Alerrie: His Son

By tropicaltea

When Alex finds out he has a 13 year old son from a previous relationship, his whole world is turned upside d... More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Twenty-Eight.
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-Five.
Thirty-Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
Forty-One.
Forty-Two.
Forty-Three.
Forty-Four.
Forty-Five.
Forty-Six.
Forty-Seven.
Forty-Eight.
Forty-Nine.
Fifty.
ALERRIE: CASE CLOSED

Seventeen.

2.2K 36 0
By tropicaltea

Jordie's POV:

Despite agreeing to them coming over, I was really nervous about meeting my extended family. I'd only ever had one set of grandparents - my mum's parents, my gran and grandpa. My gran was very uptight and judgemental. She didn't seem very happy that her daughter had four kids and because I was the one that was born when she was 18 and supposedly 'ruined her life', I received most of her harsh words. My grandpa was also a bit of a moaner - he was always complaining about my generation as if we were the demons of society and saying that "everything was so much better thirty years ago." Hmm, no. Another thing to add was that I'd never had an uncle before, just three aunts. Maybe that was why my grandparents were so cold; they'd had to raise four annoying girls. Well they weren't all annoying. Obviously my mum was and so were her older sisters Victoria and Vivienne but her younger sister Vanéah had always been nice to me. And yes, they do all have 'V' names. I know, cringe. Luckily, I was going to get an uncle now. I hoped he'd be an alright guy.

I was determined to make a good impression on my new set of grandparents, Alex's brother and Perrie's mum, so they'd have no reason to complain about me. After lunch and while I waited for them to arrive, I played with Lillie and Tommy. A little while later, Alex came to find me.

"Hey bud, are you free next Saturday?" He asked.

"I think so." I said, pulling my phone out of my pocket and checking my calendar. "Yeah I am."

"Good good, do you want to see a Liverpool match?" He pulled two tickets out from behind his back.

"Yeah of course! Thanks Alex. So would I take a friend?"

"That's what I'm thinking, yeah."

"Alright, I'll see if my friend Toby's free. Thanks again."

"No problem." He replied, handing me the tickets before walking off.

I opened my phone and sent a text to Toby, asking if he was up for it. Just as I sent it, the doorbell rang and I heard Alex move to get it. Quickly, I rushed to the nearest mirror and made sure I looked presentable. Satisfied with the result, I walked back into the living room, waiting for the family members to come inside. My heart was pounding and I could hear voices outside.

"...and in here is Jordie." Alex announced as he, the woman I'd met before - his mum, a tall and oldish man and a lanky young man that I assumed must be Alex's brother, all walked inside. I quickly stood up as they all stared at me.

"Hi... I'm Jordan." I stuttered.

"Hi Jordie, I'm Christian, Alex's brother." Said the young man, leaning in for a hug and patting me on the back. "How you doing? You doing alright?"

"Yeah yeah, good." I mumbled nervously.

"Hi Jordan, nice to meet you again. I'm Wendy, your nan." Said the woman and she also gave me a hug.

"Nice to meet you Jordan." Said the man, and he shook my hand shortly after. "My name's Mark, I'm Alex's dad."

"Hi." I said again, to everyone.

"Is it Jordan or Jordie?" Asked Wendy.

"Um, I don't mind either. Jordie's what most people call me but it doesn't really matter."

"Ok. How old are you now then Jordie?"

"13."

"You play football Jordie?" Asked Christian, as he sat down on the sofa. I nodded.

"What team?"

"Just a local one."

"Alright, what team do you support?"

"I mean I'm not like a massive fan but probably Tottenham." I said reluctantly, knowing that the family were Arsenal fans.

"They play some okay football do Tottenham, even if they are Tottenham. Decent pick mate."

"You play don't you?" I inquired and he nodded.

"Yeah, I'm playing against your dad pretty soon."

"Really? Sorry, what team do you play for?"

"Everton." Wow, Merseyside derby between brothers. Wait, wasn't Liverpool v Everton the match I was going to?

"I guess I'll be watching you then." I remarked.

"Are you coming to see it?" He asked, surprised.

"I think so." I pulled the tickets out of my pocket and checked. "Yeah I am." I confirmed.

"Haha, see you there mate." He laughed and I grinned. While this had been going on, Alex had slipped out, but at this point, he walked back in.

"I've just told Lillie and Tommy that you're here. Are you all acquainted?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think so." I replied.

"Alex, when is it being made public about Jordie?" Asked Mark.

"Sometime next month we think, why?"

"I was just wondering because it's definitely better to announce it now than later on. Especially with the baby, you don't want the added stress of having to keep Jordie a secret." Mark answered and Alex nodded.

"Talking of the baby," Wendy changed the subject. "where is it?"

