Dean Winchesters Daughter

By olivia_is_my_cat

Elizabeth lived a normal life with her mom until one day there was just blood and a voice recording. Elizabet... More

Hi❤
Chapter 1: Never leave mad
Chapter 2: Deep in thought
Chapter 3: Preparing
Chapter 4: Meeting Eachother
Chapter 5: Demons suck
Chapter 6: Elizabeth Kidnapped
Chapter 7: In the hospital
Chapter 8: Morgue
Chapter 9: The hideout
Chapter 10: He Got Away
Chapter 11: The Bunker
Chapter 12: Target/Room Decorating
Chapter 13: Father Daughter Moment
Chapter 14:Kitten
Chapter 15: Hunter House
Chapter 16: Sam and Dean Go On A Hunt
Chapter 17: Unfortunate News
Chapter 18: The new rules
Chapter 19: The Training
Chapter 20: Rick and Lance
Chapter 21: Undercover
Sorry
Chapter 23:The Date/Girlfriend
Chapter 24: being chased
Chapter 25: Going back home
Chapter 26:Drugged
Chapter 27: She's not dead
Chapter 28: Jail
Chapter 29: Dean Finds Out
Chapter 30: Being Held Captive
Chapter 31: Reuniting
Chapter 32: The Plan
Chapter 33: Lance and Elizebeth (part 1)
Chapter 34: Lance and Elizebeth (part 2)
Disclamer
Chapter 35:Continuing the plan

Chapter 22: The monster

812 16 5
By olivia_is_my_cat

Dean P.O.V
"Elizabeth just hung up the phone" I tell Sam. "Where is she" Sam asked. "She went to the abduction site" I say with annoyance. "Let's call lance" Sam says then I get a call from him. "Hello" I say. "Elizabeth was taken" he says. "What do you mean" I say in a angered tone. "I turned the corner and just saw the blue light flash barley" lance says. "Don't move" I say in a serious tone then me and Sam race to the school.

When we get to the school I run to the back and hear lance talking on his phone to his dad. Me and Sam listen "yep she was taken" then we turn the corner. "I thought I told you to stick with her" I yell at him. "She is the one who walked away to the crime scene" he says angrily. " I find that hard to believe because she told me you told her to go" I say angrily. "Well your daughter is a lier then" he says and I was about to punch him when Sam held me back and Rick showed up. "Woah, what happened" rick asks. "Elizabeth was taken by the fucking monster" I yell. "Let's all just chill out" rick says. "Not when your son let my daughter get kidnapped and he called her a liar" I yell. "Come on Dean" Sam says and pulls me away. "Let's just go check the security footage and see if we can see anything"

We go back to the motel and Sam hacks into the security footage and what we see infuriated me. I see that rick runs around the corner then a few minutes later Elizabeth turns the corner and I can see her arguing on the phone with me. I see that lance runs to watch her from a bush. I see Elizabeth get into a fighting stance then lance just watched the monster come out of the corner and kidnap Elizabeth. Then rick and lance give each other high fives and rick runs to his car when he hears me and Sam running.

After we watched the footage me and Sam both just have fury written all over out faces. We got in the impala and raced over to their motel room to get a explanation or beat their faces in, either one was good with me.

Elizabeth P.O.V
I wake up to a dark room. There is nothing I can see clearly but I can make out where the door is and I can tell that I am tied up. I tried to get loose but I just ended up making it worst for myself. "I thought I heard someone moving around in here" a voice says. I look around trying to see if I can locate where the voice was coming from. Since it was dark my senses were out of wack. "Just listen to me and everything will be fine" it says. " but for now just sit still and wait" it says then it goes quiet. "Only me" I say then continue trying to get out of the tight ropes.

Dean P.O.V

I knock on ricks motel door and when he opened it me and Sam push our way into their room and I pin rick against the wall. "What's going on" lance asks as he walk out of the bathroom. Sam pins lance next to rick then I yell "I need a explanation". "For what" rick says. "Why the fuck you watched my daughter get kidnapped" I say with my voice echoing through the the room. "Ok, let us explain" lance says then we let them go. I lock the door, stand by it then say "ok, explain"

"We have been working on this case for months and can't figure out what it is" rick says. "Then we called you and when we saw you brought Elizabeth with you we devised a plan. Rick says. "What plan" Sam asks. "Well we know you would everything to get her back and we knew the monster likes her type. Rick says. "And she will get out and call you then we could kill the monster" lance says. "Plus she's a Winchester, she can take care of herself" rick says. "Wait back up, what is the monsters type" I ask. "Virgins" rick says. "SO YOU PUT MY DAUGHTER IN DANGER HOPING WE WILL FIND HER" I yell at him. "I know you won't let her get hurt" rick says. "And she can take care of herself" lance says. I punch the wall in frustration. "If we didn't need your help I would gut you and feed you to the coyotes" I say. "Now we're going to find my daughter or your asses are going to pay for it" i say with seriousness. "Ok" lance says with nervousness in his voice.

We all start frantically looking through video footage of the crime scene. "I think I found something" Sam says, "I do too" i say then walk over and show Sam video footage of the creature coming from under the dumpster and waiting for a girl to come around the corner then it grabs her. "What did you find" I ask
"This flower is connected to a Mayan god who used to take virgin girls from the age of 15-18 and leave this flower behind as a memorial. "That's has to be it" I say. "You use sheep blood and garlic on a oak stake to kill her" Sam says. We get the stakes ready "Let's go check the dumpster" I say then we all leave.

When we get o the school we go to the dumpster and I look under it and see a hole. "Well this explain the dumpster" Rick says. Sam goes to the impala and gets flashlights and the stakes. "You don't expect us to go in there" lance says. "I do" I say. Then I jump in cautiously. Rick and lance decided to guard the hole but in all reality they were just too scared to jump in the hole. Me and Sam crawl through the hole for about 15 minutes until we reached to end of it. When we jumped out of the hole we were greeted with what looked like a basement. We knew we were in the right place because we saw a pile of the flowers left at the crime scene. We heard the floor creak and turned to see a creature in the shadows.

Elizabeth P.O.V

I try for hours to get out of the ropes but fail multiple times. I give up and start thinking of other ways I could escape. I hear the monster come in, "so here's the deal, I am going to drink your blood until you are bled dry because we don't need a hunter coming to look for us" it says then cut deep into my arm. I hiss in pain then she starts drinking. My vision goes blurry and I start to become disoriented then she stops. "I hear someone." She says then places a container under my arm "so your blood doesn't go to waste, there aren't many virgins left in this world" it says then walks away. I watch the blood continue to drain from my arm until I see and hear nothing".

Dean P.O.V
We see the creature. "Took you long enough to find me" she says. "Where is the girl" I say. "Well right about now she's being drained of all of her blood" she says. "Why don't you people just leave me alone, I used to be worshipped now I have to steal virgins from schools" she says. I can see that Sam is starting to slowly go behind her so I keep her distracted. "Why don't you just retire" I say. "Retire, please that for old people, I am as young as a flower"she says. "Well then why do you need so many girls" I ask. "Well when you haven't had any blood in awhile you get strong craving that don't go away" she says then turns around "and don't think I forgot about you" she tell Sam. I run up behind her and stab her through the heart. "Well you did forget about me" I say then let her body drop to the floor.

Me and Sam run upstairs and run into a dark room. We turn on the light and see Elizabeth passed out while her arm is just draining blood. I run up to her and Sam wraps her arm in his flannel. I shake her and say "Elizabeth.......Elizabeth wake up" I make sure the flannel is tight around her arm. "She has a pulse" Sam says then I pick up her frail body and set it onto a old couch. "I'm gonna go get the car" I say. I crawl through the hole and get back to the school. "What happened" rick and lance ask. I just ignored their questions and got into the car and sped towards the abandon building. I get back to the building in 5 minutes, I was only gone for a total of 20 minutes. Rick and lance followed me in their car. I ignore their presence and run back to Elizabeth and Sam. I look at her pale face then I pick her up and put her into my car. Lance looked shocked and worried. This is all your fault" I say to rick and lance. "Well you caught the monster didn't you" rick says and I just hit him in the jaw. "I probably deserve that" he says. "Next time you need help don't bother to call me" I say. I get into the impala and drive back to the motel. I carry Elizabeth inside and put her into bed.

