The Grim Reaper's touch || PJ...

By Viminji

"You have to kill her again make you and her free from this miserable life." He said patting the reaper's sho... More

Accident
Her Gaze
The pain
The past
An old Ahjumma
Clairvoyant
Memorial service
Resemblances
Her Name
Grim Reaper
The history
Her birthday
Old Ahjumma (pt2)
Intro and Questions
Eun la - Past and present
The book
Author's note
Jimin's memory
Just A Vessel
Lost Memory
Finding Himself
Author's Note
Her Falseness
He Betrayed
Time: 4:38 PM (final)
To Nowhere
Thank You Note
When You See This

His tenant

75 10 6
By Viminji

(Hey guys! How have you been?? Sorry for making you guys wait this long *nervous laugh* lets get into the core of the storyline. Shall we? Unedited, jebul forgive me for my flaws)

3 years from now:

Jimin point of view:

"I still wanna know why i get this feeling that i know someone similar with your name?" I questioned the girl in front of me. Her smile was reassuring, i am glad that she is there for me when no one was there.
Soon I am gonna debut from this small company. Still havent been comfortable around the other six yet. That's why I sneak out from my dorm where I stay with my group members, to see her.

"That's what you thinking right now?? Only a week left for you debut and thats all you have been thinking?" She asked me with a smiling face. How did i manage to score such beauty in my life i would never know. I stared at her brushing my bangs back. She traced my action chuckling
"lots of girls gonna die on that you know" she chuckled out patting my bangs. I was lost in her touch... "seriously, how did i score her?"

"Not gonna attend that?" Pointing over at my phone which was ringing for the past 10mins. I sighed and saw Jungkook the youngest member of our new group, was calling me... I knew it's practice time... I sighed again looking at her pouting. She pouted..

"Go now, they must be worried." She said leaning her face a bit gracing her nose to mine. I quickly pecked her lips and stood up from her bed. She held my wrist for me to look at her.

"I miss you already," she chimed nose scrunched a little. I chuckled before leaning forward to kiss her forehead.

"I will come back this weekend, I promise." And forwarded myself to the exit before take a final glance at her sweet face.

"Am i still the same mystery cutie to you?" She asked smirking at me. I almost chocked on my laughter, hands on the doorknob. I looked at her sitting in her bed. She waved cutely asking me to leave quickly.

I did...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jimin-ah!! stay with me!! I ne-"
That's what he heard before slamming the door behind him. Wiping his eyes, he was a crying mess. He walked... he walked and little further he walked...

Until he found a park where he thought for rest a bit before moving to search for a job first then, a place to live.. He was sure he would easily get a part time job in this big city but renting a place was his worry right now. Taking the seat the bench in the park, got lost in his own thoughts. About everything from last night at the library to a few months back. He smiled a little when he remembered his mom's face where he met Minji for the first time. Tears escaping on his puffy cheeks, he was lost in his mind full of her thoughts.

He wanted to go back... Go back to his Minji and hug, cry on her shoulder like he always does. But the guilt of kissing her and making her cry wasn't something to forget... He would never forget. He would never forget her. Wiping his tears he away from his hands and saw a boy playing with his mom.

"You dropped it there!" A man's voice from behind said. He turned to look a pale skinned man with this a hat all dressed in black. He titled his head a little to avoid the sunlight hitting his eyes and recognized the man from the parking at the memorial service. He stood up greeting him out of habit. He knew that the boy haf recognized him. He smiled at the boy a little. Jimin took the wallet from the man's hand and thanked him.

"Waiting for someone?" He asked with a small smile on his face. He nodded his head in a no. The man widened his smile before taking the seat beside, where Jimin was previously sitting. Without hesitation Jimin took a seat beside him, when he eyed to take.

"Ran from your house?" He asked him. Jimin had his head ducked and didn't say anything. "Ah i see, then!" Jimin instantly saw the man side, who was looking at distance sitting crossed legs. He was guilty, frowned, amused and confused at all in one go, As if the man saw him fighting with Minji and running from there.

"How can I help sir?" He asked the man, rubbing his hands together.

" That's my statement to ask, isn't it? The man said with a straight face eyes darting the young boy. "He reminds of me of someone!" Thinking to himself Eyes narrowing a bit at that.

Jimin lips parted in confusion. He shook his head and restrained himself from speak up, back to ducking his head again.

"I am Do young! And you?" He extending his hands towards the boy. He took it introducing himself with a light bow in that sitting posture.

"If its okay then may I know what happened?" The man asked Jimin again looking forward.

Jimin swallowed hard at that. Sure at their first meet he thought the man was a jerk for running away from a woman like Minji, to be noted without even handshake... but he is totally different in front of him.

"I- I am looking for a part time job and a place to live" he said thinking twice before speaking up and not wanting to tell the whole truth to a stranger. His graze back to his hands which he was rubbing together in nervousness.
The man nodded a little bit before speaking up.

"About the job i can't guarantee that you will get-" the man started resting his both hands on his thighs and looked through his shoulder at the young boy.

"I will get one if i search properly," Jimin said cutting off the man.

"Hmm you will but that's what i wanted to tell you." He said looking forward now, forehead crunching. And Jimin listened to the man carefully.

He smiled looking back at the boy over his shoulder Jimin frowned and didn't say a word.

Grim Reaper's point of view:

Sure I hated the thought of what i just said to the boy. I never even allowed any of my batch mates to stay with me but why am i having a soft corner for this boy. Sure it affected me when i saw him fighting with her and left her home... He is homeless... but that shouldn't changed my aattitude, still it did... i will never know why!

"What you say?" I asked the silent boy sitting next to me.

"Sure i am a stranger to you, but think me a owner who is gonna rent you a room to stay!" I reassured the boy, somewhere my mind wanted to protect the boy not because of Minji but the reason m yet to find. Yes, this way I can really know about this boy and his connection with her.

I wish i could look through his past right now, but I couldn't when i had a handshake with him. Creepy but interesting as this never happened with me.. I always see future or past of the person I touch but him. This made me wanna look up to this boy more. I wanna know him...

Him reminding me of someone else wasn't helping the Grim Reaper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimin couldn't believe himself standing with the man he thought was a jerk in front of his flat door. Let alone he agreed to come and stay... sorry rent out his room. He carefully eyed the man's side while he was struggling with the keys. Literally fighting with the keys to open. Jimin rolled his eyes "he is a jerk" thinking internally.

"May i help you?" Extending his hands for the keys. The man sighed and gave him the keys. It took few seconds to identify the right key and few more seconds to open it. The man stood shocked at the boy's talent, blinking at him rapidly.

"You're welcome!" Jimin said handing the keys to him and moved away so that he would lead him here onwards.

"Ho- how you know which one the correct key?" The man asked looking from the door to Jimin. Jimin narrowed his eyes at him.

"Have you never used your keys or what? How do you even get in all the time?" He asked him now little surprised. He didn't know what to reply.

"By teleporting through the doors??" Jimin chuckled sarcastically "seriously what a jerk?" Thinking internally.

The man widened his eyes that instant, that's the truth "I always teleport never used my keys and this was the first time, I feel like got caught" He sighed and pointed towards the door for Jimin to go in after him. He stopped at the door before fully entering blocking the way for Jimin -

"Few rules I would like point out," he said looking back at Jimin who stood and giving him 'now what' look.
"Never even peek into my room, don't touch things around and never ask what i do! Got it?" The man said with a straight face.

Jimin regretted coming with him more that instant. He almost rolled his on that but nodded his head at the same time "Dude m not even interested, i just wanted a space to live." sighing internally.

"Good, follow me" the man said making his way in the hallway. Jimin was a shocking mess, looking around in the open space filled with many antiques, fully furnished room with a eye gawking interiors, glass tables, a big TV set. He eyed everything on hid to his room which was on the end of the hallway, so basically he was through the whole house including taking a glimpse of luxurious kitchen interior. He was gawking at the beauty of the house from inside.

"Do you rob banks for living or what?" Jimin still gawking at the interiors. The man glared and hurried the boy. His eyes laid on a half open room before moving to his. He slightly peeked inside to take a look. He could a shelf full of old books some old manuscript kinda papers laying on the table.

"Ahem ahem" the man fake coughed to get the boy's attention. He nodded eyes still darting inside the room "thats my room, never tried to peek in like you did few minutes ago" the man said quickly closing the door.

"Okay"

"Here is the room"

He settled out in his room till evening. Didn't come out nor he had breakfast or lunch. Fortunately that room had everything from bed to study table to a wardrobe and a attached bathroom. Wondering what would a single person like him need a big house like this. The light in phone lit.
He side glanced from where he was laying on his bed. He sat up immediately after reading the name that popped on the screen. His smile grew instantly.

"I almost forgot that i have to meet you today!" Jimin said to no one before opening up the text.

"We meeting?"
- Mystery cutie(yes that's how he has saved her number)

"Yes we are! Finally the D-day to know your name *wink face*"
- Jimin

"*laughing face* nae, meet you at 7? As usual in front of the library?"
- Mystery cutie

"

"Okay. I will wait there"
- Jimin

Without even thinking about the mess that happened in that library, he said yes to meet her there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two days, since you had moved to his flat. Minji would call Jimin n number of time and text msgs were reaching out 200 and counting.. He didn't reply to any of those... Not even once he thought of reply... He was still hurt though... Not sure he would be able to forgive himself for what he did. He thought its better to stay away from you if he never wants to hurt you.

