The High Warlocks of Brooklyn

بواسطة Magie329

Percy Jackson. A name that many knew. He was a hero to all. But Percy Jackson is not here anymore. Not since... المزيد

The Beginning
Clarissa Fairchild. Oh Goody.
Valentine Pissed of a Greek
Ungodly Past
One Hell of A Ride
Wishes
Those Already in Love
Feeling Nothing
λιακάδα & Αγάπη: Vampire
Forsaken, Weddings, and Hotels, Oh My!
An Alliance. . . Maybe?
Sorry
I Know
Possible Discontinuation/Adoption

Αγάπη

4.1K 93 18
بواسطة Magie329

Hello my lovely readers, in this chapter there may be a starting relationship with one of the characters! Please comment on if this is okay with, something can change, or it's just not good. Until then fellow fangirls and fanboys!

Did you know Nephilim children enjoy annoying Warlocks? Yeah, me neither. That is until I met Clarissa Fairchild and her 'buddies'. In Zeus's name, it was only yesterday we summoned a GREATER DEMON, now we're healing a Werewolf. Sigh, at least this is for the gain of a fellow Downworlder, especially for a friend of Jocelyn's. I should probably help now.

"What happened?" I asked while Uncle led them to a comfortable area to evaluate the situation.

"He was attacked!" No shiitake mushrooms, Sherlock,"He needs a Warlock, he needs you!" Hades, she's Captain Obvious today! Uncle laid down a towel on the couch were Clarissa and some boy laid down the heavily bleeding Werewolf. The crazy thing was he was muttering about how he couldn't find someone, which increasingly made me worried.

"I'm going to enter his mind to make sure everything upstairs isn't messed up as well," I take action, gathering a mind breaching spell and pour it into the palm of my hand, which begins to glow a dark blue. I am then immediately launched into Luke's fragile mind at the brush of my hand upon his forehead. What I see is what looks like . . . a hazy garden with a younger Luke running around trying to find someone . . . ahh, he's looking for Jocelyn.

"Where I always was," there, a younger Jocelyn. Sigh, I swear if they kiss . . .

"I missed you."

"I'm here now," her voice sounded dreamlike and far away. Luke, what's wrong? "I've been waiting for you, but I can't stay." Wait, is Jocelyn - the real Jocelyn - speaking to Luke . . . telepathically? I don't understand.

"Why?"

"You know why," Maybe this is emotional grief showing through.

"Tell me how to get you back," It seems my first theory was right.

"Clary's the key," Clarissa? The key to finding her Mother? "You have to help her, you have to unlock her," That sounds painful. How do you unlock a person? "Tell her everything." she began slowly walking backward.

"I can't."

"You have to, or she'll never find the cup. She has to find the cup."

"To save you?"

"No, to stop Valentine." She's disappearing, turning into a shimmer.

"Jocelyn!"

"Help her!"

"Wait!" I think it's time I help the others. I lift my hand and see Luke speaking to Clary. "Listen to me, listen to me. Have to tell you just in case." Clary starts to protest, but I cut in.

"Trust me, Clarissa, you'll want to hear this. Let him speak."

"Was he bitten by an Alpha?" My Uncle asks the boy with glasses.

"Yeah, why?" Uncle and I look at each other, back up, and say the same thing at the same time.

"Three, two, one." At that exact moment, Luke jolts up in a silent scream, sharp teeth bare and green Wolf eyes glowing. As Uncle and the two teenagers hold down the in-pain Werewolf, I go grab the necessary supplies.

"Where are you going?"

"Hold him down, we don't have a lot of time," I then enter the sedative into his mouth," It will take a few moments to take effect."

Clarissa looks to me," What's happening to him?"

"Random Werewolf transformation," I reply," It's a side-effect of the poisoning in an Alpha bite."

Later, as Uncle gathers the supply list, Clarissa, the boy, and I are watching over Luke. As Clarissa strokes his face, I see the boy lick a bit of blood of his hand, then quickly stop. Had some time with the vampires, I see. I suppose I should get to know him.

"Your name." The boy looks at me with a questioning gaze.

"Huh?"

"Your name. What is it, boy?" I say while looking at him through my hair, as my face is looking down at Luke.

"Oh," he stutters out, with a blush on his cheeks,"L-Lewis. Simon Lewis." I smirk and take a look at his nasty cuts.