"Still inside Perrie I'd hope." Alex joked. Everyone laughed.

"You know what I mean Alex. So where is Perrie, and the little ones?"

"I think Perrie's upstairs somewhere and the other two should be coming down now." As if on cue, the two in question scurried into the room.

"Hi nan. Hi granddad." Chimed Lillie.

"Hi." Tommy added.

"Well hello you two." Said Wendy and she bent down to pick Tommy up and give Lillie a hug.

"You're so big now." Added Mark, as he bent down to look at Lillie, who giggled.

"I saw you last week granddad." She remarked.

"You must be growing very quickly then." He continued and she giggled even more.

"Hey I don't think you said hi to me." Said Christian, who was sat up on the sofa.

"Hi." Said Lillie and she ran towards Christian. He lifted her up into a hug and then sat her down on the sofa.

"Where's mummy Lils?" Asked Alex.

"In her office." She replied and Alex went upstairs to find her. Everyone sat down on a sofa and Lillie crept over towards me.

"Nana and granddad and Christian, this is my brother." She said, crawling into my lap.

"Yes, we've met him Lillie." Replied Wendy.

"He's so big!" She added and everyone laughed. The doorbell rung and I heard footsteps on the stairs.

"That'll be Debbie." Said Wendy. Sure enough, a minute or two later Alex returned to the room, with Perrie and a woman that must've been Perrie's mum in tow.

"Hiya." She said as she entered, giving Wendy a hug and waving at Tommy who was now sat on the sofa.

"Hi Debbie." Said Mark and Christian waved.

"Hi granny." Said Lillie.

"Hi Lillie." She replied cheerfully. "Who's that with you?"

"This is my brother Jordie." She replied.

"Hi Jordie. I'm Debbie, Perrie's mum."

"Hi, nice to meet you." I smiled.

The rest of the afternoon went pretty much as you'd expect. We talked, played some family games and sat down for tea later on. At 8, Alex said that he'd have to take me home and his parents and Perrie's mum left too. Christian decided to come in the car with us to my house. I jumped in the back seat once my luggage was safely in the boot and Christian and Alex climbed into the front ones. Christian began to talk to me and I really didn't mind - he seemed like a decent guy.

"Are you a sporty lad then Jordie? Your dad tells me you play a few sports."

"Yeah, obviously football but I love running too and it helps for football, keeps me fit. I also do a lot of tennis but I hate watching it. I can play it but it's so boring on the TV, y'know. And I do a bit of rugby and cycling here and there."

"Good lad. Your dad was a good rugby player, did you know that?"

"No actually, I didn't." I replied as Alex laughed.

"Yeah, he could've been a pro I reckon, but he chose to play football instead."

"That's cool."

"Cricket too. He was good at cricket was your old man."

"Really? I play a bit of cricket at school but it's too much standing around for me."

"Yeah I know what you mean mate." Christian replied. Alex turned the radio on and our conversation was stopped by the music. At about 9PM, Alex rolled into my driveway.

"You need me to come in Jordie, or would it be better if I didn't?" Asked Alex.

"Um..." I checked the window to see if Darius was there. I couldn't see him but at the same time, I couldn't be too sure. "It's alright. Thanks anyway Alex. See you later, bye Christian!" I jumped out of the car and waved at them. After I'd unlocked the door, they drove off, seeing I'd got in safely. Overall, I thought the meeting with the relatives had gone pretty well. I liked them and had no reason to think they didn't like me. I really liked Christian too and I couldn't wait to see the Liverpool v Everton match. If my mum would let me go. Although... she didn't necessarily need to know.

----

Hope you enjoyed that chapter! Tbh I think the last few chapters have been a bit dull so hopefully some better ones are coming soon. Also thanks for 2000 reads, that's a crazy amount to me. Remember tonight is the Brits so don't forget to vote!! As always, tysm for your support and don't forget to read, vote and comment xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.5K 17
a love story
6.9K 250 31
π–²π–Ύπ—Šπ—Žπ–Ίπ—… π—π—ˆ "𝖨 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ π—’π—ˆπ—Žκ¨„οΈŽ" π–»π—ˆπ—π— 𝖫𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁-𝖠𝗇𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖠𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾 π–¦π—‹π–Ίπ—’π—‡π—ˆπ–Όπ—„ 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 π—Œπ—…π—ˆπ—π—…π—’ π—Œπ–Ύπ—π—π—…π–Ύπ–½ π–½π—ˆπ—...
31.7K 655 25
Perrie Edwards normal girl who goes to work everyday ,same old thing day in day out until some one walks in ,little does perrie know that some one w...
34.3K 644 35
A story about Alex and Perrie and how they meet, how their relationship develops and how they quickly start falling in love with each other