The BTS Love Yourself Awards...

By thebtslyawards

[CLOSED FOR JUDGES] All about The BTS Love Yourself Awards 2018. Highest ranking in random: #52 More

Introduction
Rules
Categories
All About Judging
Forms
Contestants
Judges
Prizes
Tag Fest
Note
Min Yoongi (Go Go Category) - Judging Begins!
Park Jimin (Go Go Category) - Judging Begins!
Jung Hoseok (Go go Category) - Judging Begins!
Ships (Go go category) - Judging Begins!
Kim Taehyung (Go go category) - Judging Begins!
Jeon Jungkook (Go Go Category) - Results!
Kim Namjoon (Go go category)- Judging Begins!
Kim Taehyung (Go Go Category) - Results!
Kim Seokjin (Go go Category) - Judging Begins!
Jung Hoseok (Go Go Category) - Results!
Min Yoongi (Go Go Category) - Results!
Kim Namjoon (Go Go Category) - Results!
LOVE YOURSELF TEAR AWARDS 2018
Love Yourself : Wonder Awards

Jeon Jungkook (Go Go Category) - Judging Begins!

331 20 1
By thebtslyawards

Greetings everyone! The judging process finally begins for Jeon Jungkook (Go Go Category). The books assigned to the judges are: 

1.) ThatDankCoconut

- Wifey by cheruby27
- Halloween Party by chiminities
- His Personal Assistant by HOBIBWI10
- Beauty Guru by degenerate__writer
- Shy by jingyeokebts

2.) ongingdong

- Prank Call by sarangsarang_03
- Young Forever by alv2020
- Calling You Again by calicochim97
- Sweet Butterfly by MissKookieApple
- Arranged With Jeon Jungkook by ItsYoChimChim

The judges are expected to give a thorough review and abide by the rules while judging. Please head over to the part titled 'All About Judging' before you begin to judge. The reviews must be private messaged to this account and a detailed reason must be given as to why that particular score was assigned.

Judges are expected to submit at least one review per week. The last date to submit all the reviews is 30th March 2018.

The judges who submit all their reviews in time period less than two weeks would be rewarded. We will read three chapters of a work of your choice and provide valuable feedback on your work with a 3+ lined comment on every chapter!

Extension of deadline would be provided if the judges inform us well in advance along with the specific reason as to why you need an extension.

In the end, we urge all the judges to be committed. And commitment will certainly be met with a reward (as mentioned earlier).

Good luck to all participants! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
261K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them