Award Winners Interview

By abhigyaworld

Award Winning Contestants deserve an interview, no? ??? More

An interview with the Birthday girl
An interview with a Sweetheart
An interview with the Crazy girl
An Interview With Our Cutipie!
An interview with Miss.Detective
An interview with Bagiri!
An interview with a Dhakmakedar lorki

An interview with Aditi Naam tho suna hi hoga 😎

72 12 68
By abhigyaworld

Hi buddies..

Today we are gonna look the interview of the fabulous girl of watty..
She is a fantastic writer who comes up with her unique and excellent plots.., such a sweet cutipie she is..
Her helping nature.. Her encouraging words..
Her love for everyone..
Her care for all..

'Jab we met' it's our 'Fate(Kismat)' which kept us 'Entwined' with you. Even though we met you 'Accidentally ( Accidental Love)' , We would be 'Broken without you.'

So.. Yes.. We are here to know about this cute girl..
Aditi.. 😘😘😘

Over to Aditi.. im_aditi

😋😋😋😋😋

1. What do you do when you are not writing?

I will sleep tightly switching off my phone or else if I am not feeling sleepy I will start to read a book. Other than that , dance ..

(wow.. Multi-talented girl.. 😄😄.. Especially that sleeping.. 🙌🏻🙌🏻)

2. How do you feel getting award / awards ? Is this your first time ?

I feel really happy. It was an unexpected thing happened which I was not aware off. As I was really busy with my father's health. No it's not my first time as my both books " Accidental love " and " Jab we met " had received awards already..

(wish you to get more and more awards 🤗🤗)

3. Why do you think readers love your story?

Seriously I am not going to be the right person who can answer this question. I usually think what made them to love my stories. Because I am not a writter .but still I write to express my ideas. Whatever comes in my mind , I will just pen down. And might be many reasons for that which is still I am searching.

(oh wow.. Is it..!?!..
Then we want the real writer from you.. 😍 😍 😍
So that we can get more awesome stories..)

4. What inspired you to write ? Not whom.. what?

I have a habbit of reading books. I used to carry atleast a book wherever I go.  I used to read the written updates of kkb during my exams and that's when I came across a fanfiction which was posted based on abhigya. Suddenly an idea striked my mind. Why I can't write something that reach kkb fans. The first story on abhigya was drastic one slowly after seeing wattpad , I switched here..and it became my second home..

(Second home.. Ahaan..!! 😉)

5. Who supports you more? readers? Or the reader in you?

First the readers who supports me in every situation. Though I get upset seeing the less response , those times the reader inside me awakens to concentrate more..as a reader I used to see my flaws. so according to me , the readers as well as a reader inside me supports this system..

(🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻..)

6. If you are given a chance to get into one of the books written by your fellow authors which book would you choose (kkb)?

Not to think once , I wish to jump into 'Wajah tum ho' by ImAbhigyaShabir.. atleast I should see some pair like that.. oh my god.. abhigya di portrayed well about abhi and pragya along with their family.. It really touches my heart and I could not stop myself without reading it...

(yeah... That's really an awesome lovely story.. Loved by everyone 😍😍😍😘😘😘)

7. If you are given a chance to get into one of your own books which one would you choose ?

It's gonna be a tough one.. because all books are close to my heart.. If I have an option that I can get into all books.. it will be really good. But beyond that " Claimed by him..."

(🤗🤗🤗🤗..)

8. Which story will be close to your heart all the time no matter what?

If it's others story ... then I have a list..
Abhigya di 's ImAbhigyaShabir  'Wajah tum ho' , 'Kiss of luck' and crazy's all stories which makes me to think what she gonna write next .. and if it's mine , then it's 'Lustful love' and 'CBH'

😊😊😊😊😊😊

9. When do you think you are most creative?

After 10:00 pm,  with the lights off and on my favourite bed .. many creative idea's come into my mind.. but sometime it vanishes when I wake up next morning...😢😢😢

(😂😂😂😂...)

10. Which reader you would wish to become a writer?

I have no rights to say on some one . If they really wish to write , then nothing stops them.. I invite everyone to write..

😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍

11. How did you come across kkb?

To say the truth , its gonna be long story . When I was switching the channel , I saw bulbul furiously talking to abhi. I liked bulbul but not abhi. Then my friend suggested to see and nearly 100 episodes passed I think...I saw actually when abhi and pragya returned from the first long kidnap.. they kidnapped pragya instead of bulbul n.a.. .. I actually liked sriti's acting and for her I started to see and till now it continues...

(Yeah.. Sriti is really a great and lovable actress 😘😘😘)

12. Which character you adore the most in kkb except for Abhi and Pragya? And why?

Aliya..  Really she does her job perfectly. I never found any flaw in her . Yes she loved purab and because of pragya who interrupted in the middle , she is taking revenge on her. I adore her more next to abhi and pragya

(😋😋😋😋..)

13. If given a chance to meet that character what would you tell them?

Please unite abhi and pragya.. please understand their love and accept them... better you will get a good person than purab

(awww... So sweet 😍 😍 😍
Hope she does that soon.. 😋😋)

14. Who is your favorite author in wattpad (kkb) and why?

It's too long..
Abhigya di ImAbhigyaShabir, mahi crazymahiz,  suba suba30,  mona Live_Till_It_Hurts and srimati di srimathivijayabaskar

(😘😘😘😘😘😘)

15. Whom do you think he /she is your sibling in wattpad (kkb)?

I wish why can't everyone be my siblings.

(👭👭👭👭👭👭👭...)

16. Whom do you think is the exact opposite of you (kkb - Wattpad)?

Till now I had found no one like that ..

(Ahaan 🤗 🤗)

17. Whom do you think is your exact replica(kkb - Wattpad)?

Really I don't know who is my replica.  You guys have to say...🙊

(Readers... Please say...! 😉 😉)

18. How will you react when one of your imaginative character comes alive and talks to you?

I will be happy but before that I would be in a state of stock atleast for a minute..

(😂😂😂😂..)

19. Have you ever written a story based on a true incident? May or may not be the one in your life. If not, Will you write a story based on true incident?

Yeah I had written one and I really wish to write many stories based on true incident. .

(😳😳😳 Really.. Which story..?!?)

20. For which character you feel sorry for in your fellow author's story ?
Seriously it's gonna be abhi in all stories written by mahi crazymahiz. He will be the one who can handle pragya..I am really feeling pity for him

(Yep... Abhi is a adorable guy.. Especially in crazy's stories.. 😄😄😄)

Finally..

Do you have anything to say for your lovely friends in wattpad and your readers??

Finally... after many hurdles I had replied .. sorry suba suba30 and Prathi Prathi1412 for taking much longer time.. these two girls will ask me every time , when you are free .. please text me.. but I will be stuck either with family nor in hospital.. but they were really supported me and understood my situation. 
THANKS TO ALL MY READERS AND LOVELY FRIENDS FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME.. KEEP READING AND KEEP GIVING YOUR LOVE BECAUSE IT MAKES ME TO SMILE EACH DAY .... LOVE YOU ALLL...

💟 💟 💟 💟 💟 💟 💟 💟

Had an awesome interview with an awesome person! Lovely answers and was quite entertaining..😆
We wish you a hearty congratulations on winning the awards..🙌🏻😘
And hope that you keep giving us awesome stories in future as well.. 😊😊

Over and out!
~ 🌺 Abhigyaworld 🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
329K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
16.7K 79 18
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
43.1K 1.5K 45
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...