Their love is destinated...

By suba30

Change is beautiful.. when we are brave enough to evolve it with the destination.. Lets see a broken relatio... More

Their Love Is Destinated..
1.. Happy Starting..
2.. Agitated with her arrival..
3.. Encountering the Past..
4.. Repenting for their Sin..
5.. Purab's concern for Pragya
6.. Abhi and Pragya's Meeting
7.. Pragya's Discomfort
8.. Dev's Unease And Abhi's Ardour
9.. Abhi's Hunch For Pragya
10.. Abhi's Innervation
11.. Revelation Of The Past
12.. Wounded Hearts
13.. Pragya To Help Abhi..
14.. Meeting Of DEVAKSHI
15.. Abhi's Envious Nature
16.. Abhi's Strangeness
17.. Blooming Bonds..
18.. Unwanted Misunderstandings..!..
19.. Moving On With The Reality..
21.. Tanu's Entry..
22.. Mehra Family And Tanu..!..
23.. Abhi's Regret..
24.. Abhi's Fluctuate Feelings
25.. Upside-down Trials
26.. Tanu And Bulbul's challenge..!
27.. Burning Bridges Between Love And Hate..
28.. Collided Hearts
29.. Just You And Me

20.. Dev To Stand For Sonakshi

622 230 61
By suba30

Hi everyone.. ❤️

Last update gained a much of response.. and I'm really happy about that.. ❤️💜
Thank you so much for the wonderful love and support 💜❤️

Here..
To add on that.. I would like to share the winning moment of this story.. in Abhigya Awards.. in the category of.. Multiple character story.. The story has won the third prize ️💜

Here is the winning sticker with the cover pic and the winning certificate.. 💜

Thank you all of you for giving me such happiness and made this possible..
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

This story is not that much popular.. But still..!.. this success is very surprising to me.. and hope I will give my best ahead.. ️💜

Here... Lets get into the next chapter..

Part : 20..
Dev To Stand For Sonakshi..

                💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜

"The Caterpillar has to suffer silently in a cocoon in order to become a butterfly...

Change is Painful in the beginning..
But worth it in the end.."

💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜

Dev.. leave me..!.. Sonakshi kept pleading him as tears rolled down her cheeks... and her voiced choked in between her words..!..

While on the other side Dev with his full force.. pulls her without paying any heed to her words..

On seeing  them.. Ragini and Bulbul were totally confused..!.. While Bulbul came forward asking him what happened..!?... He asked her to leave way.. and started pulling Sona out of the home.. He made her to sit his car.. and started to drive out of the house..

Here in Abhi's room..

Pragya and Abhi were talking to each other.. About the wedding arrangements...

Where Pragya felt Abhi's behavior very different with her.. She strikes.. Why is he so reserved..?!. Is he still staying with that unwanted guilt feeling..!?..

While Abhi thought.. Why she is again and again coming in front of me...!?.. I don't want to have any relation with her, which.. I decided that day itself.. I didn't took this decision for her sake.. since already.. I had made her to go through lot of pain.. and she has lived a curse full life because of me.. But now.. I want to be away from her.. because of me.. This time.. I don't want to make myself get hunted.. Because of my feelings for her.. how do I explain her..!?!.. Abhi was going through such a emotional trail..

Meanwhile.. Bulbul was calling Pragya's name continuously.. which brought them out of their own thoughts..

And then they both walked out towards her.. who held Pragya's arms and said what happened a few minutes before..

Where.. Dev took Sonakshi with him..?!.. Pragya confused her voice.. while Abhi said.. Dev was here..?!..

Pragya nods her head saying... he came here to drop me.. She then rushes down, while Abhi and Bulbul followed her..

With Dev and Sonakshi..

Dev stopped the car and asks Sona to get down.. while she remained silent.. he stepped down from his seat and walked towards her side and asks her to get down.. and opened the door for her.. with no other go he held her hand.. and slightly pulled her out..

And then he walked ahead along with her.. He got a call and saw that it was non other than his sister Pragya.. he disconnected the call and all the while Sonakshi was looking at him with tearful eyes..

Thank you for coming here at once I called you..!.. We are terminating you from this hospital.. here is your termination letter.. you can take it and get out of this hospital right now..!.. The Chief doctor of the hospital said and forwards an envelope towards Sonakshi... which made her to stumble completely..

Miss. Sonakshi Mehra is not here to take your termination letter.. Rather she will be resigning her job right now.. Dev said sternly..

And the doctor says.. What is the need of resignation..?!.. when we are terminating her from the job.. because of her.. our hospital name is facing humiliation..

I was just out of country for a month.. and I was shocked knowing her true face..!.. she is just ridiculous.. How cheap..!?.. He looks at Sonakshi completing his words..

Will you please mind your words.. how dare you to say such words about her..!?.. don't forget that she was the best of the best doctor of your hospital.. if not her.. this hospital wouldn't have got this much fame and respect.. and you are blaming her for the mistake which she has not done.. Dev defended her.. Who was looking at him much respect..

