Love a Bully แฏฝ Vkook

By DinsFire

(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite b... More

Ayo ladies and gentleman ^^
โ—An IMPORTANT messageโ—
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Do you mind?
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
addressing the ages & thank ya!
Part 18
Part 19
Part 19.5
Part 20 (HS)
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
I was tagged
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Down Memory Lane
Down Memory Lane PT. 2
Down Memory Lane PT. 3
Down Memory Lane PT. 4
Part 40 [Book #1 Finale]
Love a Bully 2.0?
Question

Part 11

16.8K 922 1.4K
By DinsFire

Taehyung was talking to himself as he walked down the side walk. Acting kind of like a crazy person~

Tae: "I don't like him, I don't like him. It was just a mistake.." He rubbed the back of his neck~ "Mistakes happen sometimes...it's not a big deal."

Taehyung continued walking down the street ~ "Of course it is a big deal! My first kiss was with Jungkook!"

Taehyung let out a really loud groan. Some people walking by looked at him strange. He gave them a head tilt then ran off.

When Taehyung got home he notice his mom was home. He walked inside and greeted her~

Tae: "Hey mom.." He said with his head down.

Mom: "Hi, Taehyung. How was your day?"

Tae: "It was weird.."

His mom looked up from the thing she was dusting to him. ~ "Talk to me about it." She sat down on the sofa and patted the spot next to her.

Taehyung drop his bag and let out a sigh of stress. He went over and sat down next to her.

Mom: "What is on your mind?"

Tae: "Well...I had my first kiss today."

His mom gasped and covered her mouth. Her eyes looked like they were about to start crying.

Taehyung looked at her strange ~ "Um...are you ok?"

She pinched her eyes shut and nod. ~ "It's just sad to know my little boy is growing up."

Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck, felt embarrassed. His mom remove her hand from her face and took a deep breath.

Mom: "Ok. Tell me all about it."

Tae: "Well...there is this person-"

Mom: "What's her name??"

Tae: "Um...people call her...Kookie."

Mom: "How cute! Okay continue."

Tae: "I don't like Kookie. She annoys me so much.."

Mom: "But, if you don't like her why did you kiss her?"

Tae: "That's the thing...she made me do it."

Mom: "She forced you to kiss her..?"

Tae: "Well, not physically...it's like something about hi-...her made me do it. Like the way she was looking at me or something.."

Mom: "Aw. Young love is a precious thing."

Tae's eyes widened ~ "I-I don't love Ju-...Kookie. She's dumb!"

Mom: "Hey." She gave him a tap on his arm. "Don't call people dumb."

Taehyung looked at the ground and stood up ~ "Nevermind...you don't understand."

His mom grabbed his arm and pulled him back down on the sofa ~ "Yes I do. Now continue."

Tae: "I'm just confused because I hate her yet at the same time...she makes me feel a certain way."

Mom: "It sounds like to me you don't hate her. If you hated her, you would have never kissed her. I think inside you do like her...but are reluctant to admit it for some reason."

Tae: "No...I don't like Kookie..." He stood up and covered his face with his hand. "I'm going to my room.."

Mom: "You can deny it all you want, but deep down you must. You don't willingly kiss someone who you don't like!" She called out the last part to Taehyung as he run upstairs.

Taehyung went to his room and slammed his door. He did not want to believe what his mom said was true, but he knew deep down that it probably was.
~
Jungkook walked home, the entire time thinking about the kiss. Jimin was blowing up his phone asking about what happened, but Jungkook just ignored.

When Jungkook got home, he took a deep breath before he walked in. He knew his dad was going to be really upset. Unlike Taehyung's mom who was used to him going to detention, Jungkook hardly ever got in trouble. So, his dad was not going to take it as lightly.

As soon as he step through the door, his dad was standing there with his arms crossed~ "The school called. You have a lot of explaining to do."

Jungkook has never told his dad that he had a bully. So he was trying to think of a fake reason he was late to class.

Jungkook put his head down, he could not think of anything else so instead he hoped if he apologized it would be good enough~ "I'm sorry dad."

But it wasn't good enough~ "No you're not getting away with this by just saying sorry. I want you to sit down and explain to me why you are being late and not paying attention in class."

Jungkook sat down on the sofa after his dad motion him to sit down. His dad came over and sat next to him waiting for a response.

JK: "I just...have not had a good week. My mind just cannot focus on important things." He look down and twiddled his fingers.

The angry look on his dad's face disappeared, he place his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. He didn't like scolding him because he knew Jungkook was not the type to act up unless something was really bothering him.

Dad: "Does this have something to do with your mother?"

JK: "Yes, but I am not going to lie and act like that is the only reason why I have been acting out lately."

Dad: "Then what else is bothering you?"

JK: "I can't tell you the entire story...but there is someone at school who really likes to mess with me."

Dad: "What? Somebody is messing with you? A bully?"

Jungkook nodded his head slowly.

Dad: "What is their name? I am not going to allow this."

JK: "I can't tell you...I don't want him to get in trouble."

Dad: "You have to. I'm not going to sit back and let my son getting bullied."

JK: "I can't blame him entirely for everything. Because some of those times I provoke him."

Dad: "How long has this been going on?"

JK: "For like 3 years now."

Dad: "Why are you just telling me this now?"

JK: "Because I thought it was going to stop. But then after time...I kind of did not want it to stop."

A confused expression came across his dad's face~ "I don't understand."

JK: "I don't even understand it myself. The only thing I can think of is because when he comes up to me... I've been getting a rush of excitement that I have never felt before."

His dad sat there thinking about Jungkook's words. He was starting to get an idea, but he dismiss it. There had to be another reason.

