Addicted

By lovechrism

*Some things can be harder than they seem* Old Friends, New Problems, More Rock&Roll than before Quinn Kal... More

Chapter 1. The Truth
Chapter 2. Birthday Party
Chapter 3. Bronx and Sydney
Chapter 4. The Question on Reece's Lips
Chapter 5. Lunch with the Boys
Chapter 6. Absolutely Perfect
Chapter 7. "You don't look like a nice person"
Chapter 8. The end of that
Chapter 9. Terms and Conditions of Deliverance
Chapter 10. Love Reece and Quinn
Chapter 11. Like a Dog in one way or another
Chapter 12. Someone Call Reece
Chapter 13. Beep... Beep... Beep...
Chapter 14. Déjà Vu
Chapter 15. Meeting Dion and Connor
Chapter 16. Snow White and the Sexy Seven Dwarves
Chapter 17. Only 1 more month
Chapter 18. Let's hope it Last's
Chapter 19. The Hen's & Buck's Nights
Chapter 20. Outfits, Make-Up and Best Men Speeches
Chapter 21. Give Up The Girl
Chapter 22. The Brunch
Chapter 23. The confession
Chapter 24. Pearls, Plays and a New Tattoo
Chapter 25. "Maintenant et pour toujours"
Chapter 26. City and Stars
Chapter 27. September
Chapter 29. "We are Mastin's"
Chapter 30. Addicted to doing the wrong thing
Epilogue: Now and Forever but never the end.

Chapter 28. Ready

1K 6 10
By lovechrism

Sorry it's short BUT you all get to see Quinn's wedding dress in the next chapter so stay tuned ;D 

Chapter 28

“WAKE UP”

A weight hit me and I groaned into the mattress I was currently lying on. Briefly looking at the clock I noticed that it was 7:30am and that got me pissed.

“Why are you waking me up at 7 fucking 30 in the morning?” I growled

“Because silly” laughed Bre, who shifted on the bed slightly and removed the weight – or her weight from my back “Today is the day

I shot up quickly and gave Bre a questioning look through the hair falling over my face from the sloppy ponytail I had put my hair in last night. Bre grinned at me slyly and nodded her head as if to answer my unspoken question.

Today was the day.

“So wake up” she laughed, grabbing a pillow and hitting me gently with it.

I smiled at her and hit her back.

We had sent out re-newed wedding invitations about a month ago and it gave Liv, Bre and Abbey enough time to re-purchase and re-set everything preparing to this day. The 25th of November.

Now it really did feel like Déjà vu. This day exactly a year ago, I met Reece and now I was marrying him. When I put it in perspective it really did look foolish, I’d known Reece all of 3 months before I agreed to marry him and it had taken us another 9 months to get to the altar. But at least we were getting there.

“Come on, Come on, Come On!” groaned Bre, tugging on my hand and pulling me off the bed with strength I didn’t even know the girl had.

“Where’s Reece?” I asked, noticing the empty bedside as I flicked the light off in the room I was being dragged out of

“He left, Brodon came by and picked him up when I got here with Liv, he’s going to the get ready in their hotel and then they’re going to drive him down to the house” she explained as she sat me on the lounge and walked over to the breakfast bar where Liv had plated up something for me to eat.

“Morning Liv” I smiled

“Morning Sis” She grinned back

Abbey was on the other lounge with Baby Edan bouncing on her lap and smiled at me as Bre handed me the plate of food.

“Morning baby cakes how are you?” she smiled

“I’m good” I nodded “nervous”

“You’ll be fine”

“So” said Bre, sitting down next to me as Liv walked out and sat down with Abbey “We’re going to the house, there letting us borrow a room for you to get ready in and after that, we’ll be done”

I laughed “You make it sound like a to-do list”

She blushed “Sorry”

I shook my head “its fine”

“So, I’ll go get your stuff and we can get out of here!” she grinned, skipping back down the hall to the bedroom. I laughed, watching her.

She returned moments later with a summer dress and a pair of sandals as well as her backpack which was no doubt filled with my shoes, accessories and make-up bag.

“Put this on” she said, flinging the dress and shoes at me “And then get downstairs”

“Yes Ma’am” I laughed

Bre rolled her eyes and her and Abbey retreated down stairs to the car as I pulled the dress over my head and let it flutter over my bra and boxer shorts that I had worn to bed. Liv stayed behind though.

“What?” I asked as she smiled at me stupidly

“Nothing” she whispered “Just, nothing”

I pulled on my sandals, grabbed my phone and my keys and reached a hand out to her on my way to the door. She took my hand and squeezed it gently as we walked down the stairs.

