Life's Complicated // l.t

By palindrone

Once you have an amazing life, and it takes an unexpected turn, you're not going to like it. It's human natur... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: That Wasn't Supposed To Happen
Chapter 2: Random Anger and A Stupid Boy Battle
Chapter 3: Another Surprise
Chapter 4: A Lot To Take In and A Very "Different" Visitor
Chapter 5: Bad Dreams and Realizations
Chapter 7: The Fair
Chapter 8: 3 New Girls and a Swim
Chapter 9: Scared Twice
Chapter 10: "Stay Away From Her!"
Chapter 11: She's Down
Chapter 12: Put it to an End
Chapter 13: Regrets
Chapter 14: Superman? No. Super Human? Yes.
Chapter 15: Split
Chapter 16: Im back
Chapter 17: Just Like The Day I Fell In Love
Epilogue

Chapter 6: A Problem That Won't Go Away

3.9K 63 9
By palindrone

Alyssa's P.O.V

We whispered quietly. 

"One. Two. THREE" Michelle counted aloud.

"OH MY GOD IM IN ONE DIRECTIONS HOUSE!"

"LOOK AT ALL THE CARROTS!"

"I WONDER IF THIS IS THE RIGHT HOUSE!?"

"I LOVE YOU ONE DIRECTION!"

We waited... and then....

"WHAT THE-?" Louis yelled running out half naked. Woah... he has abs? DONT. THINK. ABOUT. HIM! BAD ALYSSA! BAD!

"VAS HAPPNIN'?" Do I need to tell you who said that? I didn't think so. 

"WHOS THERE?" 

It was dark from where they we're standing, and Harry, Liam, and Niall were in a different house so they couldn't send them down. Pretending to be fans, meant we had to think all of them were there. 

Luckily, we switched the power off, so they couldn't turn on lights. We even gathered the flashlights and  candles. We could see them but they couldn't see us because the lighting is better from where we are standing.And, we were hiding.

"Hello?" Louis said walking downstairs slowly. We jumped up and screamed. He flew back and hit something. Mishy grabbed his arms and dragged him away, whilst he was screaming his lungs off.

Zayn looked really frightened. I took the dumbwaiter, the one the boys have no idea about yet seeing as we just got here and I actually did exploring, upstairs and sneaked up behind Zayn. Still looking down the stairs, I grabbed him. He yelled so loud I think I lost a ear. No, not an ear drum. An ear. He yelled THAT loud.

I dragged him into the dumbwaiter, it being VERY big. Kinda like an elevator but with a pully....

We went down, him still freaking out, not knowing who it was. I put on a different voice, a England one, and started to fan girl. I did that till we got down to the kitchen. Then, the lights went on. They looked furious at us.

Zayn and Louis were whispering, never losing eye contact with us

What were they whispering about?

"One" Zayn said, way too calmly.

Oh.

"Two" Louis continued.

My.

"Three" They said in unison.

God.

They started to chase us.

Michelle and I bolted upstairs trying to find a spot to hide. Our little prank at midnight had turned into a game of hide and seek.

Where to go... where to go.. where to go....

THE BATHROOM IN MY ROOM!

The bathroom, I had noticed, had a huge air duct on the side of the wall. Mishy locked the door while I grabbed a picture frame. The boys had a key to my room, and they thought I didn't know. Pshaw. I know everything.

She climbed in the vent first and I went second puling the frame over top. We heard the boys come in.

"Where are you...?" Louis said. I could hear the smile in his voice.

We waited for 10 minutes until Zayn spoke.

"How in the hell did they do that?"

"Do what?" Louis asked.

"Disappear. We searched every square inch of this room. And we would of heard them run out the door cause we shut it and locked it. So..."

I heard his footsteps coming closer to the bathroom.

"Where are they?" 

Then I remembered. Louis knew the picture frame isn't supposed to be here. He was in my bedroom earlier that day, or now yesterday, placing my bags on my bed.

"Wait a minute...." Louis walked in. 

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"This picture is crooked. Can she ever lean to keep it straight?" 

I saw him adjusting it and saw his finger slip back near us. Mishy breathed in and held her breath, as did I.

The picture was going to be taken off, so I thought fast. I looked up and saw an opening with a ladder. Must be leading to the attic. I started climbing, as did Michelle. Just on time too because we saw Louis take it off and look inside.

*3 Hours Later*

Mishy and I were playing cards, and half asleep until we heard someone come in. 

We rushed ove rot the dumbwaiter that I found not too long ago and ran in. We pulled the lever until it brought us to the kitchen. How odd how this house works, 'aint it?

