Secret Desire

Believeeexoxo द्वारा

Justin Bieber's the new kid in town. He's bad, he's sexy, and he never thought he'd change his ways until he... अधिक

Secret Desire
Chapter One- "Leave Her Alone."
Chapter Two- "Watch It."
Chapter Three- "Get Out."
Chapter Four- "I Don't Know."
Chapter Five- "I Got It."
Chapter Six- "Somebody's Jealous."
Chapter Seven- "I'm Going Insane."
Chapter Eight- "Look Out."
Chapter Nine- "I'm Not Good For You."
Chapter Ten- "What If I Want To Be Bad For You?"
Chapter Eleven- "I'm Scared."
Chapter Twelve- "Don't You Get That?"
Chapter Thirteen- "I'm In."
Chapter Fourteen- "I Know What You're Doing."
Chapter Fifteen- "Something Like That."
Chapter Sixteen- "I Can."
Chapter Seventeen- "Attached."
Chapter Eighteen- "I'll Be Fine."
Chapter Nineteen- "You're Worth It Though."
Chapter Twenty- "I Have To Go."
Chapter Twenty One- "For Her."
Chapter Twenty Two - "No You Don't."
Chapter Twenty Three- "Don't Tell Me You Didn't Miss It."
Chapter Twenty Four- "Kiss Me."
Chapter Twenty Five- "You Need To Focus."
Chapter Twenty Six- "I Figured."
Chapter Twenty Seven- "You're Unbelievable."
Chapter Twenty Eight- "Be Mine Again."
Chapter Twenty Nine- "I Could Get Used To This."
Chapter Thirty- "I'm Trying."
Chapter Thirty One- "Stay."
Chapter Thirty Two- "Drive Faster."
Chapter Thirty Three- "Are You Kidding?"
Chapter Thirty Four- "I'll Meet You There."
Chapter Thirty Six- "Questions."
Chapter Thirty Seven- "Bad Feeling."
Chapter Thirty Eight- "Same Ending."
Chapter Thirty Nine- "Please."
Chapter Forty- "Always."
SEQUEL.

Chapter Thirty Five- "Not Exactly."

18.5K 664 471
Believeeexoxo द्वारा

Before you read: Okay so i'm doing a Q&A since it's been requested by you guys so feel free to ask me anything you want! (inbox me the question on here). It can be about anything! i'm honestly not mean so don't be shy. I'll be uploading the Q&A sometime next week. The questions can be about me or any of the books I write.. I mean literally anything you want to ask. You guys said you wanted to get to know me better so I decided I'd do one! Okay, now back to the chapter. Enjoy, xoxo.            

Chapter Thirty Five

"Not Exactly."

            “Sweetheart, wake up.”

            I heard Justin’s voice enter into my ear and I couldn’t focus on anything except the nickname sweetheart. The way it rolled off of his tongue in such a provocative yet sweet way made my stomach churn in desire for him. My eyes slowly opened to see Justin hovering over me, one hand running through my hair and the other rubbing my arm to wake me up.

            “Hi.” I giggled sleepily.         

            I then noticed that it was pitch black in the room and outside. My eyes wandered over to the nightstand and quickly noticed that it was only three in the morning. Why was he waking me up?

            “I love you baby.” He whispered and brought his lips closer to mine. “I needed to tell you that.”

            What the hell has gotten into him? This person that’s talking to me right now is so unlike the one I first met that day after school. He wasn’t cold and he wasn’t bitter, instead it was like he was finally opening himself up to me. I’ve never felt happier than I have right in this moment.

            “Why are you being like this?” I smiled and played with the ends of his hair. “Not that I’m complaining, but why now? Why so early?”

            “Because I’ve been thinking about what you said before we had sex earlier. About you finally feeling the same. That’s all I’ve ever wanted from you Bella and now that I’ve got you finally, all of you, I’m never letting you go. I told you I was going to treat you like you deserve to be treated and hopefully I’m accomplishing that.”

            Justin never failed to leave me utterly speechless. Every word he said was so powerful and so meaningful. It kills me to know that he’s been fighting for me for so long but I know that after what he did I deserved it.

            “Babe…” I said, unable to find the words to speak. I brought my hand up to touch the side of his face, making him close his eyes and lean against it. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him so vulnerable in my entire life.