"On top of it I still dont know the mystery cutie's name. She refused to say it after seeing how I saved her number" He thought to himself smiling and remembering the evening he had spent with her which ended up again her kissing his cheeks and saying goodbye.

"Breakfast?" The man so called the owner said opening the door lightly. He saw Jimin still on his bed.

"No school or dance class or something?" He asked fully letting himself inside the room holding the door. Jimin sighed sitting up on his bed, "on my way" he said sighing at the man. He closed the before moving out.

"Never ask me about my school or dance class and stuff as i don't ask you about your things" Jimin chimed as he sat across the man on the dining table near the kitchen. Breakfast was offered by the man, it was his duty. And dinner was Jimin's duty.

"Okay!" The man said throwing his hands up dramatically. Jimin checked through his phone for a moment before filling his mouth with the breakfast. Only one thing other than the man offering him a shelter, he liked his preparing. Before turning the mobile off, he glanced at the date and turned it off. After few minutes of thing, he again turned and checked the date. The man across sat oblivious of Jimin was doing. He almost chocked himself on his breakfast. Coughing badly, he asked the man "what's today's date?" To confirm.

"3rd august!" The man chimed before taking a spoon full of porridge into his mouth. Jimin gasped and cursed himself for forgetting her birthday. The day he had been waiting since so long, from the day one when he met her months ago. Instantly forgetting about the fights and ignorance that he was treating her with, in moment he dialed her number from the n number of missed calls he received. He was too busy in his own and not noticing the man in front of him frowning over the date himself for a moment.

"You called!" She squeaked with her morning voice, happy tears rolling down her cheeks. Jimin relieved himself internally over how fast he forgot that he was ignoring her and made a call out of excitement though her voice was soothing his tensed body.

"Happy birthday Minji!" He said smiling a little to himself knowing that she was sobbing at the other end. He couldnt hold the call any longer. He said a quick bye and was about to cut the call-

" where are you? How have you been in this two days? Have- have you found any place to live? Why wouldn't you reply to my calls or texts?" She was going on and on with her questions happily letting her tears run down a Han river.
"You said you would come back!"
Jimin couldn't answer to any of the question knowing that you were crying over the phone wasn't helping. He wanted to come over immediately.

"I will come today in the evening!" He said his voice cracking above whisper.

The man's heart sunk at that who sat across the table from Jimin. He could clearly hear you speak through the phone. Seeing the young boy chocking on lump in his throat wasn't helping the man to think anything else so he kept watching you both talk over. From being jealous of the boy's relationship with her at first to now admiring their relationship, it was a huge change over in the Grim Reaper's attitude. Still he has a soft corner for the boy only because of Minji.

~
Past:

"I didn't know, you would call" she said over the phone, she was a blushing mess. He wasn't any less of a mess on the other side.

"Happy birthday, Minji!" He flushed a little taking her name. She pursed her lips slightly before thanking him.

"It's so weird how we met at the library and became friends within a week." She blurted out chuckling at that.

"I know right, well I am not that with girls but you were something special. What should i do? I couldnt resist!" He said blushing himself over the fact he was flirting through a phone.

"Stop it Jimin, you and your flirt!" She sighed dramatically still her cheeks were reddish pink, bitting her lips she continued-

"You coming over right?"

"Nae"

" Bring Eun la too,"

"You want to make her more jealous or what?" He asked her remembering how Eun la was angry on Minji after knowing the little moment Jimin and Minji shared accidentally in the library.

"That's not my intention Jimin, she is friendly unless it comes to you. I think she has a lowkey crush on you." She said in a teasing tone.

"Yah! She is just a friend. Okay? You her for like what? four days? I know her for four years, Minji!" He said in little irritated tone.

"Sure!Friends do get jealous of other girls around their friend"

"I know right she is special!" He chuckled out.

"Yah Jimin-ah, come here!" A voice from other room called out for him.

"Make sure to bring her over, now go or else m getting calls from her for talking to you this long!" Minji sighed dramatically before cutting off the line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glimpse of next chapter:
Current:

"That's me, when i was in pre high school!" Minji said pointing over to her photo in the album.

Jimin's eyes wide open after seeing her in the picture. It reminds him of her, the mystery cutie.

"You look exactly like her" Jimin chocked on his own breath, caught off guard. Eyes darting the photo and Minji's confused state.

"Who again?" Minji let out confused over Jimin's sudden shocked state.

"The mystery cutie" Jimin gasped in disbelief.

(Prepare yourself folks, we gonna take all the twist and turns in the story here after *evil laugh*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 2K 36
Unfortunate events of your past led you to where you are, playing a game where you have to kill your friends, or get killed by them, repeatedly. Taeh...
543K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
8.1K 75 11
These are some of the best fanfics related to bts (IN MY OPINION) which I hope you do read it. These are really great. If you know some more good fan...
304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc