An interview with a Dhakmakedar lorki

Hola ppl!!

Today's highlight is the  interview with one of the fantabulous person I have met in Wattpad. If you have no idea about this young lady here, you will get to know soon. She has 'Limitless love'  towards everyone which can never be ' Deceptive (Love)' . We are 'Addicted to you in every sense' always be our 'Beloved one.' We all will ' Love you (me) Till the end.' Because ' This is not just a (love) story.' This is an ' Incomplete Destiny'.

And now let's welcome Khan😎 Fatima Khan 😎 fatimak432

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

1.What do you do when you are not writing?

Well lately due to my nearing examinations I study. I also keep on thinking of how to develop my story's plot further ahead, brainstorming ideas. OH and my CRAZE FOR BTS, I keep on watching their videos which are lIT 🔥 and going through social media such as twitter, instagram.

(Ah. Nice and creactive I see.)

2. How do you feel getting award ? Is this your first time ?

I got an Award!!!! REALLYYYY!!!!! well (walking up the podium and grabbing the mike🎤🎤🎤) Firstly thank you ABHIGYAWORLD for organizing these awards and I am very honoured to receive this awards as its my first one. 😭😭😭😭😭 and this couldn't have been possible without the support of my buddies and readers. Lately I haven't been able to update and I am sorry for it but by these awards one gets motivated and I'll try my best to give y'all great updates. I am feeling on the 7th sky, God I am really shocked and happy.

(Believe it dear. You won it. And there are many more awards to come your way. 😊)

3. Why do you think readers love your story?

I really don't know the actual reason, but in my opinion I always try to do something different, I want my work to be unique and not that typical cliché story which everyone can predict. The fact that I try to bring another side of our abhigya, a new one which hasn't been seen or done by anyone before and it appeals to the reader though I have noticed that my short stories are more successful than the long ones, and I think that's what the reader like, something new, and different.

(True true. I'm thinking readers would agree to it too! ❤)

4. What inspired you to write ? Not whom what?

Well you already know that everyone is a reader first then a writer although it is vice versa at times. So i too was a reader and the fact that i loved abhigya, they were like role models to me. I saw writers spring up and in other stories, while reading them I thought at some points things could be changed or this could happen, my mind having different ideas that I wanted to express and you all know my thing for accidents 🙈😂😂and days passed and I didn't know when started to write, I still remember that my first work man mayal was inspired from a pakistani drama. plus my teacher told me that I should write more to improve my English. like my guilty pleasure of accidents.

(Destructive, eh? 😂 Anyways, whatever it might be, glad you started writing kkb fics for your readers 😍)

5. Who supports you more? readers? Or the reader in you?

I wouldn't say that only one of them supports me. See the fact that the reader in you wants to read more and wants to write different possibilities, once written and posted your work is done and then it comes to the readers, if they show you love and support, and like the idea cause if they don't support it then what is the point of writing that story so in my opinion both support each other and then of course the writer.