            “I’m just so in love with you Bella, okay? I just don’t know how to express it enough. I’m so attached to you and I’m terrified if I can be honest. I’m terrified because I have never in my life felt this way before. I’m probably sounding so addicted and clingy but god I’ve been up all night thinking about you and I. I’m so sorry for waking you up but I wanted to talk to you about this.”

            Immediately sliding over in bed, I pulled him in with me and hugged him close to my chest. I never wanted him to leave me. I wanted to just stay in this bed forever and hug him as much as I could.

            “I’m not mad at you for waking me up.” I giggled and kissed his chest. “You don’t sound clingy. You sound like the boy I’ve wanted this whole relationship. But I just want you to know Justin that you don’t need to change for me and try to be this perfect person. The boy I fell in love with in that hallway is still the boy I’m in love with today. Don’t be someone you don’t want to be babe.”

            “I’m not.” He replied. “I’m like this because you showed me who I really am. You make me realize the person I could be. You’re the only person who knows who I really am and I couldn’t picture anyone better for me.”

            I couldn’t think of a better way to respond than to pull him on top of me and kiss him. I kissed him until I was out of breath; I kissed him until I couldn’t think of anything else except his lips being all over me. We were in this hotel room alone together and we were completely in love with each other.

            “There’s no way I’m going back to sleep.” I muttered and moved my lips to trail down his neck, making him press his forehead against mine and grasp the sheets that had already been messed around in earlier.

            “Let’s go get ready then.” He murmured.

            Crossing my arms over my chest, I inhaled deeply at the realization that I wouldn’t be getting laid again. He can’t just say those things and then not act on them. I want to feel all of him.

            “Babe…” He whispered and kissed my nose. “I think getting ready starts with a bath, don’t you think?”
            Yes. That is exactly what I wanted to do with him. We’ve never been able to do anything like this because either are parents were home or we were sneaking around so now that we have this hotel room to ourselves we could do whatever we wanted.

            Standing up from the bed, I padded my feet into the bathroom and anxiously waited for him to start the bath.

            “Look what I found in the drawer earlier.” He chuckled and pulled out rose petals and soap to create a bubble bath. The excitement was literally erupting inside of my stomach as I eagerly nodded my head and stripped myself of my tank top.

            His eyes never left my exposed chest as he tried to pour the soap into the water but he missed and some fell onto the floor, making me laugh. We couldn’t do anything without messing up.      

            “Shoot.” He laughed along with me. “Sorry, I’m distracted.”

            Once the water was filled up with bubbles in the tub, he dropped some rose petals into it and I didn’t waste any time before I slid my fingertips into the waistband of his briefs and pulled them down for him. He was shocked at my boldness and when he stepped out of his briefs he pulled my underwear down and picked me up so that my legs were wrapped around his waist.

            “Baby!” I erupted into laughter as he climbed into the tub and shrieked when the hotness of the water hit me. It was burning, but it almost felt good when I was straddling him in it.

            “Imagine what our honeymoon would be like.” He said out of nowhere.

            My jaw dropped open at the mention of marriage. I never in my life thought he would be the type to think about it, let alone be the one to bring it up first.

            “Our honeymoon?”

            He could tell I was surprised because his eyes got all wide-like as if he were trying to back track so I put a finger to his lips and shook my head.

            “I never said I didn’t like that you said it.” I smiled. “I’m just surprised you’re thinking that far ahead… we’re only juniors in high school you know.”

            “I know…” He trailed off. “But I like thinking about where we’ll be, you and I. Imagine what could happen in ten years though. I hope we’re still together by then.”

            “I will be as long as you will.” I giggled. “Okay?”

            “Okay.” He responded and brought his lips down to my neck. “Has anyone ever told you how incredibly breathtaking you are naked?”

            I swear I could feel my face get ten times darker. I’m still not able to accept compliments from him, no matter how many times he gives me them. I just think that Justin knows just the right things to say before we fuck, he always does.

            “What do you want?” I asked, getting a dazzling smile from him in return.

            “You’re catching on to me too much Bella. But in all honesty, you know exactly what I want and I know exactly what you want.”

            Reaching into the water, I grasped him in my hands and cocked my head to the side, his hands sinking into my skin from the contact.

            “Is this what you want baby?”

            My hands started to slide up and down him, my motions getting faster each time they reached the top. In the water it was a lot more awkward because you could hear all of the splashing and whatnot but that didn’t seem to bother him.

            “Not exactly.” He chuckled. “I want you to ride my dick.”

            Nodding my head, I spread my legs as far as they could go and eased myself down onto him. Having sex in the bathtub was so much more different than in the bedroom but that wasn’t in a bad way. It actually allowed more room for him than it usually would.

            “Holy shit.” I breathed out and let out a moan once his hands grasped my sides so he could guide me the way he wanted me to ride him.

            “Make yourself cum baby.” He said softly. “Let me know how I feel in you.”

            I can’t stand it when he talks dirty. It makes my climax arrive so much more quickly than I wanted it to. It was like I couldn’t stop myself.

            “Don’t…say that.” I tried to say. “Oh my god.”

            “I want you to cum on me…” he said in such a serious tone. “I want you to let me know you’re mine Bella.”

            “Justin, seriously.” I moaned. “Please don’t.”

            Moving his hand up my back, he grabbed ahold of my hair and pushed his lips against mine. I tried so hard to focus on kissing but I couldn’t. My lips unattached from his and I buried my head into his chest once I felt my climax arriving.

            “I-I’m so close.” I stuttered. “Justin don’t stop. I swear if you do-“

            “Sh.” He whispered and pushed more inside of me. “I’m not going to stop baby. Just cum for me.”

            Feeling me combust once the words left his lips, I muttered incoherent words as my legs shook and collapsed completely onto his chest. He didn’t even seem worried about the fact that he didn’t get to release his frustration.

            I didn’t say anything at all, all you could hear was my heavy breathing in the bathroom as Justin played with the soap on my back. I wouldn’t mind it if we could stay in here forever but my skin was currently on the verge of starting to prune, not to mention the water was starting to get cold.

            “Do you want me to finish you off?” I asked and started to kiss his neck.

            “No. I can tell you’re tired and trust me, what we did earlier is enough to keep me going for another day at least.”

            My cheeks flushed out of embarrassment but he was right. I was way too tired to keep my eyes open after that. I honestly thought I would fall asleep right here in the water.

            “Sit up.” He said quietly.

            I groaned but did what I was told and watched him stand up from the water and leave the room. He quickly came back in and without warning, scooped me out of the tub in his arms and walked back into the room.

            “Oh my god it’s freezing!” I laughed and started to shiver from the cold.
            I then saw that he had laid a bathrobe onto the bed and laid me down onto it so he could wrap me in it. This was the cutest thing he’s ever done. This morning has been so perfect.

            “Better?” He whispered and put the comforter over me.

            “Yeah but aren’t you going to wear one too?”

            Crawling underneath the covers, he shook his head no and entwined his leg with mine as his head came down onto my chest.

            “I’m just gonna sleep naked.” He murmured, almost on the verge of sleep. “Is that okay?”

            “That’s more than okay with me.” I replied.

            I could feel myself start to drift off as his fingers rubbed up and down my sides and my fingers ran through his hair. Never in my life have I ever been so happy. He was treating me like a complete princess and I can only hope that this will continue because as long as he treats me like his princess, I’ll treat him like my prince.

NOTE TO THE READER: hashtag wakeupsweetheart. hashtag thatvinetho. hashtag whycantthatbeme. hashtag justinthatcouldbeusbutyouplayin 

LMAO sorry but omg i loved this chapter. please comment and let me know what you thought! i'm not sure when the next update will be but hopefully soon!

don't forget to inbox me your questions for the Q&A! xoxo

Twitter: @ believeeexoxo

Instagram: @drxwsdeanna

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

42.7K 1K 35
- Enhypen × Reader! a collection of enhypen's imagines <3 🏅1 #kpopenhypen 🏅3 #fanfictionenhypen 🏅1 #covers
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 46.5K 41
The sequel to Fifty Shades Of Justin has finally arrived. Life for Justin and Sophia has never been better. What more could you want when you have e...
32.7K 536 40
Cyn Santana is the youngest of 7 brothers, highly protected by each of them. Unbeknownst to her, her brothers involve in dangerous opportunities putt...