The New Beta

By AllenParkPrincess

When a witches curses prevents the pack knowing the next Alpha, everyone must protect and be protected. So wh... More

The New Beta
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6(Photo of Nathaniel)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 7

160 3 2
By AllenParkPrincess

Darkness is closing in all around me. I try to get away but if I move I get bit, or shocked. I try and scream but I can't breathe. That's when I realized I was underwater and losing air. I fear whatever was around me. The darkness and the silence getting worse and worse at the seconds tick on and on. I awoke with a scream. Nathaniel jumps up grabs my waist and pulls me close to him. I was still hyperventilating as he rubbed my back trying to calm me down. I look around and I notice it is still dark outside.

"It is just a dream, Lina" Nathaniel says trying to soothe me. My breathing slows down to normal pace. I take a deep breathe about to speak when I hear a bunch of howls.

"Oh shit" I said jumping up pulling Nathaniel with me. He looks at me with curiosity.

"It's the annual dawn run. My pack will be here in about 5 minutes. You have to get out of here before they find you." I tell him as I try and fail to push him towards the pack lines. He thinks for moment before his eyes go wide.

"Come on" I say as we both ran towards the line. He stops of a sudden and shifts into a huge majestic black wolf. He nudges me, so I take that as a free ride. I amble on his back and he takes off. In about 8 minutes we are to the the pack lines. I get off of him and walk over to the pond. I stripped to my underwear and bra and wash his scent off of me without going into the water.

I am deathly afraid of water in which I can't see anything. So pools and bathtubs don't bother me at all. When I was little, I was swimming in a lake, everyone in the pack was there because it was a party, and I couldn't see anything but it didn't matter to me then. I got pulled down by a current and I try getting away but every time I would move my arm or leg it would brush something and freak me out, then a shark comes out of nowhere and keeps trying to eat me. I was rescue by Amelia(my mother) actually because no one else was paying attention except for Alex but he was too little to save me back then. So now I am afraid. I look back to see Nathaniel standing there staring at me weird.

"Well, are you going to wash off or just go home?" I tell him as I fold my clothes in to a neat pile. I hear a huge splash as he jumps into the pond and swims over to the other side. He gives a bark and disappears. Well I guess that means goodbye. I shrug and take off the rest of my clothes and shift into a faded black wolf. I howled, in response I heard howls through-out the forest. I pick up my clothes and I ran as fast I as I can to where I heard Alex and Luke. 13 minutes later I finally reached them heading into a clearing.

'Hold up' I said. They both looked back and stopped.

'What the hell is wrong with you. We were so worry about you.' Luke growls quietly

'I was running, when these wolves started to chase me and I ran all the way to the cliff. When I got up there I tripped and got knocked out' I lied smoothly not even blinking an eye.

'Lina, you alright' Alex said coming closer to me.I did a quick nod.

'When are you leaving' I asked

'We actually have to head back now and the people going on the mission will set out then' Alex says as he starts back towards the Alpha Mansion. I fall in step behind him with Luke. I nudge him slightly causing him to falter in his steps. He turns his head to glare at me and I look at him of innocent like.

'Wasn't me' I tell him. He just turns his head back to the front. I nudge him again harder causing him to fall. However, he wasn't going alone because he grab me at the last second and I went down with him. He landed on top of me laughing. I pushed him off and ran behind a tree to change. When I came back out I found Luke standing thing in only khaki shorts. His washboard abs right in my view, this boy should be illegal. He was still laughing at me.

"You find that funny" I asked as I close the distance between us. He nods his head. I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him close barely touching my lips. I move my hands up his thighs then stop right before I reach his place. I feel his friend get happy. He grabs my waist lightly.

"Well I find this funny" I say as I push him off of me and ran towards the mansion. I hear him behind me, but I am way to fast for him. I see Alex by the front door, I change my direction and veer towards Alex. I run up to him and push him in front of me.

'Save me' I yelled in his mind. He looks towards the forest trying to see what I am running from. He sees Luke ran out and he starts laughing.

"Lina you didn't" he said in between laughs. I nodded my head. Luke reach us looking a little upset.

"You will pay for that" He says pointing at me. I laugh and say "Come get me" He takes a step closer and Alex just pushes him back.

'Thanks bro' I tell him as I slowly back towards the door.

