Violet Marie Jonas- A Jonas s...

By GenevieveKayeLane

Sometimes growing up is hard but when you have three amazing older brothers who love and care about you it ca... More

Violet Marie Jonas- A Jonas story
Punishment and Studio
Wedding Bells
Phone Calls and Bully's
Discussions and a Visitor
Problems and a Punishment
Finding Violet
Sibling Time
Danger Joe
Violet's Injury
Crushes
Dates and Jealousy
Wake up call and Decisions
First date and picking sides
Threats and Talks
Boy Fights and Music
Shockers
Stupid Joe
Feelings and Apologies
Surprises!
Truth Be Told
Danger Strikes Again
New Sister
Pranks and Lessons
Bets and Blame
Reminders and Questions
Attitude and The Condition
He'll be fine
Pick a Side
Disrespectful Sisters
Disrespect and Disobedience
What Big Brothers Are For
The Truth
Prank Them Very Much
Tests
Not an update
Secret
Just The Beginning
First Boyfriend and Digging Your Own Grave
Meeting Peyton
Psych out
Growing Up and Brothers
I didnt do it!
Can I Return It?
Meeting James
Movies and Tragedy
The Aftermath
Sunlight Among The Heartbreak
Howl For Maddie
Bullied Again
Memorial and Depression
Talks and Friends
She Knows Why
That Moment That Lead To Breakup
Relationships
Overprotected
Sisters Fight Brothers Intervene
Movie and a Breakdown
Babysitting Accident
Taylor's Story
Taylor's Fight
Teenage Imp
Sorry Little Girl
Taylor's Moment
Bad Choice and A New Addition
Celebration and The Crush
~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~

The Diagnosis

2.2K 34 10
By GenevieveKayeLane

Previously:

Kevin: What's best is to let nick decide since she's so deadset on him needing to be punished. Maybe if it comes from him she'll realize she doesn't get to decide what happens. It's time she learns...

Nick: VIOLET MARIE! What are you doing in here??

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Alright since a few of you have been begging me to update here it is. I hope you enjoy. Comment and let me know what you think and what you want to see added in my story.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

A/N: I know it hasn't been in anyone's pov lately but it will get back soon.

Violet: I came to give you this! (Dumps a container of red koolaid on his bed. Which he was laying on.)

Nick: What the Hell Violet!!

Kevin: What's going on in here? (Sees the empty container in violets hand and nicks bed covered in a red substance.)

Nick: She came in my room and dumped koolaid all over my bed!

Kevin: Violet!! Why?

Violet: (hands on her hips) Does it matter why?

Kevin: (looks at nick) Actually not to me. (Looks back at violet) Go to your room one of us will be up shortly.

Violet: Whatever. (She heads to her room.)

Kevin: Nick. Joe, Dani and I were talking and we think..

Nick: You think I should be the one to punish her don't you?

Kevin: I think you should be the one to decide what we do with her? I'm leaving it up to you.

Nick: Well something needs to be done my bed is sticky and wet thanks to her koolaid outcome.

Kevin: (chuckling) Yeah I can see that.

Nick: It's not funny dude!

Kevin: You're right. Sorry. So what do you want? She's already grounded for a week. It's completely up to you at this point.

Nick: Well honestly I think we should take all her fun stuff away. Including her privileges and send her to bed early after we spank her. I think I should actually since she is aiming everything at me.

Kevin: Alright let's get her downstairs and tell her. (They both walk into the living room.) VIOLET LIVING ROOM NOW!

Violet runs into the room with Taylor behind her.

Taylor: I put yours back in your room kev. I still have to do Joe's and Nick's though.

Kevin: I think you've done enough Violet will finish the rest in a bit. Go ahead and go upstairs. ( Taylor goes upstairs.)

Nick: Violet We have had enough of this attitude. We don't know why you think you get to be a brat but you don't. So we have decided that not only are you grounded for a week but you are also losing all your fun things and privileges...

Violet: Oooh big deal!

Nick: Oh I'm not done little girl you're also getting spanked and you're going to bed early after you finish putting Joe's and my clothes back.

Violet: That's not fair! Just because I wouldn't put you're stupid clothes back?

Nick: Not only because of that but also because you think you can be the one who makes decisions and because when you were confronted with your attitude you screamed and slammed your door.

Violet: You're not touching me. I won't allow it.

Kevin: You won't allow it?

Nick: You don't get a choice. You are the child and it's about time you learn it. Go to your room I'll be there soon.

Violet: No.

Kevin: (Grabs her by the upper arm and drags her to her room as she trys to get away.) Since you want to act like that you're also getting spanked by me.

