texts || supercorp & sanvers

By supersanverscc

Story texts between Sanvers and Supercorp (mostly Supercorp). Will also contain some narrated chapter, depend... More

intro
texts; 1
texts; 2
texts; 3
Important
texts; 5
texts; 6
texts; 7
texts; 9
texts; 8
texts; 10
texts; 10 | part 2
texts; 11
texts; 12
texts; 13
texts; 14
texts; 15
texts; 16

texts; 17

3.5K 110 49
By supersanverscc

Third person pov

Lena and Kara had both woken up, while Lena made breakfast for both of them, Kara was 'cleaning her room' aka going to Lena's apartment and making her a bag with her clothes for their time on Earth one and doing hers as well.

"Kara?" Lena said from the kitchen, Kara heard her from the sky and started flying faster towards her apartment, "Kara, hun? You there?" Lena asked getting closer to  Kara's room.

Kara got inside her room trough the window with bags in hand and put her onesie on once again, "Yeah! Just, uh... looking for my phone!" She said and got out of her room quickly closing the door.

"It's on the table... breakfast's ready." Lena said sitting on one of the chairs and starting to eat.

"Is that bacon what I smell?" Kara asked walking towards the table, eyes widening when she saw how many food there was, "Is that all for me?!" She asked and Lena nodded, "Thanks, Lee! I love you sooo much."

"I love you too." Lena said blushing and started to eat her pancakes.

A few minutes after they started eating, Kara started chewing slower and looked up from one of her plates, "So... I kind of planned something for our anniversary." She said waiting a reply from Lena, who seemed shocked about the confession.

"Our?-- We've been dating for three months today, doesn't that count as montlyversary or something like that?" She asked, drinking from her orange juice, "And I didn't get you anything." Lena added frowning and pointed at Kara with her fork.

"I think buying CatCo last year for me not to lose my job was enough for a lifetime, don't you think?" Kara said laughing, "Besides, I wanted to do something for you, I'll show you after breakfast what it is."

Lena dropped her fork and looked at Kara dead in the eye, "Why do you say that?" She asked waving her arms, "Now I just want to see what the surprise is!"

"Awww, you gotta finish your food, Lee; we can't go anywhere if you're hungry." The blonde said and continued eating her pancakes, adding bacon and cheese on top of it.

About fifteen minutes later, they were both done eating. Lena excitedly waited for Kara to show her the awesome gift when suddenly Kara returned with four traveling bags and a remote.

"Now! You shall be amazed by this amazing trick!" Kara dramatically said touching a button on the controller, making a blue-ish circle appear in the middle of the living room.

"Son of a fucking bitch!" Lena screamed taking a few steps backwards, "The hell is that?!" She asked pointing at the portal.

"A portal! To travel between worlds!" She added, as if that made any sense.

"Wait, hold up a sec there, honey." Lena said pointing at Kara and then back to the portal, "The multiverse theory is real? You can even travel between worlds? How did you even get that remote?"

"Well, I can explain you everything once we get to Earth one, Barry and Cisco might be getting worried that we aren't there yet."

"Barry and Cisco? Like the ones who were here a few months ago? Those Barry and Cisco? They're from Earth one?! Oh my God." Lena said rubbing her face, "Okay, let's go, I'm ready for whatever that's about to happen."

"You might want to grab on to me, this can be really weird sometimes." Kara said picking up Lena.

"Of course it is." The raven-haired replied grabbing Kara's neck, "Lead the way, then!"

Suddenly, they were on a black void that showed memories of things that happened to Lena; the first time she walked into the Luthor's house, the day she left to boarding school, a few chess games with Lex, the first time she saw Kara and their first kiss.

When they popped up on another room, Lena stumbled and grabbed on to Kara, looking up, she saw the brunette boy- Barry, and the guy with the kind of long hair, besides them, a girl with white hair- Caitlin, if her memory didn't fail her.

"Lena! Kara!" Barry said running towards them, giving them both a strong hug, "How was the trip? Where are your bags?" Barry asked, making Lena look behind her back, noticing that there were no bags behind them.

"Babe, where are our bags?" Lena asked looking at Kara, "Didn't you put them on the living room?"

"Yeah! I was hoping you'd stay a sec with everyone so I could pick up the bags real quick." She said, pointing at the portal still open behind them, "I'll be here right away." She kissed Lena's cheeck and jumped trough the portal again.

