" If you really knew me " [ C...

By jiminbootylicious95

What happens when your good rich child good friend makes a promise but he moves away. 10years later you meet... More

Ep 1 " each year is different with you "
Ep 2 " we're closer than we think "
Ep 3 " only if you knew "
Ep 4 " I'm here for you "
Ep 5 " is it you? "
Ep 6 " unexpected "
Ep 7 "true feelings"
Ep 8 "keep trying"
Ep 9 " slowly to you "
Ep 11 "almost there"
Ep 12 " so close, yet so far "
Ep 13 " the secret is out "
Ep 14 " it's your choice "
Ep 15 " moving on "
Ep 16 " goodbye for now "
Ep 17 " long time no see "
Ep 18 " it's not the same "
Ep 19 " i still want you "
Ep 20 " betrayed "
Ep 21 " always been the one "
Ep 22 " happily ever after "
JIMINBOOTYLICIOUS is taking a BREAK from WATTPAD! 😭

Ep 10 " i almost found you "

9.2K 326 237
By jiminbootylicious95

WOOHOO! Chapter 10 UPLOADED

Yoongi: " why do you affect me so much? "

He looked into your eyes and you felt as if your heart was going to explode from the closeness.

Yoongi: " promise me you won't get mad at my next move? "

You stood there not being able to get yourself to say no to him so you just nodded your head no. He cupped your cheeks and leaned in his lips close to yours.

Jimin: " Y/N WAKE UP! "

You quickly woke up from your deep nap you just took.

" what time is it? "
Jimin: " you said you were going to stay to finish up your work and ended up falling asleep "
" I did? "
Jimin: " yeah but you kept mumbling in your sleep "
" how long did I sleep for?
Jimin: " I'm not sure but you should get going it's late "
" okay thanks for waking me up "

You sat there still trying to remember what happened. Why did everything feel so real as if it really did happen. The dream felt so real to you that you actually thought it was happening. You shook the thoughts aside before grabbing your purse and jacket to leave. You walked outside but stopped when you saw that it was raining and you didn't even bring an umbrella. You looked at your watch on your wrists, you were going to miss the bus if you didn't hurry. You were going to use your purse to cover your head while you ran to the bus station. You were about to run through the rain when someone pulled you back making you turn around bumping into someone's chest. You looked up to see yoongi in front of you. You quickly moved away

" sorry about that? "
Yoongi: " don't run in the rain your going to get sick "
" it's okay I do it all the time "
Yoongi: " I'll take you home "
" it's okay "
Yoongi: " it's not okay, I don't want you to get sick "

Taehyung: " Y/N "

You turned seeing taehyung with an umbrella jogging towards us with damp hair which looked so good on him.

Taehyung: " hello Mr. Min "
Yoongi: " call me yoongi "
" what are you doing here? "
Taehyung: " well I saw that it was going to rain and I knew for sure you wouldn't have brought an umbrella "

You looked at yoongi and he just kept looking at us. Taehyung pulled you by the arm to come closer to him under the umbrella.

Taehyung: " thanks for taking such good care of my girlfriend but I'll take it from here "

He held your hand pulling you away but all you wanted to do was turn around. You got inside his car

" how long are we going to keep this up? "
Taehyung: " just for a while I'm still trying to have fun "
" is that what it is to you? Fun? "
Taehyung: " of course not "
" look taehyung I didn't ask for you to do this, I didn't ask for your help, I didn't ask to be your fake girlfriend "
Taehyung: " why is it so wrong if we do this? It's not like you were ever going to tell him anyways and he's engaged what are you going to do, break them up? "

You were now mad you couldn't believe he just said that to you. You were already sad enough to know that he wasn't ever going to be with you again but being remind by him made it hurt even more.

" you don't know anything, you clearly don't know anything about me at all "

You got out of the car closing the door watching him drive away. You were now stuck walking in the rain, it's too late to even take the bus home so your last resort was to walk yourself home in the rain. You started walking while crying your heart out. You knew that you weren't ever going to get yoongi back even if you wanted to try. You finally got home but you were all soaked from the rain. You took your shoes off going to the bathroom to take your clothes off and getting inside the shower taking a hot shower. You got out looking in the mirror and your eyes were all red and puffy from the crying fest you just had earlier. You changed into some clothes before climbing into your bed. You heard your phone go off but you didn't even want to check it but you did. You grabbed it seeing the text from taehyung.

TEXT MESSAGE
taehyung: " I'm sorry about earlier. Please tell me you got home safe. I came back to get you but I couldn't find you please text me back so I know your safe "

You were still mad at him so you didn't even reply back to him but you knew that he saw that you read his text message and that's all he needed to know that you were home safe. You kept getting text messages from him and you chose to ignore them every time. You started to doze off not even knowing you fell asleep. You woke up the next morning feeling warm you started coughing. You looked at yourself in the mirror and your face was so pale you knew you were sick but you still chose to go to work today because today was an important day. You got dressed and walked yourself to the bus stop. You got on the bus feeling cold and weak from all that coughing. You got off the bus and went inside the building, you came inside the bathroom first to make sure you didn't look too bad. You came to yoongi's office trying to act normal in front of him.