Violet: Ugh this is so unfair! Let me go!

Kevin: Violet Marie you will stop this right now! (He pushes her on to her bed and removes his belt.) Why are you getting this spanking?

Violet: Because your a stupid jerk!

Kevin: Wrong Answer.( Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack) Try again.

Violet: Because I told you No when you told me to go to my room and because I had an attitude.

Kevin: Good now your getting Fifteen.

Violet: Whatever Jerk.

Kevin: Make that twenty.

Violet: Nooo please I take that back!!

Kevin: Too late.

Smack Smack Owww Smack Smack Smack Stop it kev Smack Smack please it hurts Smack Smack Smack Smack Maybe next time you'll think twice before copping an attitude Smack Smack Smack I'm sorrry kev Smack Smack just four more Hun Smack Smack Smack Smack (A/n: Extremely awkward writing this at work.)

Kevin: (pulls her into his arms) Shhh it's ok baby girl shhhh

Violet: IIII'm sorrrry Kev

Kevin: I forgive you but you still have to deal with nick.

Violet: I better go I don't want him to get mad at me.

She heads downstairs to nicks room who is stripping his bed and using club soda to try and get the red koolaid out if his mattress.

Violet: Nicky I'm sorry.

Nick: (Turns around and looks at her year stained face and sighs deeply) Come here Vi. (He pulls her into a hug and kisses the top of her head.) I know you are sweetheart but you're still getting 30 from me.

Violet: (starts crying again.) oohk

He sits on the end of his bed and guides her over his lap. He grabs the wooden spoon he brought from the kitchen and raises it in the air and lands the first smack hard. Smack smack smack I'm sorry Nicky smack smack smack smack owwww smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack just eight more Vi smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

Nick: (Pulls her into his lap) Shhh it's all over baby.

Violet: Immm soorrryy nicckky.

Nick: It's ok baby doll. You're forgiven. Now go fix out clothes ok.

Violet: Yes sir.

After she fixes their clothes she climbs into her bed and falls asleep.

Nick: Violet Dinner!!

Taylor: She's asleep.

Kevin: Her bedtime wasn't for another two hours though.

Taylor: Well she's been asleep since she finished the clothes.

Joe: Poor thing maybe you two were too hard on her.

Nick: We weren't too hard in her. She deserved it all.

Selena: She did deserve it. She was treating Nick bad when she shouldn't have been.

Demi: It's her own fault she got was she was asking for now can we change the conversation?

Dani: Yes please!

Joe: Hey Tay are you ok?

Taylor: Yeah I'm just a little nauseous. I'll be ok though.

Nick: C'mere (he feels her forehead) you do feel a little warm. Maybe you should go lie down.

Taylor: Ok. (She goes to lie down)

Joe: I'll check on Taylor in a bit. First I'm gonna go check on Violet.

He heads to violets room.

Joe walks into her room and she nowhere in sight.

Joe: Violet!

Violet: In here! ( throwing up sounds)

Joe: Hey are you ok sweetie?

Violet: Joey I don't feel well.

Joe: Let's check your temp. Uh.... KEVIN.. NICK.. DANI.. SOMEBODY COME NOW!!!

Dani is the first to reach them.

Dani: What's wrong?

Kevin: What's wrong joe?

Joe: Her temp I'm 103.5 and she's throwing up.

Nick: Should we take her to the hospital?

Dani: Not yet.Joe calm down. Vi come lie down. Joe go get me some ice packs and the bottle of NyQuil from my bathroom.

Joe runs out of the room.

Violet: Dani?

Dani: Yeah sweetie?

Violet: Can you make Nick leave please?

Nick: Why do I have to leave?

Dani: Nick please just go.. For now.

Nick: Fine whatever. (He goes to his room)

Joe comes back into violets room with what dani requested.

Dani: Put ice packs all over her. Vi take some of this.

After about 30 minutes they have only managed to drop her temp down to 103.

Kevin: This isn't working we need to take her to the hospital.

Dani: Grab Vi babe. Joe you and nick stay with Taylor as soon as we know something we will let you know.

They get into Kevin's Black 2014 X6 M BMW and drive to the hospital.

They arrive at the hospital and Kevin takes her inside while dani parks. He takes her to the nurse.

Nurse Bailey: Please fill this out and have a seat.

Kevin: Ma'am my sister has 103 temp and we can't get it down please help.

Nurse Bailey: Nurse Ellie take...

Kevin: Jonas

Nurse Bailey: Ms. Jonas to room 6 please. I'll call the doctor.

-------------A While Later.....-----------

Doctor Black: Hello Violet what seems to be the problem?

