Ameles potamos

By YuriHossam

I read a line once before that said "When reality is a prison your mind can set you free" I must disagree, yo... More

Chapter 1: Ameles potamos
Chapter 2: Memories
Chapter 3: Speck of the past
Chapter 4: The truth
Chapter 5: Stalked part-1
Chapter 6: Stalked part-2
Chapter 7: All the right thoughts
Chapter 8: Hang On
Chapter 9: Favors
Chapter 10: The red
Chapter 11: Just a game
Chapter 12: Devotion
Chapter 13: Million years
Chapter 14: Enjoy the silence
Chapter 15: All around me
Chapter 16: Better in time
Chapter 17: What's this?
Chapter 18: lights
Chapter 19: Have you ever seen the rain?
Chapter 20: Recover-Relapse
Chapter 21: Broken pieces
Chapter 22: The ghost in the mirror
Chapter 23: silver and cold
Chapter 24: Bite my lips
Chapter 25: Closer
Chapter 26: Ameles Potamos
apology
Chapter 27: Prove me right
Chapter 28: A love like war
Chapter 29: beautiful lie
Chapter 30: Wild world
Chapter 31: black and blue
Chapter 32: awakened
Chapter 33: Heads or Tails
Chapter 34: At dawn we weep
Chapter 35: Welcome to mystery
Chapter 36: Too late for the misfit of a young one
Chapter 37: Draw your weapons
Chapter 38: Red, it's all red
Chapter 39: A mental melody
Chapter 40: A shadow of your own self (the end)

Dedication

161 3 3
By YuriHossam

 This is a dedication for everyone who supported me and ever read this story...

Most importantly, I would love to thank MY AWESOME SISTER Mayar, THE ONE WHO HELPED ME AND BORE WITH ME THROUGH IT ALL, let me tell you how hard it is living with me under the same roof because you're forced to listen to all my talking about books and series... and believe me i'm too talkative... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BUBU , my best friend.

I want to dedicate a special thank you to TCHETCHE AKA Martina, who was the first person to listen to my story and pushed me into writing it and actually posting it online. I LOVE YOU TCHE.

I want to thank mum for not making this awkward for me.

NOW I want to thank Boosy and Dina and Salma who are the most amazing best friends and handled my fangirling over practically everything in this universe. AND WERE AMAZING ENOUGH TO READ THIS STORY AND ACTUALLY LOVE IT :3 i love you girls... may all our dreams come true.

I love you my butterflies.

NOW I HAVE TO THANK, Habiba because of all the pep talk she gave me at the beginning of this journey, and all the amazing cheering up you said, made me want to continue writing. Thanks for the support (childhood friend)  and YOUR AWESOME SISTER HEND WHO WE ALL LOOK UP TO :') 

I want to shout out for  Nermeen, and her sister Nour they're very inspiring and irreplaceable....

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY MAN PETRA, THAT AWESOME GIRL WHO ... like everyone else managed to still like me after all the talking i did :') 

ANYWAY I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ... I LOVE YOU ALL... even the people I don't know and just continued reading my story.

Friendly reminder: Read for a better world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39 10 13
This is the story that a girl wasn't quite ready to tell but reluctantly agreed to let me write. She takes no responsibility for where the story take...
3.5K 665 51
A dystopian young adult novel involving romance, secret experiments on human subjects, and a group of teenagers' will to survive. Reader Comments: "...
422 29 34
It's a story of one girl and boy who fall in love in hospital.The boy was hospitalised at the age of 18 years .That hospital was not normal hospital...
95 14 16
Dana is anything but the average 18 teen year old girl. She's living in a literal hell where she is forced to read minds. In all the stories and TV s...