"Let me go get you something to patch up those cuts," I slowly walk behind him and breathe into his ear, causing him to turn a deep shade of violet and shiver," I'm Noctis, by the way. Noctis Bane." I then walk towards Uncle and the supply cabinet, not without brushing my hands against his waist as his shirt lifts up a bit. Yes, Noctis Bane swings both ways, thank you very much. Besides, I like flirting with nerdy guys like Simon, they get flustered easily.

As I grab the med kit, Uncle gives me an approving smirk and I send a tiny one back. I then saunter back to the room as I see Simon trying to comfort Clarissa. "Mundie, come here," he then looks at me with a disbelieving face and hesitantly points to himself," Yes, you. I told you I'd patch you up, didn't I?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course, yeah, I-I knew that," he chuckles nervously as he cautiously walks toward me at a snail's pace. I roll my eyes, grab his shirt collar, and toss him into the nearest seat. "O-okay, sitting down now." I then quickly start evaluating the damage to his hand. "I-is it bad."

I give him the most gentle face I could muster and set my eyes upon his," No need to worry love. Just a scratch." I then focus on gingerly wrapping it, not missing his face turn redder than a fire hydrant. As I finish and tie the bandage, I ask if it's too loose or too tight and he said it was alright. "Good, now let me see that nasty cut on your forehead . . . Surprised you're not bawling in tears right now, αγάπη. This cut will need some stitches." His eyes grow wide in shock.

"Wait, seriously!"

"Easy, αγάπη, it's not that bad. It'll need two stitches, tops." I then get working on cleaning out the wound as he flinches from the sting of the cleaner.

"W-what does 'agapy' mean?" he said through gritted teeth. I lightly chuckle while upturning the corner of my lips a bit.

"Αγάπη means 'love' in Greek, my home language," his cheeks immediately turned into a pile of hot lava, which makes me chuckle more. "I'm gonna put the stitches in now, alright?" He gives me a curt nod as I then put the stitches in place. He hisses in pain, but I ignore it, taking my time to make sure the wound was stitched up good. "There, all better. Do have any other pains?"

"No, thank you for fixing me up," he says with a shy smile. I just wink in return, making him turn red in 0.00002 seconds.

"We've already stopped the transformation for now, but Luke needs that antidote to stop the poison in his system and we don't have all the ingredients here," Uncle explains.

"Just tell me what you need and how to get it," Clarissa says valiantly, but I stop her there while helping Uncle gather ingredients.

"No, you stay here. Luke will need you when he wakes up." I say hastily.

"I'll go."

"I'll go" I look up to see Blondie has joined the party.

"Blondie, who did this to you? If I find them, I'll give them whatever the Hades they want," I say while tilting the Shadowhunter's face as Simon snorts.

Blondie shoves my hand away,"Lukes car may have found its way into a pole or a statue," causing Clarissa to give him a WTF face, to which he mumbles,"I don't do Mundane driving."

"Shadowhunters: Sucking at Mundane crap since 1234," I then said pointedly at Blondie as I gather more items needed.

"What do you need for the antidote?" he replies, which in turn pisses αγάπη off.

"Hey, I got this!" he yells to the Wayland boy.

My Uncle ignores both and says the ingredients needed,"Phoenix eyes, moonsault, and Vultures vinaigrette."

"One trip to the pharmacy, it'll take two seconds," me and Uncle roll our eyes at that one.

"No guy, and uh, I don't need him."

To which Simon replies snarkily with a,"Too bad, you're getting me. We'll be right back."

"One more thing!" Uncle shouts out as I looked at him confused.

"What? We don't need anything else, I think."

My Uncle then shushes me and explains," I need Alexander."

"Why do you need Alec?"

"Virgin Shadowhunter energy," I scoff at my Uncle's sorry excuse for, for lack of a better word, an excuse.

"That explains so much," the nerdy Mundane says in understanding.

"You have NO idea, αγάπη."

Thanks for reading! Please vote, follow, and comment!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.1K 251 20
#1 in themortalinstruments #1 in nephilim #2 in warlock #2 in Fairchild Anatolia Bane, daughter of Asmodeus, is raised by warlock Magnus Bane until...
10.6K 329 20
You have two boys that have live that are the complete opposite of each other. You have Alexander Gideon Lightwood, who is the Prince of Angels. Th...
868 35 15
*This is the first installment of the Malec Rewritten series.* *Disclaimer: This story contains possible spoilers. I recommend reading the whole (TMI...
41.5K 794 16
___________________________ "Why are you here?" ". . . I don't know." ___________________________ [IN THE EDITING PROCESS] Echo Lightwood is a girl w...