Rejected Once? And Now I Have...

By Jason15_HeavyMetal

I was always told once you find your mate, everything was up hill from then on. Did anyone ever-EVER- think t... More

Rejected Once? And Now I Have A New Mate?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2--REJECTION
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
IM BACK!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.

I'M SO SORRY! UPDATE SOON!

11.4K 262 36
By Jason15_HeavyMetal

I haven't updated in like 2 years. I feel so bad. I don't have Internet on a real computer to upload. I'm sorry. I just honestly though no one was reading it anymore, but I went to my last update and saw comments from a few days ago! ElleysNotReallyHere's comment really got to me: "---it's been so long since your last update which was on the 18-08-2012---we took the time to read your story and vote comment and follow you but your letting us down--". So if I do update, it'll have to be written by cellphone. And that's going to kill me. Anyways. I'm going to try. LOVE Y'ALL.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 7.7K 26
PG-13 25 in category Special 05/07/19 31 in category Heartless 05/07/19 It all happened when i found my mate, see when you find your mate its...
184K 7.7K 38
Re-posting. The common story is that finding a mate is supposed to make the wolf stronger. For an alpha, finding his mate, blessed by the moon goddes...
9K 478 27
So the usual werewolf story consists of an alpha finding his mate, before they both end up facing some type of tragedy. And then, they have their per...
938 58 19
When you are a werewolf, you care about only three things: The first one is your pack, second one is your family and the third and most important one...