Will you just stay quiet and it will be good if you stay put of this matter Mr. Dev Dixit..!.. I very well know that what relation you have with her... So just stay out of this.. and it will be better if you leave this place now.. He says looking at Dev..

Sonakshi steps forwards and says furiously.. That's enough Sir..!.. Not a word anymore.. You want me to get away from this hospital right.. Fine.. I will But.. I will never accept your termination letter.. As Dev said.. I will resign this job.. as I know.. who I am.. and what relationship we both share with each other... This is not the end of my carrier.. My life will be more successful than this.. as of now.. you don't know that whatever you said about me.. you will surely regret for it later..

Saying so she pulled a white paper that was near by and penned down her resignation letter.. While Dev was looking at her with much of delighted eyes..

Meanwhile.. he got a call.. and it was from Pragya.. He slowly moved away and attends the call.

***In Mobile..

Dev.. where are you..?!.. where did you take Sonakshi..?!.. She is fine nah..?!..

Haan di.. Infact she is fine than before.. said Dev...

But Dev.. where are you.. And why did.. .. Before she could complete.. he cuts off her saying.. we are in hospital di.. and then he explained whatever happened.. di.. I'm so sorry that I did like that..

No.. Dev.. what you did was correct.. and I hope my daughter will be feeling much better.. Ragini said as the call was in speaker.. where the whole Mehra family was hearing to him..

Here.. Dev smiled with a relief and he saw Sonakshi walking towards him.., He ended the call saying that they will be back in a while..***

Shall we leave..!?.. he asks and she nods her head softly..

They got into his car.. and he drove away.. where she was sitting next to him very quietly.. Where he saw her restless face..

He held her palms that was over her lap and asks... You are fine right..!?.. She gestured her eyes as yes.. and was about to speak.. .. But Dev voiced before her saying.. Please don't say
thank you..!.. Infact.. I'm the reason for your state.. after all I could do this only..

Sonakshi gave an opposed look and said.. Never say like that Mr. Dixit.. please.. It's not you.. but it's me.. Those words spoken by him.. was ridiculous..!.. how dare he to say like that..?!..

You saved me from everything.. and.. what I gave you in return.. these dismissive words on you.. I can't take that anymore.. Infact I resigned this job, as that would prove that we are not wrong..

Dev gave a reliable sight at her who continued.. I hope you will forgive me..!.. how much ever I express it.. I don't know.. I mean..!.. Sona breaks her voice in between her words, as all the while while her eyes were fluttering with an unknown fear...

He stopped the car suddenly.. and she gave a jolt.. and her front hair fell over her face.. she let out a heavy breath.. while Dev says.. "Why can't you just tell me what you feel..?!"..

She gave him a confused sight.. and he continued.. "Because.. how you act is confusing me..,".. He pauses looking at her, who was gazing at him..

She finally said... May.. I.. I mean.. What did you say..?!.. she shrinks her eyes looking at him.. as he looked at her.. and says with a glee full smile.. "The more you hide your feelings.. the more they show.. And.. the more you deny your feelings.. the more they grow.."

This time it was fully a blank statement for her.. And she strikes her thoughts over him.. "Oh no.. he.. is he..!.. what shall I say.. shall I.. no.. no.. let it be.. how many times he was rude with me.. let him tell by himself.."..

Dev.. I can't understand what you are saying.. He started the car and smirking his smile at her and says.. You couldn't understand.. or.. you don't want to understand..?!.. She flips facing him with a bright smile..

"Very clever...you are tricking me.. Even I know how to do that..".. she thought and cornered her sight at him and saya.. May be.. I don't want to.. but tell me.. whatever you said.. how did you say that looking at me.. Is it that.. you too are like that..?!.. her words made herself to gasp in shock and she bit her tongue.. of thinking.. what will be his reply..!?..

Without wasting a second.. Dev says.. "Haan.. I too have all these.. and I understood it well.. and want to understand that much better than before.. "

Ahaan.. really..!.. may I know what it is then..!?.. She asks flipping her sight at him directly.. and he stops the car.. as she saw that they had reached her home..

He relieved himself from the seat belt and she looks at him.. who turns and sat comfortably facing her.. He held her cheek and she winks her eyes at him..

And he says.. "You wanna know for whom I feel for..?!..".. She nods her head with a slight smile.. and he says.. "Then repeat the first word again.."..

Saying so he steps out of the car and walks inside the house .. While she was still sitting there with full of confusion..

"What is it..!?!.. which I have to repeat..!.. why he is always so mystifying.. God..!.. what is he upto..?.. Repeat the first word.. But which letter.. Dev... Ahh..!"
she gave a muddles sight on thinking all the way by walking into the house.. and gave a sudden jerk.. and she heard Bulbul's voice..

Ahhh...!.. Sona.. What is this..?!..
Bulbul angered her voice and rubbed her head.. as Sona just dashed with her a few seconds ago..

