My Lovely Enemy

By klryeo

"It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember." s t o r y b o a r d b y @kte_lryeo e d i... More

[ chapter 1 ] New Life
[ chapter 2 ] Him, That's What
[chapter 3] Jealously or Happiness
[chapter 4] Blanket Kick
[chapter 5] Panda
[chapter 6] Pick up line.
[chapter 7] Detention
[chapter 8] Detention pt 2
[chapter 9] Seventeen
[chapter 10] Present
[chapter 11] Jealously
[chapter 12] Sick
[chapter 13] Back
[chapter 15] Cafe
[Chapter 16] Tease and a little bit of savageness
[Chapter 17] Piggyback
[Chapter 18] Game
[Chapter 19] Wonwoo
[Chapter 20] Gift Pt 1
[Chapter 21] Gift Pt. 2
[Chapter 22] New friend?

[chapter 14] Friend

101 4 0
By klryeo

• EDITED •

Sohye's POV

I didn't know why but I caught a glimpse of a familiar hair color when Ashley was about to slap me.

But I pushed that out of my mind because Sejeong unnie and Eunwoo were being way too cute.

I was wacked out of my mind when Sejeong unnie pulled me and started talking. "Can you send me to class? You know I'm new here, right?"

"Whether you are new here or not, there is something called the the teacher's office where you can meet your own class teacher," I shot back.

"I never should have asked," she said as she sighed.

"I'll reach you to the office though," I said, smiling.

But...

"I hate it when people spread useless rumours to gain attention," I heard a voice from behind.

Before I could see who it was I was dragged away by Sejeong.

Mingyu's POV

I held her by her wrist harshly as I dragged her to the back of the class.

"Are you out of your mind!?" I stated raising my voice. She flinched. I expected her to.

"W-What do you mean? I didn't do anything."

"I didn't say you did anything."

"You know what... Just mind your own business," she snapped, avoiding my eyes. How annoying.

"Fine... If that's what you're going to do. Don't blame me if you lose a friend," I said, in between gritted teeth. I was about to leave when she said something that shook me.

"I wasn't her friend to start with."

"What? How can yo-" I couldn't finish my sentence when I saw Sohye and someone who seemed to be her friend, standing there.

(a/n first of all I'm sorry if you really are a die hard fan of blackpink's Jennie. I really had to make this side of her.)

Jennie quickly went to Sohye as she was looking at her furiously.

"Sohye, it's just an misunderstanding between Mingyu and me," she tried to explain, walking closer to her.

Sohye didn't even look at her. "Did I ask?"

I could literally see flames coming from Sohye.

Author's POV

Sohye just looked at Mingyu, while Sejeong kept looking at her. Then Sohye's eyes finally fell on Jennie, who looked as if she was about to cry.

Well can someone get some award for her? Mingyu thought as he watched both of them.

"Take one more step and I won't mind breaking your face," Sohye growled, clenching her fists. 

Sohye was still looking at Mingyu when she said that. She was avoiding Jennie's face.

"So much of a thing called a friend you are," Sohye continued, now tears brimming in her eyes.

"I wonder how Ga-in tolerated someone as selfish as you. Someone who only thought more about herself," she added. Mingyu who couldn't take it anymore, grabbed Sohye's wrist and started to drag her away.

"You knew I liked Wonwoo and you still had the guts to do that."

With that Mingyu stopped dragging her, and Sohye stopped in her tracks too.

"That was just a mere rumour. It was just a passing news which was made by a bunch of immature people like you," Sohye said as she held in her anger, and started counting from one till ten.

Sejeong didn't try to pry in and neither did Mingyu as they both knew how angry Sohye was at that moment and that she would lose it if something else provoked her.

"You really stooped so low that you purposely didn't do anything. Just because your friend was with the one you liked when she was about to be slapped by a bundle of money and plastic and her minions."

Jennie didn't know how to reply as she just stared at the girl who was about to snap.

She was just feeling... Guilty. Surprisingly guilty.

"I don't want you ever by me, neither in front of me nor near me." Jennie was feeling more guilty as Sohye started adding more mean words to it.

"You said that I wasn't even your friend to start with? Well then here you have it, you don't have a friend called Sohye from now on."

Mingyu was just shocked to see that side of Sohye which was so different from her usual clumsy and nice side.

He couldn't take it anymore so he just grabbed her hand again and dragged her away, taking her wherever his feet went.

And leaving Sejeong on her own.

Wonwoo's POV

I was searching for Sohye since all that commotion earlier kept bugging me.

It was nothing more than her taking care of me and making my heart realise...

I knew who made this stupid rumour. Other than that caked face girl.

I hate it when people spread useless rumours to gain attention. I smiled in satisfaction as I remembered what I said.

I snapped back into reality as I saw Mingyu dragging Sohye somewhere but it looked like they needed some time alone.

How did I know? It was just a feeling.

Then without wasting any time I went to class as it was time for Maths- oh, well.

Sohye's POV

I was having a mental fight with my thoughts. How could she do this to me? Or maybe she did that because she had her own reasons. But no, that still didn't give her any right to do what she did.

Then I realised I wasn't in that same place before and that Sejeong wasn't there with me. But instead, a sleepy head was with me.

Now....Sejeong unni is...going... To kill me for sure. That was the only thing which was bugging my mind.

"I hope she understands," I mumbled quietly.

I noticed that we were in the library and he was sleeping. At least I thought he was, when suddenly he sprung up quickly looking at me.

"Please forgive me." That was the first thing he said to me since I met him from the morning.

He was kneeling while rubbing his hands together in a begging form. It looked funny as hell, but I wasn't in a mood to laugh. Moreover, I was confused.

"For what?" I asked him, tilting my head a bit anxiously.

"You know what I mean. All the things that happened between Jennie and you. It was all because I started it."

I smiled as I looked at my wrist watch. "It's okay, I forgive you. Oh, and there is only about thirty seconds till the First Class begins."

We both looked up at each other quickly and realised what I had just said.

"THIRTY SECONDS?!" We yelled in union as we started to run.

"What's the use of running when you're already late?" I asked him as we ran to the class.

"It's better late than later," he said, confusing me. "Isn't it better late than never?" I asked, and he glared at me. "I was improvising!" He huffed, climbing up the stairs.

Gosh, how I hate these stairs. How many of them are even here altogether?

Mingyu halted all of a sudden. I looked towards the direction he was looking at.

It was our maths teacher, who was patiently waiting for us to enter.

We looked at the teacher with shocked eyes, then exchanged glances with a we-are-done-for look.

I curse you stairs... I mentally groaned as I thought about the negative points the two of us would receive.

Luckily though, as it was the First Class we didn't get any negative points but a scolding.

Scoldings in front of the whole class was not that embarassing, but then we even got to do punishment outside the class. Well, beggars can't be choosers I guess.

After school...

I was head locked by Sejeong unnie as a punishment for leaving her behind in the morning.

"Well, in order or us to become equal can you please treat me?" She said while she gave me the puppy eyes.

"Not the puppy eyes," I said as I shoved her face away from me.

Then I changed my mind.

"Sure actually, I have to introduce you to three people."

_________________________________________

I'm sorry guys I wasn't able to update much.

~kte.

P. S please don't curse me out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 175 28
He would like so much his best friend to love him like he does, but his best friend only sees him as his little brother. What's more, he's just gone...
9.8K 639 17
Make sure that you'll live your life with no regrets
775 19 29
"I've treasured every single sticky note you've slapped onto my locker since day 1." (you are in Eun-ji's pov :D ) In high school, Eun-ji has a secre...
5.1K 36 14
Just seventeen imagines for you carats💎 Enjoy ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)