Yoongi: " did you go home safe last night? "
" yes sir "
Yoongi: " alright so today we are going to discuss some stuff about the contract so please run about 60 copies of these for me "

He gave you the papers and you felt as if you were about to drop them. You started feeling a bit dizzy.

Yoongi: " are you okay? "
" yes I'm fine "

You were about to walk out the door but felt so dizzy that everything blacked out.

Yoongi POV
I saw y/n walked through the doors and as soon as I saw her she didn't look to good. I told her to go make some copies for me when I saw her. But something didn't feel to right about her so I kinda of followed behind her a little while she was about to go out the door. She suddenly stopped and dropped everything and fainted. I quickly caught her before she fell on the ground. I started to shake her to wake her up I felt her forehead and she felt warm she was having a fever her whole body was boiling hot. I knew yuna was going to get mad at me but I needed to. I bridal carried her to my car and took her to the nearest hospital. I took her inside and they took her in right away. I waited outside for her while the doctors ran some test on her. I saw the doctor walking towards me before quickly standing up.

" she's fine she just had a really bad fever, we gave her some medicine she should be fine but she just needs some rest "
" thank you doctor "

I went inside the room y/n was resting in and sat next to her.

" are you okay? "
You: " yeah I'm fine "
" why didn't you tell me you were sick "
You: " I didn't want to ruin today for you and I didn't want to make such a big deal about it "
" well it is a big deal y/n, if you're ever sick you need to tell me right away I don't want anything like this to ever happen to you. It makes me really worry about you "
You: " you're worry about me? "

I stopped when I realized what I just said to her.

" as in I'm worried about you as a friend and a employee of mine "
You: " ohh "
" but next time just let me know that your sick and don't ever come into work when your sick "

The door opened and I saw yuna coming inside.

Yuna: " I heard what happened are you okay y/n? "
You: " I'm fine thanks "
Yuna: " do you need someone to stay with you? I can call Mr. Kim for you "
You: " ohh no that's okay "
Yuna: " are you sure? "
You: " yes "

The door opened and I saw taehyung, I decided that it was best that if I called him.

Taehyung: " this is all my fault I shouldn't have left you yesterday "
" what! This is your fault? "
You: " no it's not can me and taehyung have a little talk alone "
Yuna: " sure "

Yuna grabbed my arms pulling me out of the room.

Your POV
Taehyung: " I'm sorry y/n, this is my fault "

You turned around because you were still alittle bit mad at him and didn't even want to talk to taehyung at all.

Taehyung: " look y/n you have every right to be mad at me and I'm sorry okay but if I told you why you would probably not want to see me anymore "

You stopped and started to listen to him now.

Taehyung: " I know it's wrong of me to just say that you were going to go with it but there's also a reason to why I'm doing this "

You turned around a little bit

" what is the reason? "
Taehyung: " I don't know if you would want me to even tell you "
" why not "
Taehyung: " promise me one thing "
" what? "
Taehyung: " if I tell you please don't cut me off? "

Yoongi POV
I was waiting for yuna to use the restroom before we were ready to head out. I know it was wrong to even feel this way but I didn't want to call taehyung in the first place. I didn't even want to leave y/n side. I still haven't figure out what was it that I was really feeling. It just broke my heart so much when I saw y/n sick and when she fainted I was so afraid. I really didn't know the reason behind all these feelings I have but I do wish I would stop feeling this way towards her but it's hard I don't know why. I was so into my own thoughts that I didn't hear yuna coming out of the restroom.

Yuna: " yoongi? "
" huh ohh your out ? "
Yuna: " what are you thinking about so hard? "
" ohh nothing "

I was about to leave when the doctor from earlier came up to me.

" are you the man that came with that young lady earlier? "
" y/n? "
" yes her "
" yes it was me "
" alright before you leave can you please sign some papers for me? "
Yuna: " uhm can't the young man inside the room sign it because he's my fiancé "
" I'm sorry but whoever that brought her in has to sign the papers "
Yoongi: " it's okay I'll sign it I'm her boss she works for me "
" alright after your done just bring it too the front desk "

I grabbed the papers and looked at her information. I've never really saw her full name before and that name seems so familiar. I looked at where she was born at and that was the same place I was born in, daegu. I started to have little flash backs. From the time she told me she eats Oreos with orange juice to her dotting hearts on her eyes and reading the letters. My eyes widen and I didn't know if I was correct but there is one thing that I know if she answered me correctly then I was right. I quickly went back to y/n room.

Your POV
Taehyung: " the reason why I was like that because I like you y/n. I liked you ever since highschool but I just never got the chance to tell you "

You looked at him not knowing what to say or think right now.

[ sorry guys you knows what happens next! CLIFF HANGERS! ]

YASSS GUCCI DADDIES! ❤️💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 2.4K 25
When you bravely talk to one of the bad boys known as suga you slowly but surely fall in love with him, but you didn't know he already fell for you (...
1.5K 108 12
Taesung and Yoongi are great friends, but what happens when Yoongi has a secret to tell Tae and he won't have anything to do with it as his reputatio...
7.1K 566 45
After getting terribly sick at age of 5 she became permanently deaf. She gets bullied and beat up everyday. She needs someone to come and take her ha...
4.5K 243 10
Your dad is heading out to the states for work with his business partner who's also known to be his long time childhood friend. Being the overprotect...