“If you say so” I laughed

“I do”

I the car Liv turned around from her seat in front and handed me her phone with the earphones already plugged in. It was on a video.

I looked up at her in confusion.

“Just hit play” she winked, turning back around and leaving me holding her phone.

I did as she said. Plugging the earphones into my ears, I sat back in the car and pushed play.

“Ready?” asked Liv’s voice on the video

“Yeah”

The blackness of the screen moved away – I’m guessing it was Liv’s hand – and Reece appeared, smiling in the living room I had been in a few minutes ago.

“Hey Baby Girl” he smiled, waving “I know I’m not allowed to see the bride before the wedding because it’s bad luck, but I just wanted to leave you a note, rather a video, to say I love you-“ he made a heart with his hands “-and that I’ll see you walking down the aisle in that amazing white Dress Liv told me you brought”

I smiled at the phone and he said one last thing

I Love You”

Then the video stopped and I handed the phone back to Liv.

“Can you message him for me?” I whispered to Liv

She nodded and I watched her type my message to Reece on her phone before she pushed send.

It simply read;

I’ll see you in your suit and tie at the end of the aisle Mr. Mastin ;)

*

At 12:30 all was havoc and I was sitting in a chair watching it all.

“Bre” laughed Liv “You need to calm down”

“I can’t, we have 20 minutes!” Bre sighed angrily

I laughed and looked over everyone here. Bre, Liv and Abbey were still sitting in their clothes from this morning and so was I.

No one had make-up, no one had hair done and no one was dressed. No one had anything ready.

“Liv” I said suddenly “You have 2 sisters, you can do our make-up right?”

“Yup” Liv smiled

Bre stopped and gave me a sly look.

“And Abbey, you did my hair for formal; you can do our hair right?” I asked

“Of course” she smiled

“There” I said looking at Bre “Everything is done”

Bre looked up at me slowly and smiled “Thanks”

“Anytime” I grinned “Now let’s do this”

Liv did a light foundation on me with heavy mascara, thin eyeliner a natural eye shadow and a smudge of red lip gloss. Abbey parted my hair on the side and curled it slightly, letting it fall naturally before she attached my thin veil into my hair with a clip.

Then I got dressed.

The simple white dress still fit perfectly and hugged my curves before flowing over my legs and matched with pinky-flesh colored heels that completed with a waxy glossed boy on each toe it completed nicely.

I stepped out of the bathroom and all three girls, in their knee length silver skirts and heels, with the sides of their hair pinned up and the back of it flowing gently down their backs. They all had on heavy mascara and thin eyeliner but Liv had switched the lip gloss from red to pink for them.

 I smiled “You guys look amazing”

“Us?” laughed Bre “Have you looked in a mirror sweetheart?”

Liv turned me to the full length mirror and I gasped. It didn’t even look like me, my green eyes popped with the eye make-up, my lips looked full with the red coloring and the white dress complimented my figure like no other dress ever had.

I looked like a completely different person.

“I’m going to go check if they’re ready for you” Abbey whispered, ducking out with baby Edan in his little grey suit slung on her hip. She wasn’t carrying flowers for the precession, she was carrying my nephew.

“Are you ready?” asked Liv

I nodded “Completely”

She handed me a bouquet of pinkish-purple roses and smiled at me as I gave her a confused look.

“I thought it was a yellow Theme?” I asked

Liv shrugged “We changed the theme”

“Just like you and Reece changed the date” Bre winked

I blushed and sat down on one of the fancy lounges in the room that was set out like an 18th century powder room. I took 3 deep breathes and gripped my flowers tightly in my hands.

This was it.

“Quinn” said Abbey, poking her head through the door “It’s time”

I nodded, standing up with the three girls that I loved most in the world and my nephew.

And Abbey was right, it most certainly time.

And this time, we were ready.

#Ready #AddictedWedding 

i love you guys so much<3 I can't wait for you guys to see the wedding, I hope you will think its as spectacular as I think it'll be :) That'll be up tomorrow most likely, tonight if your lucky and the FINAL chapter probably thursday / friday. :') I know :') 

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 1.1K 44
It has been seven years since Carter seen Scarlet. While working at school you will never guess who is the new teacher next door? Scarlet. This is th...
808 53 45
~THIS BOOK IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED~ Highest Rankings: #1 in Xanax #8 in Parental Abuse 18+ This story does contain mature topics. Some topics make...
0 0 10
There was once a saying as true as a morning breeze, well for a Celt that is: No matter how much you know of something or someone, be that a race, a...
107K 1.2K 30
Brooke's having a hard time moving on. Brandon broke her heart, and she started to distance herself from other guys due to the fear of going through...