That's Amore (A DDLC Fanfic c...

By SpadesWatermelonV2

After a year of waking up from his medically induced coma, Spencer fixes the NWG into organized crime. He mak... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter One: Return of The Kingpin Part I
Chapter Two: Return Of The Kingpin Part II
Chapter Three: Giving Up
Chapter Four: I'll take you there
Chapter Five: Do You Remember Me?
Chapter Six: Please Come Back Home
Chapter Seven: I Could Really Use Somebody
Chapter Eight: The Watcher
Chapter Nine: Alias's and Allies
Chapter Ten: Passionfruit
Chapter Eleven: Two Of A Kind
Chapter Twelve: I'll Try To Fix You...
Chapter Thirteen: Reservations
Chapter Fourteen: Traitor
Chapter Fifteen: Dying To Live
Chapter Sixteen: Living To Die
Chapter Seventeen: Only God Can Judge Me Now
Chapter Eighteen: What's Worth Fighting For
Chapter Twenty: Revenge is The Best Medicine
Chapter Twenty-One: I Miss You So
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Enemy of My Enemy
Chapter Twenty-Three: Look What Hell Made!
Chapter Twenty-Four: Unconditional Love
Epilogue

Chapter Nineteen: Hunter-Killer

2.1K 43 54
By SpadesWatermelonV2

"I've seen your bond Natsuki! I'm gonna turn you in for that 5 million!" The man yelled.

"You're going to sell out your own damn daughter?!" Natsuki yelled back at the man.

That was Natsuki's dad...he was going to send his daughter to jail for money.

"You were never my daughter! You were a fucking mistake! Now let's go." Natsuki's dad said.

"Get off of me!" Natsuki yelled. Natsuki pushed her dad on the ground. Her dad looked up at here with fire and his eyes.

Suddenly he rose to his feet and hit Natsuki with the back of his hand. Natsuki fell on the ground holding her cheek.

"That right you little bitch! Cry all you want." Natsuki's dad said.

"Hey motherfucker..." I said while walking towards Natsuki's dad.

I cocked my hand back and punched her dad square in the face.

Natsuki got up off the ground and stood behind me. I could see a red hand mark on her cheek.

"The fuck are you?" Natsuki's dad said while getting up again.

"You're worst fucking nightmare." I said.

Natsuki's dad raised his arm and tried to hit me over the head with his empty beer bottle.

I caught his arm by his wrist and punched him in the stomach. He dropped the beer bottle and I caught it.

I cocked my hand back and glassed Natsuki's dad in the face.

He took a few steps back while holding his bloody cheek. I looked down at my hand and noticed that some shards of glass went into my hand as well.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU." Natsuki's dad yelled. He flipped out a stiletto and charged at me.

He bent his arm back and tried to stab me in the stomach. I grabbed his hand right before the knife peirced me, just an inch away from my stomach.

I raised my knee up and knocked the knife out of his hand. I looked over at him and head butted him as hard as I could.

Natsuki's dad fell back in his back, I think he was knocked out.

I turned around to see Natsuki standing behind me. I could see the hand mark on her face still with a tear coming out of one of her eyes.

"Th...th...thank you..." Natsuki said while on the verge of bursting into tears. She ran towards me and wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"It's okay Natsuki..." I said.

She let go of me and we saw her dad laying in the ground. I picked up the stiletto off the ground and put it in my pocket. I helped Natsuki pick up her stuff. We put her stuff in my car and drove back into my house.

We walked through the door and Sayori watched as I carried Natsuki's stuff upstairs.

"What's all of that?" Sayori asked.

"I'm moving in!" Natsuki said cheerfully.

"No fair...if Natsuki gets to move in then I get to move in too!" Sayori said.

"Fine whatever..." I said.

I really didn't have much choice. Besides, I didn't mind having cute girls live with me.

"Now now everyone, if anyone is living with Spencer, it's me." Monika said while walking in the room.

"I honestly don't really care." I said.

"YAY!" Sayori and Monika said in unison.

I helped Natsuki put her stuff away and we walked back downstairs.

I sat down on the couch joining Monika, Sayori, and Natsuki on the couch.

"Wait so like...where's Yuri?" I asked.

"I haven't heard from her lately...maybe we should check on her." Monika said.

"Yeah that might be a good idea..." I said. I stood up and grabbed my keys from off the counter. I began to walk out the door until I heard footsteps behind me.

"I'm going with you." Monika said.

"Um why." I said.

"I just want to make sure that you and Yuri don't do that thing you did that one night in the hotel." Monika said while poking my chest.

"Y-Yuri told you about that?!" I asked embarrassed.

"She said you were sooooooo dreamy and soooo gentle. She went on and on about how you-" Monika said. I cut her off before she could finish that last sentence.

"Shush shush okay you can come!" I said.

Monika giggled and followed me out into my car. We got in and Monika closed her door and looked over at me.

"So when do I get my turn?" Monika asked in a flirty voice.

"Uuuuh...." I said dumbfounded.

"I'd love to see what you got" Monika said while touching my chest with her fingers.

"Let's just...go get Yuri..." I said embarrassingly.

We drove over to Yuri's house and I parked out front.

"Just wait here, I'll go get Yuri." I said.

"Oookaay, just no fooling around in there." Monika said while flashing me a wink.

I got out of the car and knocked on Yuri's door.

Yuri came to the door with her hair messed up and she looked tired as ever.

"Hello...?" She said with her head down.

"Yuri?" I asked.

She looked up at me and let out a faint smile.

"Oh hey Spencer..." She said.

"Are you alright Yuri?" I asked. I looked down at what she was wearing. She was wearing a sweatshirt and some running shorts. The left sleeve on her sweatshirt was soaked with blood.

"Yeah..I'm...I'm...ugh..." Yuri said. She passed out and fell towards the ground. I caught her before she fell.

I picked her up and set her down on her couch.

"Yuri? Yuri?" I called out. She didn't answer. She looked as if she hadn't sleep since I left her house the other day.

I rolled up her bloody sleeve to see that her arms were cut up really bad.

"Holy shit..." I said.

I went into Yuri's bathroom and grabbed some bandages and some rubbing alcohol.

I went back over to her couch and grabbed her arm. I rubbed an alcohol soaked towel up and down her arms.

"G-Gah!" Yuri yelled. She woke up and looked over at me.

"S-sorry...it's cleaning your wounds so it kinda hurts." I said.

"W-what happened?" She asked.

"You passed out and I saw that you had open wounds...you don't mind if I bandage them for you do you?" I asked.

I knew exactly how these wounds got here, but I didn't want to ask Yuri about them.

"N-no...not at all..." She said.

I unravled the bandages and began to wrap them around Yuri's arm. She watched as I slowly covered her wounds with the cloth.

I looked up at her and noticed that everytime I would touch her skin, she would stop breathing for a second.

"Hey Yuri..." I asked.

She remained silent, still entranced about how I was bandaging her arms.

"Yuri?" I said again.

"O-oh sorry...yes?" She said.

"You don't seem too good. Do you want to spend some time at my house for a little while? The rest of the girls are there as well." I said.

"S-stay at your house...with you?" She said aghast. I guess she didn't hear that last part.

"Yeah? I mean you don't have to but I w-" I began to talk but Yuri cut me off.

"I'd love to stay with you..." Yuri said in a somewhat creepy voice.

"Oh okay, well your all bandaged up, shall we get going?" I asked.

I held my hand out to Yuri and she placed her hand on mine. I pulled her up from the couch and me and her walked out hand in hand.

"Thank you God..." I heard Yuri whisper.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628K 14.1K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
896K 41.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
690K 42.4K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 49.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC