will have to be in hands on Angels, you want her away from darkness and greedy hands...

Well do we have any better option than giving her to Angels? Not an ounce of darkness will ever touch her in their protection" he smiles and Adrian nods his head.

"It's settled then, leave the council to me. I will take care if any protests about the girl being out of palace is made" Giovanni speaks as he gets up from his seat.

"What her name by the way?" Giovanni asks as he stares at Adrian.

"Crystal, clear as the sky and a river" Adrian speaks and both the men nod their heads.

"I hope we are not protecting the wrong one" Diego sighs before he disappears with the child.

*******

"This man, he took my child" Crystal's mother accuses as soon as Adrian walks in the room but he does not reply back but stands facing the council.

"She deserved to say her father goodbye" the woman shouts once again.

"Yes, but it was a direct order that the child will not be any part of the ceremony, she was to handed to Adrian Martin as soon as she was born...

All of her care will be looked after by him and if anything happens to the child he will be the one responsible and answer the council directly...

This Kingdom will be run by the council members and any decisions to be made will be passed on by us...

This throne will remain untouched and wait for it to be claimed by the Crowned Princess Crystal who will reside under the care of Adrian Martin and her whereabouts will be known by no one until she is eligible to come back" Giovanni speaks before the protests rise up.

"You cannot do this, she is my child I have full right to know about where my child resides"

"I understand your feelings but she is not just your child but the future to this world...

We cannot compromise on her safety, now if anyone who defies the order and try to go against will not just be ban from this worlds but it's an ultimate death for them" another council member speaks showing his support.

"Very well then, this meeting is dismissed" Giovanni speaks before all of them rise to get up.

*******

"It ended too quietly" Giovanni speaks as he stands next to Adrian.

"This is the silence before the storm" Adrian adds.

"I have full faith Aura and Diego will never let any harm come to the girl but things are not looking too well not just within but out of the castle"

"I know, Warren was confronted with few protestors"

"This will be harder once she is back"

"Yes, let's hope that this one is a good one, if not..."

"Not here" Giovanni speaks as he clutches Adrian's shoulder.

"This family's bloodline is more fucked up than anyone, this needs to end but even thinking about death for a Royal is a crime in itself" Giovanni adds making Adrian nod his head as they stare ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 139K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
10.2K 371 31
First book in the Hybrid mate series...... His name Joshsan Morgan... Future Alpha of the blood scent pack... He loves running.. And being around peo...
29.5M 872K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...
Rose By Jay

Teen Fiction

671 53 28
Her name is Rose, she was like a rose. She let no one in and whenever someone wanted to get close she pushed them away. The thorns of a rose led peo...