"Oh, what's up Alex" Luke says a little imitated.

"Trust me, I know what's up" Alex smiles. I squeal with laughter. Luke covers his manhood and takes a couple steps back.

'10 second head start?' I ask Alex. He looks over at me and smiles.

'Better make it 5, he is pretty slow' I nod with a smile. I grab the handle to front door and rushed in. I raced up the stairs pass a bunch of people staring. I ran straight to Luke's room and hid behind the door. I slowed my breathing down as best as I could. I hear him yelling my name through out the whole house. I snicker silently. I hear him walking down the hallway grumbling to himself. He enters the room and goes to his closet and grabs a shirt. I sneak up behind him and pounce.

"Gotcha" I laugh as I kiss his jaw. He growls and throws me on his bed. I smile at him sweetly.

"Come on" I say as I pulled him down the stairs. I remember the last person I said those words too and smile. No, I can't think about him I tell myself mentally. We get outside and there is only about 10 out there not including Alex, my dad, Alpha Tyler, Marcus, and Anthony. Oh yeah that's right...the mission. My smile immediately turned to a frown.

"Now, we all should be back by dinner so keep it warm for us" Alpha Tyler says. Everyone gives a gentle laugh. I rush to Alex and he pulls me into a huge hug.

"Keep your mind open and you better update every hour. If you die I will kill you" I whispered in his ear. He gives a small chuckle and says "I promise Lina" I let go of Alex and hug my father quickly, moving to Alpha Tyler.

"Don't you dare die. I don't think I am ready to lead" I say so only he can hear me. He smiles. I step back and he shifts in to a huge white wolf. I gave both Marcus and Anthony a quick hug before they could transform on me. Then they all ran off in the direction of North. I walk back to Luke and he pulls me into hug. I kiss his jaw and say "what do you want to do?"

"I know, Call of Duty time" He say picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me into the gaming room. He sets me down on the lounge, grabs two controllers, and presses the PS3 button.(A/N I think PS3 is way better then xbox.) So for the next two hours I dominate him in Call of Duty. Until I finally got bored of beating him and everybody else.

"Lets go for a run" I said getting him my puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" He says taking off my shirt and then his. I laugh and take off his pants the mine. I run to the back door and shifted in midair. He follows me and nods his head in the right direction.

'Show me where you went last night' he says starting off. I run straight pass him and we reached the place in a matter of minutes.

'Everything is okay" I hear Alex say quietly in my head.

'Come on' I said jumping up there, he gets up there and puts some cloth material by my feet. I see a set of clothes and go behind a tree to change. I come out and he already changed.

"Good thinking" I say as I sat down with my feet over the edge.

"Yeah it happens sometimes"He says sitting down next to me.

"What thinking or a good thought" I laugh. I look out into the forest and smile. This feels like home.

"This place is so beautiful" He looks at me and we talk about just random stuff about the pack and its members.

"So do you think Alex will make a good Alpha?" I freeze.

"He is not next in line" I mumble

"What why?" Luke looks really confused

"A couple of Alphas ago, the Alpha pissed off a powerful witch and she curse our whole pack. Which was a good thing because the Alpha was mean and enslave all of the people in this town. So when the Alpha had his son, his son wasn't the next Alpha. It was a little boy that was at the bottom of the pack. Well that little boy went mad with power and when he had his first child it was not the Alpha. It was actually a little girl. That little girl grew up to be the best Alpha this pack has every had and from what I hear she was the best Alpha among all the other packs too. This girl name was Amelia and she was Alex's mother. She died a couple of weeks ago by a rogue ambush" I tell him feeling a little sad.

"Wow, but if she was a good Alpha wouldn't she raise Alex to be a good person. So he would take after her, so would the witch really want the power going to someone else?" He ask getting more curious by the second. He was right, the witch saw how good my mother was and removed the curse on our pack. Since I was her first born the title went to me and when I am Alpha, Alex will be the new Beta. However, I respect my mother enough to know that she didn't want people to know so I will not tell anyone who doesn't need to know.