"So." Lena said clapping her hands and looking at everyone, "How are you guys? Haven't seen you since July was it? I—" There was a whoosh and then it sounded like something fell, "HOLY MOTHERFUCKER!" Lena yelled putting a hand on her heart, "The fuck was that?!" She asked pointing at the bag laying on the floor.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Kara showed up a second later, picking up the bag and signaling Caitlin to cross the portal, "The bag slipped out of my hand when I was near Earth two... good thing it landed here." She said laughing.

"Giid thing it lindid hiri." Cisco said chuckling, earning a glare from everyone, Kara made her eyes turn yellow-ish and he rose his eyebrows in shock, "Please don't shoot me." He said holding his hands up, "I'm too young to die."

"You can vibe the heat vision to some— forget about it." Barry said rubbing his forehead, "What do you say if we get going! You gotta thank Oliver and Felicity for paying for that hotel room." He said and covered his mouth, "That was a surprise. Sorry."

"No problem, Bar. Uhh, what hotel is it? We should go there right about now to leave our bags." Kara said pointing towards the bags behind her, "Besides, I've heard a lot about Big Belly Burger, but never tried one, you think I could go with you?"

"Sure!" Barry said leaving and coming back with a paper in hand about three seconds later, "Umm, this is your hotel; Felicity wrote your names so you don't have to say theirs, and they'll give you the dorm key when you get there." He explained handing the paper over to Lena.

After that, Kara and Lena called a cab to take them to the hotel. When they got there, they decided to just leave the bags and fly back to S.T.A.R Labs, after all, Barry had invited them to their version of game night.

The first day there was the best, Lena found out that her surprise (besides being taken to another Earth) was a romantic lunch with Kara, then, when the got to the Labs and took another cab back to Barry's apartment, she noticed that not only Kara was a fan of singing, but Barry and his friends as well.

When Kara and Barry started their song, all Lena could do was look at Kara as if she literally put the stars in the sky, hell, she sounded like an angel, how did she get such a good voice?

***

[Kara sings first, then Barry, in that order]

I think I'm gonna lose my mind,
Something deep inside me, I can't give up,
I think I'm gonna lose my mind,
I roll and I roll 'til I'm out of luck, yeah,

I'm feeling something deep inside,
Hotter than a jet stream burning up,
I got a feeling deep inside,
It's taking, it's taking all I've got, yeah,

[Both]
'Cause nobody knows you, baby, the way I do,
And nobody loves you, baby, the way I do,
It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe you are fireproof,
'Cause nobody saves me, baby, the way you do

I think I'm gonna win this time,
Riding on the wind and I won't give up,
I think I'm gonna win this time,
I roll and I roll, 'til I change my luck,

'Cause nobody knows you, baby, the way I do,
And nobody loves you, baby, the way I do,
It's been so long, it's been so long, you must be fireproof,
'Cause nobody saves me, baby, the way you do

[Both]
'Cause nobody knows you, baby, the way I do,
And nobody loves you, baby, the way I do,
It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe you were fireproof,
'Cause nobody saves me, baby, the way you do

***

After they stopped singing and Kara sat next to Lena, all the raiven-haired girl could do, was stare at Kara, she didn't even realized she was staring until the blonde pointed it out.

"Stop looking at me like that..." She whispered in Lena's ear.

"Like what?" Lena whispered in respond, raising an eyebrow.

"Like you want to... uhh, likeyouwanttofuckme." Kara replied closing her eyes as hard as she could, in the two months of relationship, they had done nothing but make out, every now and then take their shirts off but that was it.

"Like I want to what?"

"Like you want to fuck me. Stop it, it makes me nervous." Kara whispered, and stared at her hands, one in her lap and the other one grabbing Lena's.

"But I want to, why should I stop?" Lena said in reply, which made Kara turn her head around to look at her directly in the eyes as Lena bit her lower lip.

"Because we're with our friends." Kara said blushing, "In the middle of game night." She pointed out.

"Another day we can come back, right?" Lena said with a smirk, giving Kara a kiss on the neck while no one watched.

"Hmmm, maybe we can." Kara stood up, still grabbing Lena's hand, and looked at everyone, "Guys, we're kind of tired so we should get going."

"Sure! See you tomorrow!" Caitlin happily said, waving goodbye and Kara and Lena.

