Don't Leave Me (Block B fanfi...

By xxIssuesUnsolvedxx

Mina, a girl with over protective best friends and a broken family meets Jaehyo. A Casanova who quickly chan... More

Don't Leave Me (Block B fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Author's Note
UPDATE
Sequel(?)

Chapter 28

837 26 7
By xxIssuesUnsolvedxx

"We can't leave you alone for five minutes can we?" A voice chuckled slightly. Mina rubbed at her eyes, blinking as she saw Kai and Min in front of her. Kai moved the stray strands of hair away from her face as they smiled.

"He's gone, everything's fine." Min said reassuringly. Mina looked at her hands, avoiding their gazes. Was everything really her fault?

If she never went to tell her mother, she wouldn't have been attacked.

If she never tried to kill herself, maybe Jaehyo would love her again.

Hell, if she never met Jaehyo, none of this would've ever happened.

Kai waved his hand back and forth in front of her face. She blinked, looking up at the two.

"You okay?"

She nodded slowly, eyes trailing back to her hands. Kai lifted her chin.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

She nodded again.

"Yeah," Her voice cracked. "I-I just need some sleep."

The days Mina spent in the hospital seemed to be the longest days of her life. The days dragged on and on, and in the mists of it all, she only wanted Jaehyo. She wanted him so badly, it made her knees weak. But then when she thought about it, she knew it was a good idea to end it.

"Sometimes when you love something, you have to set it free."

Mikki would always tell her that when she found Mina crying in the middle of the night at the Hospital. She and Min would spend the night there every chance they got, not wanting to leave her by herself. But soon Min would have to go back to school... and Mikki would have to start her business.

Leaving her, of course, by herself.

Taeil and Zico would come by occasionally, checking up on her. Those two were the only ones in Block B who knew what really happened to her, but they kept it to themselves since it wasn't a secret to share.

But soon, that came to an end too. Something about Jaehyo and the rest of the guys siding with each other made them stop coming. It saddened her, but she understood. They were his friends first.

Mina laid back onto her bed, her fingers trailing over her stomach.

She was scared.

She was going to be a single parent, with twins no less. She should've told him, but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

Mina took a deep breath, closing her eyes to dream of the happier days. The days were she wasn't hated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jaehyo." No answer.

"Jae," Taeil muttered through the door. He pressed his hands against the door and knocked. After yet another silent answer, he pressed his forehead to the door.

He was fed up.

All the shit that's been happening really got to him. Jaehyo's a mess, Mina's hiding secrets, and him being friends with the both if them is tearing him down. He doesn't know what to do.

"Jae, please..." He knocked again. "You're my best friend."

He was about to give up, retreating back to his room, but instead he slumped against the door frame, sitting with his knees to his chest.

"What do you want?" Jaehyo's voice sounded through the other side. Like Taeil, he was slumped against the door with his knees to his chest.

"You have to let me explain."

"Explain what?" Jaehyo spat. "Explain how you're already hitting on my ex girlfriend?"

"That's not what happened-"

"Than what was it?" Jaehyo cut in. "What was it that made you come home late every freaking day this week? What was so important that you had to-"

"Dude," Taeil interrupted, his eyes widening. "She's in the fucking hospital. Yeah, what she did was shit, but what you did was no better. She loves you, but you were no where to be seen when she needed you, so I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I cared enough to see if she was alright."

There was a long, unwanted silence as Taeil said those last words.

"I do care," Jaehyo muttered quietly to himself. "I do."

"Then why blow up on us?" Taeil turned to look at the door, then went back to his position.

Jaehyo leaned his head back, resting it on the door frame.

"You know how I am," he chuckled sadly, balling his hands into fists. "I get so jealous and mad easily and I don't know why. It kills me. And I guess whenever I saw you coming home.... I just snapped, not thinking of reason."

Taeil chuckled dryly, "Yeah, no kidding." He stood up, shoving his hands in his pockets and turning to face the door. "Now can you open up? It's awkward talking through a door."

Jaehyo rolled his eyes, but reluctantly opened up. Taeil noticed the bags under his eyes and the faint purple line right under one of them.

"Ouch," Taeil stepped inside, examining his friend's face. "Was it Min?"

"Nah," Jaehyo smiled slightly. "It was her best friend. Kai."

"Nice," Taeil smirked. "But to be completely honest, there's absolutely nothing going on with me and Mina. I wouldn't do that to you."

Jaehyo collapsed backwards on to his bed, sighing.

"Yeah, I know you wouldn't. It's just.... I can't believe I messed up."

Taeil sat down next to him.

"Why'd you do it?"

"Go with Hwani? Pfft. She threatened me, saying that she'd tell Mina about everything."

"But why was there anything to begin with?"

