let her go

lunatic_moonlight tarafından

« liskook ff » [completed + reuploading] Jin hug jungkook in his embrace. Jin: Just let her go . * while cryi... Daha Fazla

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Not a chapter!
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Not a chapter #2
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Not a chapter#3
chapter 24
chapter 25
❗️Notice #1 ❗️
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
♥️Not a chapter #4 🤯
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapeter 36 (end)
💔Not a chapter # 5 💔
🔥 not a chapter #6 🔥
_ not a chapter #7 _
🧐 not a chapter 8 🤨
💕News #1💕
🦄not a chapter_9🦄

i n t r o d u c t i o n . ° • *

10.2K 193 21
lunatic_moonlight tarafından

Lisa : a girl who lost her way home due to the fact that her parents past away during her 10th birthday. Since then she was taken well by her older Brother , Kim taehyung.

Jungkook : a playboy in her school. He likes to play with every girls hearts . But not with Lisa . He find her special due that she was different from other girls . Since then he fell in love with Lisa and will take all course to get Lisa in his life .

Somi: your worst enemy. She will do anything to break both of your relationship apart. She only wants jungkook to herself. Also a play girl in the school.

Jisoo : she your bff she has been with u since kindergarten. Both of u are really close . She knows u more than anyone. She also have a secret crush on jin

Mark : also a best friend of Lisa since grade 1 with jisoo . He has been in love with Lisa ever since he met her . He will never leave Lisa ever in his life . He will get Lisa * same as jungkook* until he have her his .

Jin : the older Brother of jungkook , or let's just say that jungkook gets love information from jin in order to get Lisa . Jin have a secret crush with jisoo too . ( what a surprise)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

683K 27.8K 94
"Why did you do this to me if you love me?" "Love? Oh so sorry, but.... I don't do love" -- "I am sorry." "For what? To who?" -- "I love you." "Yeah...
9.4K 371 52
◉ Force/arrange marriage au ◉ The first time they met she became his enemy ◉ The second time they met she became his finance ◉ The third time they m...
5K 224 9
''Kook, don't do this..'' she pulled away. Jungkook closed his eyes, almost in despair. ''You feel it too, don't you?'' he locked her in between his...
19.1K 632 24
Will y/n fall in love with his mental patient? " stop falling for me." " then let me love you..." ☡Mention of rape☡ (Credits to owners of pictures u...