She's Mine- Epilogue(Part 1)

By lopezdunyo

A Determined Fiance... An Old Flame Out For Revenge... May the Best Man Win... More

Epilogue- 1- Marry Her...

Final Promotions...

129 14 2
By lopezdunyo

Hey All!

So we've reached the last lap of CrazyAwards Group Competition and now we need the support of our KKB Family & Friends more than ever!

We need you guys and girls to vote like crazy!

According to the rules, each part has to get around the same number of votes, which is a real task at this point but together we can handle this,  right?

Our first part has 90+ votes,  but we need to raise that amount as we are still behind in the race.

We are looking to make it past the 100 mark on each part.  Think we can make that happen? I think we definitely can!

We just need each and every person tagged in the inline comment section of "She's Mine" to vote!

Just check your notifications where you will see something like:
"the_naughty_princess has mentioned you in a comment" or "HARITHA02 has mentioned you in a comment."

All you have to do is click on it and you're there!  
Then you need to cast your vote by writing +1 on the comment section.

In case you're still confused, just look at the other votes/voters and you will see how its done.

You can vote only once on each part.  Double votes will be disqualified!

With me so far?  Ok cool...

Now in the second voting section, you have to be careful as all the other parts are in same update so extra caution is advised.

Here voting by writing +1 on each part is required also. 

***************

The 2nd Part

********************"*"

The 3rd Part

********************
The 4th Part

**************

The Epilogue

This part is a little different and requires you to vote using +2 for both parts of the epilogue in one...

.

.. and that's it for the voting process!

*We have noticed that some of our friends are voting directly in the comment section of the update.  Those votes wont count. You have to vote +1 on the inline next to "She's Mine".

If you don't know where to vote or have any other questions,   please ask us in the comments or private message... Or you can add the Book entitled "CrazyAwards" by freakswithus
to your library so you will be updated on competition.

The Voting Section is located the last two pages/updates of the book.

***
That's it! 
Voting will be closed on Saturday at 7pm so don't delay!

**********
We need our entire kkb family to jump in here 😁😊
Writers... Readers(both silent and non-silent)... Voters... Commenters... Extended kkb family members from other serials! 
Please share this with your readers, fans and  friends and help your kkb team to win!

Live_Till_It_Hurts Leenadev Kkbworld SanthiBhemala
Prathi1412 suba30 Love_kkb ---anu--- crazymahiz FkaNdacheredwa NasreenAyesha1 bu88zz Moneshamoony Chuchuus sandraabhigya pragya119 CrazeAbhigya ImAbhigyaShabir Abhigyatisha shamyukdha AarthiNayana Samyusam123 fathimarose dhivya63 Sabeenia AkshayaKannan2 SmartArchu

Please tag all the writers...  readers.. Fans... Friends etc... Thank You!

We look forward to your full support!

-teamwackywriters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
369K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
881K 54.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
416K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...