Jaehyo scoffed, chucking bitterly. "It's Hwani. Hell you know how she is, I just...... Missed the old days."

Taeil smiled sadly. "So do I. Less stress." He said cooly, pushing up his glasses.

Jaehyo sighed, crossing his arms behind his head as he stated up at the ceiling. "So you don't have anything for Mina?"

Taeil rolled his eyes. "She's... Not my type."

"Yeah but her cousin is?" Jaehyo muttered, smirking as Taeil's face blushed uncontrollably.

"I'm not gay!"

Jaehyo raised his brow, hugging his friend.

"Believe what you believe, and I'll believe what I see."

Taeil rolled his eyes. "I don't know anymore dude, but what about you? Are you gonna make it work with Mina?"

Jae sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"She tried killing herself because of me.... Tae, I can't look at her the same-"

"Do you even hear yourself?" Taeil interrupted, staring at him in disbelief. "She needs you! She loves you but she's too thick headed to believe you want her too. You aren't the reason why she did it."

"What are you talking about?"

Taeil looked at him sadly, not knowing how he could be so thick headed. "Did you ever think about what happened that night? While you were out having fun, she was getting beat, hell dude....they- they fucking raped her."

Jaehyo's eyes scrunched in confusion, he brought his hands to his temples then took a deep breath.

"I'm an idiot, I-I took everything out on her, I- didn't-"

Taeil placed a hand on Jae's back. "The guys who did it are locked up, all she needed was you. But you pushed her away. Jae, you need to fix this."

"How?"

"If it's worth it, you'll make it work." Taeil patted his back. "But promise me something okay?"

"What?"

"If you do get back together or if you guys end up staying friends, please, just... Promise me you'll take care of her. Don't let her turn into Hwani."

"I promise."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaehyo stood outside the hospital room door, pacing, contemplating how he should apologize, or even if he could at all.

He was scared.

But he knew he was wrong.

He pulled his hand up to the door, about to knock, but then retracted his hand. Suddenly, he was being shoved up against the wall with three vicious faces staring at him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Min hissed, holding down the older boy. "Did you not learn before? Or do you want another black eye?"

Jaehyo rolled his eyes.

"I'm here to see Mina."

"Well nah, fucking dah." Kai scoffed. "She doesn't want to see you."

"But-"

"Jaehyo," Mikki said quietly. "You made it clear last time that you wanted nothing to do with her. And from what I hear, all you do now is yell at her-"

"That's because I didn't know!"

"Didn't know what you fucking crude?!" Mikki snapped.

Jaehyo looked down. "I didn't know that happened to her.." He said quietly.

The three looked at him as if he were crazy.

"It doesn't matter now that that happened to her," She growled. "No matter if it did or not, all you've done is yell at her. You scream, you've verbally torn her down more than once, and worst of all, you cheated on her."

"You don't understand-"

"Just leave."

Her face remained blank, a side of Mikki that Jaehyo's never seen.

"And don't come back."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mina, meet your new Counselor," Dr. Lee smiled as the lady behind him spoke up.

"Hello Mina, I'm Dr. Kang."

Mina looked at the two of them, then said hello shyly. Mina felt uncomfortable meeting new people in her stage, she'd rather be sleeping back in her bed at her house, but she's been stuck in here for two months. In those two months, there's been no word from Jaehyo or from anybody in the Block B gang. They were busy, she presumed, but she knew it was because Jaehyo didn't want anybody talking to her.

Min had to always be at a computer, getting his make up work from his roommates over the internet, so he was barely around now. He visited on a regular basis, but not enough for her not to miss him.

As the doctors were speaking, Mina listened to everything they had to say before she had to answer some questions for herself.

Dr. Kang and Dr. Lee sat down and talked with Mina for a few hours about how she was doing and what she will be doing. They told her that she would be discharged later that day and they gave her booklets of self help strategies and a list of her appointments with the doctors. Then soon after, they sent her back to her room. There was a "present" waiting for her, from what they told her. When she opened the door to her Hospital room, her eyes watered in disbelief.

...

...

...

"Dad?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.8K 25
'Daddy' is a fanfiction about Block B's Zico and Kyung. Zico has been in a relationship with Kyung for over four years now. He is planning to propose...
8.2K 344 25
Follow the lives of EXO and Kyungsoo (D.O.) when they are stalked by somebody strangely familiar and somewhat close to them. Who will it be and will...
4.5K 232 34
Megan has a secret that she has been keeping from everyone. Including Block B and her ex boyfriend Taeil, who she soon falls for again. Will this bri...
1K 42 4
A fool in love with the wrong person needs a heartbreak to realize he was wrong. Jae Hyo had never thought of stop loving him. For him, it was natura...