Kevin: She has a temp of 103 and we can't seem to get it down.

Doc: Ok I'll have the nurse run some tests and we'll pack her in ice in the meantime to try and bring her temperature down.

After tuning all the tests and keeping her in ice for a while the doctor comes in to give them the diagnosis.

Doc: Ok after running extensive tests I have some not so good news and some good news.

Kevin: Not so good news?

Doc: Yes she has cancer. To be exact stage four cancer of the liver.

I give you a few months at most. The good news is your temps down to almost normal now.

Violet: This has to be a joke! (She looks crushed and just goes numb.)

Kevin: (Looks shocked and crushed.) Cccancer? Stage four? Few months?

Doc: I'm sorry I'll leave you both to process this info.

Dani: Hey kev they didn't have any... (Looks up) What did I miss? What's wrong?

Kevin: She... She... No this can't be true...

Dani: Babe you're not making any sense.

Violet: I..I ... I have cancer. Stage four liver cancer. (Starts crying)

Dani: Oh my god No! Oh Vi baby! (Starts crying)

Kevin: Babe stay here with her I need to call nick and joe. They should be here.

-----------The Phone Convo-----------

Nick: Hello?

Kevin: Hey nick can you bring Joe and Tay to the hospital.

Nick: Is everything ok?

Kevin: I'll explain when you get here just get here please.

Nick: Ok be there soon.

--------------End Of Convo------------

Nick, Joe and Taylor arrive at the hospital and Kevin meets them in the waiting room.

Nick: Ok we're here what's going on?

Kevin: Um the doctors did some tests and uh Vi is really sick...

Joe: Dude just spit it out!

Kevin: (Rubs his neck) Uh well she has... She.. Uh.. Um..

Taylor: Say it already!

Kevin: She has liver cancer stage four. The doctor gave her a few months.

Nick: Liver?

Joe: Cancer?

Taylor: Few months?

Nick: Oh

Joe: My

Taylor: God

Kevin: Yeah...

Nick: I need to see her. (He runs into her room.) Vi...

Violet: Nick I need a favor.

Dani: Write her a song and put it on your album. Please!

Nick: I actually have a song I wrote a while ago. I didn't think if need it though. I brought my guitar because I thought I may need it. Here it is.

"Skin"

Sarabeth is scared to death

To hear what the doctor will say

She hasn't been well

Since the day that she fell

And the bruise, it just won't go away

So she sits and she waits with her mother and dad

Flips through an old magazine

Till the nurse with a smile

Stands at the door

And says will you please come with me

Sarabeth is scared to death

Cause the doctor just told her the news

Between the red cells and white

Something's not right

But we're gonna take care of you

(Nick starts to cry)

Six chances in ten it won't come back again

With the therapy were gonna try

It's just been approved

It's the strongest there is

I think we caught it in time

Sarabeth closes her eyes

And she dreams she's dancing

Around and around without any cares

And her very first love is holding her close

And the soft wind is blowing her hair

Sarabeth is scared to death

As she sits holding her mom

Cause it would be a mistake

For someone to take

A girl with no hair to the prom

For, just this morning right there on her pillow

Was the cruelest of any surprise

And she cried when she gathered it all in her hands

The proof that she couldn't deny

Sarabeth closes her eyes

And she dreams she's dancing

Around and around without any cares

And her very first love was holding her close

And the soft wind is blowing her hair

Its quarter to seven

That boys at the door

And her daddy ushers him in

And when he takes off his cap

They all start to cry

Cause this mornin where his hair had been

Softly she touches just skin

And they go dancin

Around and around without any cares

And her very first true love is holding her close

And for a moment she isn't scared

I wrote that after a fan wrote a letter about her sister being diagnosed.

I never thought I'd have to live through someone I love being diagnosed with it.

Kevin: I think I'm gonna be sick.

Joe: I think we should get a second opinion. Something doesn't feel right.

Dani: Joe I agree. Let's get a second opinion.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Another update. Well comment and tell me what you think is gonna happen next. Enjoy your day and hope everyone had a great weekend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 49 21
It's been a rough 3 years for the family, after losing their dad. The boys have lost so many people in their life. Their birth mother from car accide...
54.2K 1.6K 44
Sequel to 'It's Only The Beginning' A miracle brought them together but can that miracle keep them together or will they crash down like an Avalanche?
17.4K 159 40
COMPLETE STORY The Jonas family is trying to find there footing as the three oldest are trying to make there mark on the world with there music. Nick...
22.6K 193 42
Hi, I'm Allison. I've been friends ever sense Joe and I have been in first grade. After that our families became very close and we where all best fri...