What is it Bulbul..!?!.. Sona asks moving her aside in a baffling tone.. Bulbul walks behind her with full of rage and says. What is it..?!.. you don't know what you did..!?.. Sony nods her head negatively and Bulbul says.. You.. !.. just now you dashed with my head.. and you are are asking what is it..!.. You have gone mad..!?..

All this was been watched by
Dev who was busy with his mobile..

Where Sona.. at once turned towards Bulbul and held her arms tightly.. saying.. Bulbul.. what did you say..!?..

And Bulbul says.. what did I say..?!. Oh come on nah.. repeat it .. What did you say..?.. Sonakshi asks with much of excitement..

And Bulbul says.. Me..!.. I.. hmm.. I said that.. you have gone mad..!. Sona gave a bright smile.. and says.. You have gone mad..!..

While Bulbul holds her cheeks with pity sight.. And says.. Sona.. you have really gone mad..!.. saying so Bulbul yelled shouting her voice.. Ma.. come here.. come here soon.. Sona has gone mad.. Ma..

And without minding her words.. Sonakshi continued her eyes to fluffer enormously and recalled what Dev said.. "You want to know for whom I fell for.. Read the first word.., and the first word is.. You..!.. that's me..!.. oh my god.. That's me.."..
she blinked her eyes continuously in unknown happiness as her heart beat raised to the extreme.. her ears were continuously hearing those words again and again.. "Come on Miss. Sonakshi Mehra.. You are the one whom Mr. Dev Dixit is feeling for.."

She felt high as flying as her legs were swirling all around the place.. She was bouncing with happiness which she felt for the first time that is unique and as well as unexpected to her..

Meanwhile.. Ragini came out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee.. and saw Sonakshi twirling Bulbul with a full josh.. Bulbul was trying to escape from her grip..

She came towards them and pulls Bulbul from her grip.. Sona.. what happened to you.?!. she asks with a confused voice.. and Bulbul said.. Ma.. your daughter has gone mad..!..
She is behaving very weirdly from the moment she entered the house..

Sona gave a glittering smile and hugs her mom suddenly, who was still in confusion..

And then.. Dev came forward saying.. Aunty.. I have to leave now.. An important call from office.. Sorry aunty.. will come another day surely..!..

Ragini was totally surprised of him and his soft nature.. While Sona hid her face behind her mom's shoulder and peeps her eyes towards him.. While Dev kept ogling at her..

By the way.. where is di..?!.. he asks and Bulbul says.. Pragya has gone with Abhi bhai to finalize the dresses and jewels for wedding.. she said she will directly reach home from there..

Dev let out a bitter sigh on hearing about Pragya with Abhi.. But he tried to be normal in front of them and fakes smiles at Ragini.. He bends down his head and took Ragini's blessings.. while she smiled blessing him..after which, he left the house..

""""" "" "" "" """""

Here in Karan's showroom..

Abhi and Pragya were checking with all things, while Pragya asks Karan to deliver all the things directly to Abhi's home..

And she found Abhi missing next to her.. wandering her eyes here and their.. she found him busy with a call.. and walks near him..

Once he ended the call... Abhishek... are you happy with all the things..?!.. Asks Pragya.. he looks at her by pausing his sight and then nods as no.. while her face went pale and she says.. if you are not happy with anything, we can change it immediately ..!..

Abhi winks his eyes at her with a smile and poked her nose saying.. Yes.. everything will happen according to my wish only.. Pragya stood thinking over his eyes as his words..

I said that I'm not okay with you.. I mean.. why didn't you purchase anything for you..?!.. he asks and she shook her head saying.. How can I Abhishek..!?.. That won't be fair right..

Abhi came close to her and pulls her dupatta by covering it over her head while she smiles at him without taking her sight away from him..

She gestured him as what..?!.. and he says.. don't you know what is my wish..?!.. She shook her head as no with the same smile.. and he continues.. You are always very fair according to me.. and everything is fair in.. .. he pauses as his eyes went widened looking at something.. and Pragya slides her head at him and asks.. Fair in.. what..!?..

Just then a voice, sounded from her back.. Fair in Love..!.. Right Abhi..!.. Pragya turns towards the person and gave a confused eyes.. while Abhi says.. Tanu...!..

_____________

Will be continued..

So, here is the twist..

Entry of Tanu..!.. What is she gonna do with Abhi and Pragya..!?..

What is gonna happen with Dev and Sonakshi' new relation!?..

Lets wait and watch the interesting twists..

If you like the update.. Vote and share your views..

Thank you..

With Love..
Suba

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 2.2K 27
We have all the control of our lives but does this applies over the power of Destiny and Love... you never know what's planned for you and how an un...
15.8K 1.3K 18
No matter how hurt she was by the fact that he can't be his but she will do everything to make him happy and feel special. When you fall in love with...
86.3K 5.3K 52
A night will change the life of two unknown people....... How destiny will bring them together...... and how they become each other's reasons of exis...
214K 9.2K 26
I was about to end my life when he saved me. He mended my broken heart with his love and care. He was fast very fast. He told me his darkest secret...