Old Feelings Always Return.(A...

By OfficialKyah

Kyah is finally 21 years old and has Two Twins. Mircale Rae Rayon And Moni Kay Rayon.Yes these are RayRay fro... More

Old Feelings Always Return.(A RayRay Love Story)
I Guess Old Feelings Do Return.
Give Me A Chance.?
I Will Protect You.
How Could You....
Shit.....
Can't believe im doing this.

Kill Me Now..

4.1K 70 24
By OfficialKyah

Ray’s POV.

I Kept Looking At Shay As She Sat Down In A Seat Right Behind Us , She Waved And Winked At Me , I Glared At Her And Turned My Head As The Movie Started With A Sigh.

Kyah:Whats Wrong With You?

Me:O-Oh Nothing *Smiles Some.*

I Didnt Want Kyah To Know Shay Was Here Or Everything Would Be Ruined , Threw Out The Movie I Could Feel Shay Watching Us , It Was Pissing Me Off , Suddenly My Phone Beeped.

Kyah:Hey Turn That Off !

Me:Sorry I Forgot Too.

I Looked At Text And It Was From Shay , How The Fuck Did She Get My Number? I Looked At The Message As It Said '' Hey You Should Come Sit With Me ;) -Shay '' I Had About Enough With Her I Texted Her Back Saying  '' Meet Me Outisde Now. '' As I Got Up.

Kyah:Where Are You Going.?

Me:Just Going To The Restroom , I'll Be Back (Walks Out.)

I Stood Outside And Saw Shay Coming , I Put My Hands In My Pockets And Began To Talk.

Me:Where The Hell Are You Here , Im Really Tired Of You And Your Bullshit Ok? , I Nearly Lost Kyah But She Is Giving Me Another Chance.

Shay:Look I Dont Give Two Shits Right Now , Im Getting Money From Doing This , So Whatever It Takes You Two Will Never Be Together.

Me:Who The Hell Is Paying You?!

Shay: Her Ex Boyfriend I Forgot The Niggas Name , But I Dont Care.

Kyah's POV.

The Movie Was Soon To Be Over And Ray Was No Were In Sight , I Got Up And Walked Outside Seeing Him Talking To That Hoe Shay , So He Left Me SO Talk To Her , I Was Beyond Pissed , Just When I Was About To Walk Over There She Started Feeling All Over Him , That Whore , I Mean We Werent Dating Since Im Making Him , Make It Up To Me Bit By Bit But Still He Is Mine.

Me:So Ray You Miss Most Of The Movie Cause Of This Trash Huh? (Fake Smiles.)

Shay:Um Sit Bitch , I Dont Have Time For You.

Ray: Kyah Look its Not What It Looks Like Ok? , Just A Little Talking.

Me:Talking My Ass You Know What Keep This Hoe.

Shay: You mad Cause You Cant Handle Your Man? (Smirks.)

Me: Shut Up Before I Shut You Up (Steps Closer.)

Ray:Whoa Whoa Calm Down.

I Ignored Ray And Pushed Her , This Bitch Made My Life Hell Back In School , Now She Wanna Step Back Into My Life And Fuck Shit Up , Um NO.

Shay: Who The Hell You Pushing! (Pushes Back.)

Thats When I Tackled Her And Punched Her In Her Face Over And Over Til I Had Blood On My Knuckles , Ray Tries To Pull me Off But I Grabbed Her Hair And Started Kicking Her In The Stomach , She Grabbed My Foot And Pulled Me Back Onto The Ground Hitting Me , Ray Pulled Her Off Of Me As I Got Up And Clocked Her In The Face.

Ray: OK STOP ! (He Yelled.) You Have Her Blood On Your Hands , Stop Before You Kill Her ! (Helps Shay Up.)

Me:The Hell Ray!? Why Are You Helping Her?

Ray: Well Im Not Gonna Let You Kill Her , Plus She Is Hurt Badly , Unlike You I Have A Heart.

Me:Oh Really Ray?, She Made My Life Hell And You Say I Dont Have A Heart?! , You Know What Its Whatever.

I Called A Taxi And Went Home , I Couldnt Believe Him , Im Over It Im Done , 30 Minutes Later I Got Home And Called Roc To Bring The Twins Home , As I Waited I Thought To Myself.

Ray's POV.

I Sighed And Put Shay Into The Seat And Got Into The Car.

Shay: (Fake Cries.) Thank You Ray , If It Wasnt For You I Thought I Would Of Be Gone

Me:Cut The Crap , Look Where Do You Live Im Taking You Home.

Shay:(Glares and Rolls Eyes.) Keep Going Down Then Make A Left.

I Pulled Up At Her House , Just When She Was About To Get Out.

Shay: Could you stay until For a Little , I Dont Like Being Home Alone..

I Sighed And Got Out The Car Following Into Her House , I Sat Down On The Couch , She Has A Nice House.

Shay:Wanna Drink?....

Me:Sure Why Not.

My Phone Started Going Off It Was Kyah , I Picked It Up And Answered.

(Phone Convo.)

Kyah:Where Are You The Twins Wanna See You..

Me:Im At.....Prod's House , I Wanna Give You Some Space (Lying.)

Kyah:Ok Whatever Just be Here Tomorrow , Bye.

Me: Bye.

(End Of Convo.)

Shay Came Out Giving Me The Drink , I Drunk It All Down And Put The Cup On The Table , I Felt A Little Dizzy Then BOOM , I Blacked Out.

(Phone Rings.)

I Picked It Up And Saw It Was Prince , Ugh I'll Call Him Back Later , As I Lay My Head Back Down On The Pillow..But Suddenly I Got Up And Looked Around I Saw My Clothes On The Floor.

Me:No...

I Was Naked And Shay Was Right Next To Me Sleeping Naked.

Me:Kill Me Now...(Sighs.)

-------

Sorry Its Boring.-Kyah.

Continue Reading