Elizabeth P.O.V
I wake up in the motel room. I sit up and see dean staring at me. "Sam went to go get food" dean says. I get up walk over and hug dean "I'm sorry" I say. "It's all right kiddo" he says. "Just never do it again" he says. I let go of him "I won't" I say. "You know I could go for some food though" I say. "Really" he says with excitement. "Well sam should he here any minute" I go and sit back on my bed and turn on Law and Order SVU. "How did I know you were going to do that" dean says. I laugh and say "I'm your daughter"

After a few minutes Sam walk in the door. "You awake" he says. "Yea, and hungry" I say he hands me a burger, fried, and Mac and cheese. "Yesssss" I say and dig into the Mac and cheese. I eat until I am stuffed. "I think I am in a food coma" I say. I watch law and order until I pass out. I wake up at midnight and see Sam and dean sleeping. I look at my phone and see that lance texted me

11:55
Lance: are you awake
Me:yea, why?
Lance:is there any way you can meet me outside in 15 minutes without Sam or dean noticing
Me:yea
Lance:ok I will text you when you should come outside.
Me:ok

That was weird I tell myself. I go to the bathroom and throw on a pair of sweatpants and a Melanie Martinez shirt. I go back to my bed and turn on law and order. Dean wakes up and asks me "are you ok". "Yea, I'm fine just go back to sleep" I say then he does. I get a text from lance and it says
Lance:I'm outside
Me:ok, give me a minute so I can make sure dean is asleep.

I turn the TV up to make sure dean doesn't hear me leaving. I grab the room key then I quietly open and close the door. I walk down the stairs and see lance leaning on his car. "How are you feeling" he says. "Pretty good considering I almost died" I say. "So How are you" I ask him. "I feel bad"he says. "Don't, I'm the one who went out there alone, you didn't force me" I say. "Oh, I also wanted to give you this" he says then reaches into his car. He pulls out a box and gives it to me. "What is this" I ask. "Just open it" he says. I open it and inside it has a ice cream necklace and a note taped on it that says "will you go on a ice cream date with me". I look at him in disbelief "are you serious" I ask. "Totally" he says. "But what of Sam or dean wakes up" I say. "It will only be for an hour" he says, "I guess" I say. We get into his car and we drive 5 minutes to a ice cream shop that's open until 1:30am. We walk in and I get birthday cake with gummy bears and lance gets peanut butter with chocolate chips. He pays and we sit down and eat our ice cream. "So...your a virgin" he says. "Well yea, I'm not going to Hoe myself out" I say. "So why did you do this anyways" I ask. "Like I said I feel bad and I wanted to make sure to know that." He says. "Well you did, the best way to my heart is through ice cream or pizza" I say.

We eat out ice cream talk some more then he drives me back to the motel. "How long are you staying" lance asks. "I have no idea" I say. "Well when you find out tell me" he says. I start to walk away when he says "wait one more thing" I turn around and he kisses me. I kiss him back and it was kind of cute except for the fact that it was in a motel parking lot. We release from each other and stare into each others eyes. "See you tomorrow night" he says. "Maybe" I say then walk away. I quietly open the motel door and see that Sam and dean are still asleep. I go wash my face, brush my teeth then go to bed dreaming about ice cream.

———————————————————————————Hey guys, I know I said I wouldn't update until tomorrow but I got inspired so I did. I hope you enjoy this kinda long chapter. I hope it helps make up for the lack of updates. Have a good spring break whenever it is and stay safe, love mary ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 28 10
"Millie get your bags! We have to leave in an hour!" I yelled to my six year old. "Coming mommy!" She yelled. I smiled as I shook my head and grabbed...
6.1K 110 29
What happens when a normal everyday girl falls into the Supernatural universe? ⚠️Warning⚠️ Self Harm Suicidal Thoughts Nudity Smut Blood Gore *Some s...
71.2K 2K 23
Emma gets adopted by one of her favorite people in the world and finally gets a somewhat normal life. twitter @yagirlrachh
5.2K 63 41
Disclaimer: I only own my OC. Supernatural and its characters belong to their rightful owners. They saved her. They gave her a home. They adopted he...