We ran to our bedrooms and went to bed.

Louis' P.O.V

I swear, those girls are MASTERS at hide and seek. Where the hell did they go?

I went to go back to bed when I heard the Alyssa. Bad dream again...

I went in and sat beside her.

"Alyssa?"

She murmured something.

"Alyssa?"

"Louis."

"Yes. You two are amazing at hide and seek, you know that right?"

"Yes. I know." She opened her eyes and sat up.

"Where'd you hide?" I said, putting my hand on her knee. I felt something. It tingled my fingers and warmed my stomach. What was that? That feeling? Did she feel it too?

She gasped a little, letting me know my answer. I retreated my hand and put in on the bed.

"Uhm Uh. The attic." She tumbled out.

Okay. What the hell.

"Cool. Cool. Okay night." I said getting up to walk out.

"Louis?" 

"Yea?"

"You okay?"

"Yea." I lied. No. Im not okay. I'm confused. 

"Okay. Night." She spoke, still unbelieving me.

The Next Day

Michelle's P.O.V

"Morning!" I said cheerfully walking downstairs. Everyone had come over for breakfast. Liam was on his phone texting, quite angrily. Zayn was fixing his hair. Alyssa was cooking. Louis was staring at Alyssa. Oh, she is so clueless. I could try and tell her but she has never had a boyfriend, and has never been liked. So she never thinks of it. Being thought of I mean.

"Morning." They cheered. Liam looked up, looking happier, but still angry.

"You look angry. Whats up?" I asked grabbing a bowl of grapes and going to grab my laptop to check twitter.

"Oh. Um. Nothing." He said, thinking of what to say.

"Lier." Alyssa and I chorused. We laughed, then looked back at Liam with concern.

"Nothing"

"Fine then. Don't tell us."

I knew I couldn't get it out of him. But, Twitter i great for that kind of stuff.

I logged on and went to Liam's page. I scrolled throught the tweets. 

@Real_Liam_Payne: @DaniellePeazer I would very much appreciate if you would stop tweeting about it, thank you very much.

Stop tweeting about what? I looked on her page next.

@DaniellePeazer Don't you love it when your boyfriend breaks up with you for someone else. Its great, right? :/

Oh. My. God.

"ALYSSA!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. 

"Oooooohhhhh someone knows...." Niall said laughing a little. Liam looked frightened as I walked over to Alyssa, showing her each tweet. One after the other

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE! WHAT DID YOU DO?" Alyssa yelled walking over to him.

"I. I uh. I. I broke up with her...?" He said doing the woopsies face I do when Alyssa yells at me for eating the last cookie.

"WHY?" She yelled, louder. 

Everyone was intrigued and listening now.

"Um...Uh... "

"WHY?" She yelled again.

"Look Im not on trial here!" And with that, he got up and left

"I'll go." I said.

I truged up the stairs and knocked on Liam's door.

"Go away." He said, quietly. Way to quiet. I walked in and sat beside his bed. His eyes were a little watery and I got instantly worried.

"Lets change the subject. k?" I asked, willingly.

"Alright to what?"

"Who is the other girl?"I said, poking him in the cheek. He laughed.

"I can't tell you."

"YES YOU CAN!!!"

He mumbled something under his breath that I didn't quite catch.

"What?" I asked, really intrested as to know.

"I said it. Not my fault you didn't hear."

That little-

"Do I know her?" I asked smiling idiotically. I hope it covered the fact that I was dissapointed he liked someone.

"Yes. Very well actually."

"YOU LIKE ALYSSA?!" I half srceamed half whispered. And there goes my heart. Shattered on the floor.

"NO!!!" He said defensively.

"Oh... hmmm... then who? Please tell me LiLi!!" I asked batting my eyelashes. Why won't he just tell me?

Liam's P.O.V

I can't. I can't. I can't do it. I started paceing. Then I decided.

I can.

I grabbed her wrists and sat her on my bed. I sat beside her, still holding her wrists.

"Promise you won't freak out?" I asked.

She nodded, still wanting to know. Always wanting to know.

Let us all pray to go it works!

"Michelle.... I like.....

Michelle I like you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 202 37
Amazing and unexpected things can happen if you have faith; even when you are no longer part of this world. Claire went through a lot of things, but...
57.4K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
129K 1K 44
You can't help who you fall in love with. Taylor Hudson fell in love with the wrong boy, at the wrong time. Taylor hated Harry Styles at first, but h...
24.6K 841 59
Lily's life was as perfect as it could be until she lost her parents. She had nowhere to go and no one to share her feelings with. At this time, she...