they were right - dylmas

By wanderinghumanz

[completed] thomas begins to develop new feelings for dylan during the death cure press tour. he's unsure abo... More

The Press Tour Begins
The Question
The Mad Thoughts
The Breakup
The Ship
The Dinner
The Roof
The Pain
The Kiss
The Attack
The Concern
The End
authors note
sequel

The Realization

7.2K 316 188
By wanderinghumanz

thomas pov

One thing was certain after that night. I was in love with Dylan. I might have even loved him more than I loved Bella. I laid awake in my bed with the biggest grin on my face. Dyl.

I knew I wasn't going to sleep, but I didn't care. I could lay awake thinking about him all night.

dylan pov

After my moment with Thomas on the roof I started to have some strange thoughts. Laying there in Thomas' arms made me realize something.

I really liked him. And not just as a friend. I had been blindsided by Britt, while the perfect man was standing right in front of me this whole time.

The hardest part was I knew he didn't feel the same way. I wanted to tell him how I felt, but I didn't want to ruin anything we already had.

So I let it fester inside of me, eating me up like a virus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 32.2K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 37.4K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
98.4K 3.1K 37
Basically what the title says