All About the Benjamin's

By 2hate_jayla

"If you seen these 3 females, and these 2 males please contact us they are highly wanted criminals" More

All About the Benjamin's
1β–ΌMONEY ON MY MIND

2β–² BONNIE'S & CLYDE'S

58 7 1
By 2hate_jayla

Janelle Davis

Laying on Tay'Vione king size bed watching him playing 2k16 while im bored out of my mind. "Bae im bored entertain me " I whined . Hopping on his lap.

"How about you entertain me fatcakes" he said calling me by that ugly ass nickname he gave me.

Sucking my teeth "Man you just killt' the mood with that ugly ass nickname ". Putting my hand on top of his hands that were on my butt. "My nickname made the mood the fuck you mean" he grumbled slapping my ass .

"Mhmm watever Tay " I mumbled bending and capturing his lips into mine .

This boy has my heart even though we seventeen me and him been through hell and back. First it was my family not accepting him but once they seen how happy he made me they had to respect that . I felt like this was the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life.

We both have some anger issues so when we fight like litterally we fight throwing blows and everthing. Yeah he hit me but most of the time he the one that be having the black eyes and shit. He would just chock ,slap and throw me around a few good times. When he punch me he punch me in my thighs or my ass. Thats only when im getting whoopings from him. Yeah my baby think I should get whoopings whenever I do something wrong, he a little.. well maybe a lot slow .

Our relationship crazy as hell but I wouldnt havent no other way I love my Von Von .

Pecking my lips once more before breaking away putting my forehead against his . "I love you VonVon" I cooed wiping away the excessive lip gloss from his lips.

Licking my face "I love you to fat cackes and why you taste like apples when I specifically told you to taste like hot sauce" he bossed

Shaking my head laughing at his ass he so weird "Aight baby I'll remember next time "

"Mhmm, better no matter fact next time taste like chicken and hotsauce"

Throwing my head back in laughter he really thought I was supposed to taste like food.

Its our little thing we do since thats how we first met.

FLASHBACK

August 7 , '14

Lifting up the lemon pepper chicken wing and biting into it. Dang this food was really the bomb Leo's had the best wings in the West coast.

"Excuse me ma " Snapping my attention from the peice of chicken I was devouring. Nodding my head for him to go on cause my mouth was full to capacity.

"Well you got a little right there" he said pointing to my cheek. By now having all my food swallowed.

"Right here " I asked pointing to the place he pointed to just a few seconds ago.

"Yeah"

Nodding I wiped my cheek with the napkin. "Did I get it"

Chuckling he shook his head no and slided in the booth with me
"Let me get it"
Taking the napkin from me and putting it up to my cheek . At first I thought he was gone wipe it . I'll admit Tay'Vione had me a little nervous he was just as fine as today probably a little finer now.

He first was wiping until he stopped and I thought he had got it off. Till I felt his tongue go up my cheek.

I was a little suprised disgusted at the same time.

I probably should have punched his ass in the mouth, or cussed him out.

I didn't do none of that I simply licked his ass back. His face held the same emotions as mine did when he first licked me. We stared at each other for a minute till we busted out laughing.

If it was any other girl she probably would have thrown they drink on him and everything .

But if wasn't for him and Maine dumb ass bet I probably never have met my big ass headache.

◁-

Now Laying on my boobs and counting the freckles on my chest and me running my hand through his little curly naps.

Well we might seem perfect but we have problems but we do trust each other I don't give him a right to go cheat on me we have bomb sex. I please him, he please me he never going to find another bitch like me and he know that.

Both our parents are loving and also strict for us to get out and achieve our goals.

Which I possibly don't think that's how you do that, Tay have to be out his parents house no later then two months after he graduated. My parents decided the same thing they respected him but they never fully accepted him

We really got to think fast cause graduation is like six months away.

Jermaine Wilkins

Slamming my door to my room and then dropping down onto my California king size bed. Might as well savour the last of this bed. My parents always on my fucking back about college like have they ever thought I don't want to go.

Sighing , grabbing my phone from my nightstand and text Shay to come over.

15 minutes went by before a knock came to my door. Yelling to them that is was opening.

Shay'Vionna open my door coming through it with a sweater her ,some short ass shorts, and the Jordan's I bought her one of these days.

Seeing my frustration and anger she told me sit up ,sliding herself behind me.

Laying down but on her boobs now as pillows they were soothing.

"So what happen" she said breaking the silence .

Sucking my teeth "Man it feel like my parents don't even love a nigga and shit they probably didn't even want me "

"Well if they dont want you I will take you and love you and rape you" Shay said in a scary creepy voice and doing the wolf face while sticking out her tongue.

"Yo you look like a fucking booty bandit shay " I say laughing.

"Yeah whatever boy you still love this tho" she said sticking out her tongue . I turned around fast without hurting and grasping her tongue in between my teeth.

"Let me go"she tried to say but it came out almost gibberish.

Shaking my head no grabbing her arms to put them over her head.

Sighing she brought her knee up and kneed me in my chest. It didn't hurt but it was enough to make me release my grips from her.

Laying on my back now she straddle me doing the same thing I did to her arms. Now she know what she was doing her ass was poking out and now sitting right on my erection.

"Stop playing bae " I groaned. Shaking her head no bending down kissing me. We kept our relationship a secret but Tay and Jas know we got some going on though, but they don't know how long.

It took me two years to take her virginity. She finally gave it to me when she realize I can go get it from somebody else which I was doing.

Sometimes I treat Shay dirty but its not my fault she be pushing me to ,sometimes she can be a little naive.

To far in the kiss her hands traveled down my abs taking this as a opportunity I flipped us over.

"I love you " Shay said in between kisses.

-----

MOM°MOM

I cant do it anymore im going to go fucking crazy bruh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucent By ads ❀

Teen Fiction

335K 7.7K 27
book 1 of the windows of the soul duology ✿ ✿ ✿ lucent: softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for so...
54.3K 2.7K 50
ʟᴜᴍΙͺɴᴏᴜꜱ; ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴏʀ κœ±Κœα΄‡α΄…α΄…ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ʟΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›; Κ™Κ€ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› ᴏʀ ꜱʜΙͺΙ΄ΙͺΙ΄Ι’, α΄‡κœ±α΄˜α΄‡α΄„Ιͺα΄€ΚŸΚŸΚ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄…α΄€Κ€α΄‹.
3.5M 93.9K 58
Astrid has never stepped out her house. She didn't know that her parents hitting her wasn't right. She always thought that's how it works. So what ha...
2M 56.8K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...