You, but not you - a EruRi Lo...

By BunyRock

The battle to reclaim wall Maria costs many good soldiers their life and it pushes Levi on the edge of decidi... More

1 - Struggle To Survive (summary Of Start)
2 - Strange World
3 - Meeting
4 - The Doctor
5 - Calm
6 - Eating Time
7 - Nile
8 - Worry
9 - Reveal
10 - Bedtime
11 - Nightmare
12 Pleasantries
13 - Lust
14 - Pleasure
15 - Mine
16 - Pain
17 - Heaven
18 - All Over
19 - Sleeping
20 - Aftermath
21 - Bath
22 - Disappointment
23 - Feelings
24 - Realisation
25 - Two Face
26 - Back In Bed
27 - Flirt
28 - Commander
29 - Interrupt
30 - Healing
31 - The Serum
32 - Healed?
33 - Surprise
34 - Wanting
35 - Suck Me
36 - More
37 - Winner
38 - Free
39 - Winner
40 - You Win
41 - My Turn
42 - Getting Rough
43 - Grin
44 - Noises
46 - Lovely
47 - Hanji
48 - Home One
49 - Home Two
50 - Clean
51 - Memory
52 - Amnesia
53 - Letters
54 - Father
55 - Treasure
56 - Heart
57 - Night
58 - Daily Life
59 - Wife (end Rp, Read Note)

45 - Release

555 20 3
By BunyRock

He feels the heat rise and with it the pressure on his balls. He is leaking cum already, squeezed out by Levi's ass. He does not want to hurt Levi like yesterday, but the amazing feeling of his clenching ass numbs his brain. He thrusts into Levi in short hard movements with his even harder cock, until the pressure is so strong that he can't hold it back and shoots in a last forceful deep thrust all he still got left in him into Levi.
    His grip on Levi's cock grew stronger as he intensifies his strokes, wanting for Levi to cum along with him. His cock throbs hard inside of Levi as he moves slightly to get every drop out. His lips are still locked with Levi's, but he breathes hard against them unable to control it. It's irregular and paired with some low grunts.
    Everyone who was outside of the door in that moment have head their orgasm and all left hurriedly with bright red heads, but Erwin could care less. He is exhausted, but still enjoys the feeling of Levi's ass, while he slowly calms down and his erection ebbs away.
    "I love you Levi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

His eyes widened as he felt the cum get pushed out from his cock. He let out a cry of ecstasy as his mind, body and soul was over run with pleasure. This was more than anything he could expect as Erwin forced his lips against Levi's. He moaned into the kiss as he pushed his tongue into Erwin's mouth. He pulled back for a moment and glanced up at him with a small smile. He could feel Erwin's cum leaking out of his ass.

"I love you..."
His hand came up to Erwin's cheek as he stared deeply into his eyes. He closed his eyes soon after and let out a deep sign. His body relaxed as his hand dropped from Erwin's cheek.
"Ow... now that was fun. Taking turns like that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890 42 19
[Levi Ackerman x Reader] They were separated by loss and were brought back together by fate. One a wounded girl with a hardened heart; the other a ma...
6.9K 176 43
In the fractured world behind the towering walls, where titans roam and humanity fights for survival, a story of broken souls and secretive pasts unf...
8.2K 394 20
Erwin Smith & Y/N grew up down the street from each other in Wall Rose. You enjoyed his company as children, far more than you cared to admit, but he...
1.9K 42 25
(y/n)'s life changed the day wall Maria fell. She lost everything. She almost lost her life. If Levi wasn't nearby she would have. She resents him fo...