Dad: "Jungkook, it is not ok to be bullied. You can't let someone treat you badly...even if you like the excitement it brings into your life. I think you should talk to a therapist."

Jungkook looked over at him, surprised by what he said. ~ "Therapy? You think I am crazy?"

Dad: "No, I did not say that. I just think it would help you realize this is not ok to just let someone walk all over you."

Jungkook stood up. He felt kind of mad~ "You do think I am crazy. I should not have told you any of this.."

Dad: "Jungkook."

Jungkook hurried upstairs to his room and shut the door behind him. There was a lot more he wanted to tell his dad, but there is no way he could tell him now. So Jungkook resorted to his only option.

He turned his phone off so he wasn't bothering by Jimin and grabbed his journal.

Couple hours pass

There was a knock on the door ~ "Jungkook. I have somewhere I have to go, so I will be back later on."

Jungkook laid in bed, not responding. He was still mad at his dad for suggesting therapy. His dad sighed and walked off, decided to just leave him alone for awhile.

When Jungkook's dad left, a little bit longer passes. Jungkook looked over when he heard a noise coming from his window. He got up from his bed leery and walked over to it, peeking out.

He looked around for a second, but didn't see anything. When he went to open it to get a better look, Jimin's face pop up which caused him to jump back.

JK: "What the-!"

Jimin waved to him through the window.

JK: "Are you serious??" He said to himself and opened the window. "Jiminie, what the heck are you doing here??"

Jimin crawled through the window ~ "I snuck out."

JK: "How the heck did you get up here?"

JM: "I'm a good climber." He went over and sat down on Jungkook's bed.

JK: "Still...that does not answer why you came here."

JM: "You were acting weird at school and are ignoring my calls. I was concerned."

JK: "Have you ever thought that maybe I just wanted to be alone?"

JM: "Fine...I'll leave then." He got up.

JK: "You don't have to leave...I know you were just worried." He sat down on the bed.

Jimin sat down next to him~ "You just have to understand my point of view. When I see you not even speaking after dealing with Taehyung...it makes me think something really weird happened."

JK: "I know. But it's my business...if I told you you would think of me differently."

JM: "I would never Jungkook."

JK: "...I'm still not going to tell you."

JM: "I swear you are the most stubborn person I have ever known."
~
Taehyung texting his friends:

HS: "There wasn't many, but here the best ones we could find."

The boys sent Taehyung various photos of Jungkook that they found.

Tae: "These will do."
HS: "So, tell us what you are going to with them."
Tae: "Like I said, you guys will see soon enough."
NJ: "Whatever you are going to do, it is going to be great. It better be anyways."
Jin: "Yeah. After staring at Jungkook's face for over an hour...your plan better be good."
Tae: "Don't worry. It will be."
YG: "Speaking of Jungkook, I seen Jimin sneak into what I am assuming is Jungkook's bedroom."
Tae: "What?? How do you know?"
YG: "I live across from Jungkook."
Tae: "Since when?"
YG: "Since a month ago."
Tae: "And you never told me?"
YG: "I didn't think it mattered."
Tae: "Are you serious? That information would have been really helpful."
HS: "Who cares that Yoongi didn't tell us until now...the most important thing here is that JIMIN SNUCK INTO JUNGKOOK'S ROOM."
NJ: "Yeah, they're together."

The boys continued speculate what they were probably doing. Taehyung just threw his phone to the side and laid there. He didn't want to get jealous again, so he just tried blocking it out of his mind. But there was something that just kept nagging his brain~

Tae thinking: "I wish I was the one sneaking into his room..."
~
Restaurant

Jungkook's dad: "Hi, I'm glad to see you again."

??: "It's good to see you too."

JK's dad gave the woman a kiss on the cheek.

Dad: "I know we just seen each other, but I couldn't help it. I had to see you again."

??: "I'm glad you invited me."

Dad: "Shall we?"

The two went into the restaurant and was seated at a table. Some time passed and they were brought their food.

??: "So how was your day?"

Dad: "It was good...up until my son came home."

??: "Oh no. What happened?"

Dad: "He's been getting into a little bit of trouble at school. He is never like this."

??: "That's quite the opposite of my son. Unfortunately he gets into a lot of trouble with the teachers. But, boys will be boys I guess."

Dad: "Apparently there is a boy who keeps messing with my son. I want to help him, but he won't tell me the boys name."

??: "That's never good. If my son was bullied, you could not keep me from finding out the bully's name."

Dad: "Yeah...I was going to talk to the principle, but this is something he is going to have to figure out on his own. Plus I am not too worried because he has a friend who always has his back."

??: "Have you ever thought about asking his friend who the bully is? I am sure he would know."

Dad: "Actually...that is a good idea. If it goes on for much longer I might just have to do that."

The two continued eating for awhile until the woman says~

??: "I wish I could stop my son from growing up." She chuckled.

Dad: "Yes me too. Whenever I look at mine, I still see a little baby. It's scary to think one day he will be out on his own. Married, kids.."

??: "How can something be so scary and exciting at the same time?" She laughed again.

Dad: "I don't know...it really makes you wonder."

The woman sighed and picked at her food~

Tae's mom: "Mine had his first kiss today."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 20.9K 27
(complete) โœ… " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
70.4K 3.1K 46
TYPE: ๐Ÿ”ฒ General Fiction | โœ”๏ธ Taekook ff | ๐Ÿ”ฒ Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
31.9K 1.2K 23
- please, I can't forget you - I heard that many times before goodbye Kim Taehyung rich, handsome as hell student who lacks nothing in his life, in...
117K 4.9K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...