After both of them said goodbye, Kara got them to the hotel as fast as she could flying... obviously, trying not to break the sound barrier but fast enough.

After they landed on the balcony, Lena started kissing Kara, guiding her towards the bed, leaving a trace of kisses from the blonde's lips to her neck, she slowly started pulling Kara's shirt off.

"Mmmh." Kara moaned in Lena's ear, trying to take her girlfriend's shirt off, "Take it— oh Rao, take it off." Trying to take Lena's shirt off, she ended up ripping it after Lena started leaving wet kisses around Kara's breasts.

Between kisses, moans and a lot of swearing from Lena and Kara, they had sex for the first time in their relationship... not like the first time, more like, three times maybe? Kara had a lot of stamina, and apparently was a big fan of Lena's fingers inside her.

At least that was Lena's opinion after her girlfriend had her second orgasm.

The next morning, they were both asleep, both of them naked and with messy hair. Everything was okay, perfect if you asked anyone.

Until Barry came in.

"Guys!" He yelled, not noticing that they were both naked until they both hurriedly sat on the bed, covering themselves with the blanket, "Shit! Uhhh, I didn't mean to— you two are... my eyes hurt." He said covering his eyes with one hand, the other one pointing at Kara, "There's a meta-human who's like, super strong, we need your help— my eyes still hurt, oh God I want to die."

"Sure... babe I gotta go." Kara said and kissed Lena quickly before standing up, "Bar, keep your eyes covered, we go at the same speed so me changing quickly— oh you get it just turn around." She said and Barry turned around.

After Kara got in her suit and followed Barry to the place where the alien was, she saw the huge guy- really big if you asked her... he was like 10 feet tall, the guy didn't seem to know who she was.

"Who are you? Another of those running assholes? You think you can defeat me?" He asked and laughed, then, grabbed a car besides him and threw it at Kara.

You should've seen his face when she catched it and threw it back at him, if it wasn't for the fact that he reacted fast enough to hit the car with his fist, he might have passed out.

"I don't think I can defeat you." She said and laughed, "I know I can!" She said and flew towards him, punching him in the eye and twice in the stomach, making the guy fall on his back.

It gave Barry enough time to get him in a set of cuffs strong enough for the guy and hitting him one more time for him to black out.

Both him and Kara turned around because of the sound of people clapping, a few seconds later, a little kid ran towards them, his mother not far behind. He seemed a little less than 5 years old.

When he got close enough to Kara, he pulled her skirt down a little, gaining her attention, "Thanks fod stopping bid man, he twied to gwab my mama. You really pweety."

Kara picked him up and smiled at him, "No problem, kiddo. And you're pretty as well." She said and kissed his cheek, making the kid chuckle and cover his eyes still smiling, "You should go with your mom, she's waiting for you." She said putting the boy on the floor and letting him run to his mom.

"One day here and they already love you. We should get going tho, that guy is going to wake up sooner or later." Barry said, pointing at the meta-human still laying on the floor.

"Oh you're just saying that because no one called you pretty." Kara said laughing, picking up the guy and putting him on her shoulder.

"Me? Pffft, nah, never! They call me hot every once in a while." He said puffing his chest out and smiling.

"How do they call you hot if you always have a mask on, huh?" She said laughing, earning a 'shut up' from Barry before he started running towards the Labs, she waved goodbye to the crowd, and followed Barry to S.T.A.R. Labs.

Everything was perfect.

A/N: OK I HAVE A QUESTION HOW THE FUCK DID I GET 2K READS?! I'M— THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER SKFJSKDJSJ. Btw, sorry I haven't posted anything, school starts next week for me and I've been busy planning everything and I was on vacations with my family this weekend.

P.S: I know I suck at writing smut, get over it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 7.4K 162
Hey y'all! You are here because you like supercorp and supergirl. So do I so that's why I am writing this. I have another one shot book that has lot...
Home By Shit

Fanfiction

3.7K 125 9
Lena Luthor gets in trouble and injured. She is saved by Supergirl, who looks out for her while she is resting, trying to figure out how to defeat th...
877K 26.4K 27
Kara and Lena fanfic in which Kara is obviously bisexual and Lena is gay and in love. Finished! :-) SEQUEL- A Danvers and a Luthor
13.7K 1K 29
Kara Danvers is in a horrible funk that she can't seem to dig herself out of. Luckily, her sister has a cure. Well, Alex believes the best medicine i...