younger winchester oneshots✔️

By TessaKoen

basic summarization : young sam and dean stories that I come up with •requests are open More

Missing
Snow❄️
Birthday
Overprotective
Dark
Death Echo (part 1)
Death echo (part 2)
Smiles
Death echo final part
Aquarium
Beach Day
Arguments
Puppy
Wrestling incident
Lies
Sam's Secret Love
Recess
Dean's birthday
First words
Nerd
Author's Note
Freshman year
Homework
2 a.m.
Lost in a Store
The Final Boom
Changing Sam's diaper
Hidden
Oh, Sammy
Sleepy Baby
School
the incident
Christmas
Reunited
Driving Practice
Truthful Conversations
seizure
Aim Practice
Hunting with Sam
Hallway Conversations
Care
Baby Time
bandages
brave sammy
It's Flu Season
Tension
possession
a hugger
bike accident
bad sleeping arrangements
a hunt gone wrong
a clingy, tired sammy
teenage crush
don't yell at me
soccer practice
those stupid bullies
little brother to the rescue
crappy hunting skills
goodbye

Blue Crayon

2.9K 45 0
By TessaKoen

It was a crisp, cold morning. The little kids were playing together happily and doing activities. There was a little boy, looking down at the table as he scribbled on sheets of paper with a blue crayon. He was drawing a boy. It was Sam Winchester and he was coloring his brother. Issac, the class bully, was sitting beside him. He smirked and giggled meanly, grabbing Sam's blue crayon and yanking at his necklace. It was homemade by Dean. Issac broke it off and laughed.

Sam looked up, his brown eyes teary and sad. His lip quivered and he started to cry. He reached for his crayon and the necklace. "Give it back, Issac! Give it back!" Issac had the items out of his reach, he was taller then little Sammy was. Sam was crying and whimpering.

Out in the hall, Dean was walking by and happened to hear Sam crying. He immediately went there. He saw the sight and was angered , going over and stopping Issac. "Give those back."

Issac was scared and gave them to Sam,who smiled happily and held the items close. Issac ran off , Dean smiled at sam , ruffling his hair.
"Heya Sammy."

Sam giggled and reached for Dean. "De!"

"I gotta go,okay?" Dean said softly,kissing Sam's head and leaving. Sam sighed sadly , not wanting him to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.1K 31
⋆ DISCONTINUED ⋆ Exactly what the title says. ⋆ Disclaimer: These stories are all from over two years ago, and my writing has much improved and chan...
17.2K 187 25
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬�...
95.8K 1K 57
requests closed ✔︎ Disclamer: I wrote this when I was 15, so please understand that the language and the way it's written is not perfect <3 ☽︎☼︎..•...
1.7K 44 8
I'm bad at description and tagging, just read!