"I...err....we don't know who it is yet but all we know is that it is not Alex" I tell him. He looks at me and I can tell a million questions are passing through his mind. So I smile, stand up and stretch. I hear a moment to my left, so did Luke. He growl and pushed me behind him. I look and it's Nathaniel, crap. He growled back at Luke. I shook my head and motioned for him to run. I grab Luke's arm to hold him in place which cause Nathaniel to growl even louder. Luke started to shake under my hands, and I say Nathaniel starting to shake too.

'Luke, don't you dare. He is an Alpha's son. You are no match for him. Calm down' I say trying to reassure him. He looks at me and his face softens just the tiniest bit. I smile back and look towards Nathaniel. He is looking between me and Luke. I stare daggers at him and motion for him to go. He took my advice and ran off in the direction he came from.

"Lets go back home, and I will show you a picture of Amelia" I tell him pulling him towards the mansion.

At home~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, she is pretty." I smile at his words.

"You know you look like her" I nearly choke on the water that I was drinking.

"No I don't. I am not even related." I tell him as I take the picture away.

"Why don't you go hang with some of the boys, I have something to do" I push him out the front door. I throw his phone at him which he caught perfectly. "I put Christians number in there for you" I shut then lock the door. I walk into the kitchen and smile at Miss Maggie.

"I need to think, can I help you cook" She nodded and smile. Cooking always helps me think. Thats when it happens. When I am putting the roast in the oven this huge pain went through my whole body. Oh no Alex. I ran as fast as I could. I barely made it out the door before I shifted. I open my mind link only to feel more pain through out my whole body. I howled trying to find him. I have to find him, I open my mind link again and I try to concentrate on where his is and not the pain. He is by the packs line. I sprinted as fast as I could towards. I broke through the trees and found everybody fighting. I ran and until I got to Alex. He was being attack by two wolves and Nathaniel. I growled at them and the four of them look at me.

One of the wolves went in to bite Alex. I jump at him and throw him off of Alex. I batted away the other while Nathaniel just stands and watches. My wolf is trying to take over so I let her. I gave a growl and went for wolf one's throat, once I am there I clamped down until he went limp and I threw him. Wolf two looked at me and tried to get away but I jumped on him and bite as hard as I could on his neck. When he life went, I look towards Nathaniel. He growled at me, and I regain control of my wolf.

"Leave and take your pathetic pack with you" I growled at him. He stared at me for a minute then barked to his fellow pack mates. They all stop what they were doing and ran after Nathaniel. I turned back to look at Alex and he had shifted back into a human.

"Lina, go and get the pack doctor. I got Alexander" Alpha Tyler says picking him up. Alpha Tyler had switch back to his human form(with shorts). I rushed my way to the home, shifted, and changed in some shorts and a fitted tee. Then I ran all the way to the doctors house. I barged in and came into a living room, there was Luke and Christian playing on the xbox.

"Where is your father" I ask christian frantically.

"Lina whats the matter" Luke says at the same time Christians say "In his study" I ran to his study with Luke following behind me concerned.

"Lina..." The doctor starts, but I cut him off "Not a time for jokes Doc, Alex needs help right away" As those words come out of my mouth, the doctor jumps up and grabs his stuff and rushes out with all three of us following.

When we get the the mansion, the others are just getting there. Alex looks really bad and I started to sob as I run to him.

"Lina" Alex stutters out. His father takes him up the stairs to a spare bedroom then grabs my arm and pushes me out into the hallway. I glare at him.

"Lina, calm down. I will let you in after" He then turns around, closes the door and locks it. I slid down the wall and start to sob uncontrollably. Luke wraps his arms around and rubs my back. Once I calm down, I started pacing the hallway. When pacing wasn't enough, I decided I need fresh air.

"I am going to get fresh air. Call me a s soon as I can go in" I ran out the back door all the way to the cliff. Why do I keep ending up back hear.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed, then collapsed on myself. After 10 minutes I felt strong arms around me, as soon as arms came around me I began to calm down. As soon as I  released it was Nathaniel, I pushed him off of me. I brought my hand back and punched him as hard as I could. I felt my hand connect with his jaw and a bone cracking.

"Ow" He said

"That was for Alex and this is for me" I kick him in his manhood, he ommph and went down.

'Lina, he is awake' I hear Luke tell me.

"Now get your ass off my land" I tell him before I ran back to the house. When I open the door to see Alex, my heart almost breaks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 9.9K 71
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
630K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
299K 7.4K 107
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...