Love a Bully แฏฝ Vkook

By DinsFire

(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite b... More

Ayo ladies and gentleman ^^
โ—An IMPORTANT messageโ—
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Do you mind?
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
addressing the ages & thank ya!
Part 18
Part 19
Part 19.5
Part 20 (HS)
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
I was tagged
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Down Memory Lane
Down Memory Lane PT. 2
Down Memory Lane PT. 3
Down Memory Lane PT. 4
Part 40 [Book #1 Finale]
Love a Bully 2.0?
Question

Part 10

17.1K 967 1.1K
By DinsFire

Lunch

As Jungkook and Jimin were walking to lunch, Jungkook looked around very on edge. Jimin notices and says~

JM: "You should have just went to class when I did. But instead, you chose to try and get Taehyung to mess with you."

Jungkook looked over at him. Thinking: "How does he know..?"

JK: "I did not. I just..." He tried to think of something quick. "...fell."

JM: "You missed almost 20 minutes of class. You're telling me it took you 20 minutes to get up after you "fell"."

Jungkook seen Taehyung coming out of his classroom with his friends which made him gasped. He grabbed Jimin's hand and quickly pulled him to the side of the vending machine.

JM: "Covered in dirt, hiding from Taehyung...yeah you didn't fall."
~
Tae: "Jungkook is going to regret punching me."

NJ: "What are you going to do??"

Tae: "I have an idea, but I am not sure yet. But I know one thing...when he least expects it, that's when he's going to get it."

YG: "I can't believe he had the guts to do it. Sounds to me like Jungkook isn't going to sit back and let you do what you want to him anymore."

Tae: "That's where you're wrong. Jungkook is the same wimp as he's always been...he thinks he is tough now but once he sees my wrath, he will realize he stands no chance against me."

Jin: "But what are you going to do? Beat him up really bad?"

Tae: "No. That's too obvious...I'm going to embarrass him so bad he won't ever want to mess with me again."
~
When the coast is clear, Jungkook and Jimin walked away from the vending machine.

JK: "Maybe we shouldn't go to the cafeteria today.."

JM: "What the heck Jungkook. You must have really piss him off if you are actually hiding from him...what did you do??"

JK: "...I punched him in the stomach."

Jimin's eyes widened and he part his mouth ~ "Jungkook!!"

Jungkook looked down, ashamed ~ "I know...but I had no other choice."

JM: "Yeah, there is absolutely no way we can go in there. Shoot...what am I going to do with you kookie?"

JK: "Continue to love me and never stop being my friend because of stupid things I do?" He frowned.

Jimin chuckled and put his arm around Jungkook's shoulder ~ "We have been friends for this long. Looks like I'm stuck with you...so what now? Where do we go? If a teacher catches us not in the lunch room we will be in trouble."

JK: "Hmm...the restroom I guess."

JM: "Great. Instead of getting to eat lunch, I get to spend an hour in a room where people...you know."

JK: "It's better than me getting beat up...right?"

Jimin stood there pretending to think.

JK: "Right Jiminie??"

JM: "I guess." He chuckled.
~
When Taehyung and his friends got situate in the lunch room, they start talking~

Tae: "I'm going to need your guy's help."

HS: "With what?"

Tae: "I need you guys to find the most embarrassing photos of Jungkook that you can find online. When you find them, send them to me."

YG: "What are you going to do with them?"

Tae: "You'll see. Now, you guys gonna help or not?"

NJ: "What's in it for us?"

Tae: "Isn't seeing Jungkook's about-to-cry face enough?"

The guys looked at each other and started snickering. They said in unison ~ "Yeah." The guys started eating, talking about random stuff until Tae asked a question~

Tae: "Jungkook says he has a girlfriend...do you think it's true?"

Jin: "I thought him and Jimin were together."

NJ: "But they're both guys."

HS: "Guys are sometimes together."

Tae: "They aren't in a relationship."

YG: "It seems possible. Have you seen the way they are always touching each other? Arms around each other, touching each other's hair, face. I even see them holding hands sometimes."

Taehyung looked up from his food at them ~ "T-they're just friends."

HS: "Hey! Maybe that's the reason Jungkook said he had a girlfriend! To hide the fact that he is in a relationship with Jimin."

NJ: "Yeah. We mess with them about being together...but it makes so much sense! They must be!"

Taehyung started feeling really irritated. ~ "Have you ever once seen them kiss? No."

HS: "They're not stupid enough to kiss at school. They wait until they are alone to do that."

The guys snickering, except Taehyung. Tae snapped and yelled ~ "Shut up!"

The guys looked over at him with shocked expression. Taehyung looked around and quickly realize his friends weren't the only ones looking at him. Everyone sitting around was too.

Tae: "I-I mean...I'm sure they are just friends."

HS: "Whoa dude...what's your problem?"

Tae: "Nothing. I just...didn't sleep good last night. I'm grumpy."

YG: "Or are you jealous?"

Taehyung grit his teeth. He hated when people said that. Between Yoongi and Jungkook saying it in one day, he was very irritated.

Tae: "I'm done with this conversation." He looked over through the big doorway and noticed Jungkook and Jimin sneaking out of the bathroom. "I have to use the restroom.." He got up huffy.

YG: "I was just kidding Tae."
~
JK: "Yeah, I don't know why I didn't think about going to the gym locker rooms instead. No one is ever in there on Mondays and Fridays."

JM: "Sure beats being in a bathroom.."

The two walked towards the gym, making sure to look out for teachers. Oblivious to the fact Tae was following them.

Jungkook and Jimin walked into the locker room. They sat down on a bench~

JM: "I swear...am I going to have to beat you up myself to stop you from getting in trouble??" He chuckled.

JK: "You couldn't beat me up with those tiny hands of yours."

JM: "Maybe not...but..." He started tickling Jungkook's stomach. "They can tickle you to death!"

Jungkook grabbed his stomach and pulled his legs up, laughing hard. Taehyung peeked his head around the corner as Jungkook laid down on the bench trying to block Jimin's hands with knees.

Jimin pried Jungkook's legs away so he could continue tickling him. At this point, Jimin was almost on top of him.

Taehyung glared at them feeling anger boiling up. Seeing them laughing together made him feel rage, especially with the thought in his head that maybe the guys were right about them being a relationship.

JK: "S-stop!" He said while laughing.

JM: "Never!" He continued tickle him.

Jungkook's sides started hurting from laughing so hard ~ "If you love me you will stop!"

Seeing Jimin immediately stop after Jungkook said that hurt Taehyung.

JM: "Darn it. That wasn't fair." He chuckled.

Jungkook sat up and breathed heavy trying to catch his breath. He leaned closer to Jimin and pointed at his shirt~

JK: "What's this?"

When Jimin looked down, Jungkook flicked his nose. Jimin touched his nose and winced a little. ~ "Hey!"

Jungkook laughed ~ "I can't believe you fell for that!"

JM: "Well then...you have something on your lips. Here let me get it for you."

Jimin smirked and threw himself into Jungkook and puckered his lips. Jungkook held his face away from Jimin and started laughing.

Taehyung had enough. He opened the gym door and slammed it to distract them. Jungkook and Jimin jumped, they looked over and seen Taehyung walking over to them.

The two stood up, Jimin standing in front of Taehyung.

JM: "We can settle this nice-"

Taehyung grabbed Jimin and started pulling him towards the door.

JK: "Wait! Let go of him!"

Tae: "Oh, I'll let go of him." He pushed Jimin out the door and placed a stick that was sitting nearby in the handles so he couldn't get in.

Jimin pounded on the door. ~ JM: "Don't hurt him Taehyung! He didn't mean it!"

Taehyung turned around towards Jungkook. Jungkook put his hands in a defensive position ~ "I know you're angry at me...but I-"

Before Jungkook could finish, Taehyung went over to him and pushed him against a locker.

JK: "Please! I'll do anything! Just don't beat me up!"

Tae: "Be quiet!"

Taehyung stood there staring at Jungkook, holding him against the lockers. He looked down at Jungkook's cute, pinkish lips. Tae thinking: "He makes me so angry. But why the hell do I find him so cute...?"

JK: "Please Taehyung. I'm-"

Out of nowhere, Taehyung smashed his lips against Jungkook's. Jungkook widen his eyes and stood there, frozen. The whole time Jimin was pounding on the doors in the background.

Taehyung pulled away from Jungkook's lips and wiped his lips off~

Tae: "Idiot! I can't believe you made me do that!"

He hit the locker next to Jungkook which made JK blink. Taehyung let go of Jungkook and quickly went over to the door. He frantically tried getting the stick away from the handles. Before he remove it, he turned around and pointed at Jungkook~

Tae: "If you tell anyone I'll kill you!"

Jungkook stood there in shock as Taehyung toss the stick aside. Tae pushed past Jimin who was standing right in front of the door and ran out of the gym.

Jimin looked back at Taehyung then quickly went into the locker room and seen Jungkook standing there with a shocked expression. His face was very pink and his hands were still positioned as when Tae was holding his arms to the locker.

Jimin went over to him and shook him~ "Jungkook! Are you ok?? What did he do??"

Jungkook dropped his arms to his side and stared forward, not speaking. Jimin moved his face in front of Jungkook's~

JM: "Answer me Jungkook!"

JK: "I-I have to go.." He went to walked away but Jimin stopped him.

JM: "Tell me what he did. Did he hurt you??"

Jungkook looked at him and slowly shook his head "no."

JM: "Then what did he do?"

Jungkook looked down at the ground, thinking: "Why did he do that..?"

JM: "Ugh. Jungkook! Snap out of it!"

Jungkook pulled away from Jimin and started walking out of the locker room. Jimin followed closely. ~ "Come on Jungkook! Spit it out!"
~
Tae: "Stupid! Why the hell did you kiss him!?" He whispered angrily to himself and hit himself in the head with his palm.

Taehyung went into the cafeteria, feeling extremely embarrassed of himself. Tae thinking: "He's going to tell everyone..."

Taehyung went over to his table and put his face in his hands. His friends looked over at him.

HS: "Hey man, are you ok?"

Tae: "I-I just have a headache is all."

YG: "Listen, sorry for saying that you were jealous. I didn't mean it. I know you aren't jealous."
~
After School

JM: "Are you ever going to tell me what happened?"

JK: "Stop asking me. I have to go to detention."

Jimin groaned very displeased. ~ "At least text me later then.."

Jungkook walked away from Jimin without saying anything. As he walked up to the room detention was held in, Taehyung was walking up too. They spotted each other and looked towards the ground.

Jungkook sped up and went into the classroom first, because if he hadn't they would have gotten there at the same time. He didn't want the awkward moment.

Jungkook went over and sat down in a seat in the corner of the room. Taehyung came in not long after and also sat down. Jungkook and Taehyung peeked over at each other at the same time. The two blushed when they made eye contact and quickly looked away.

During the entire time there was an awkward silence. The tension in the room was so thick it could be cut with a knife.

After Detention

Jungkook looked over and seen Taehyung was hauling out of there. He got up from his seat and walked out of the classroom. As he was walking down the hall he felt a hand grab his and pull him to the side where no one was. He looked and seen it was Taehyung.

Tae: "I don't want you getting in that stupid head of yours that I like you. Because I don't. The only reason why I did was because I wanted to see how dumb your face looked."

JK: "Good. Because I don't like you either."

Taehyung put his finger in Jungkook's face ~ "And I mean it...if you tell anyone that we kissed I'll kick your ass so hard."

JK: "We didn't kiss. You kissed me."

Taehyung's face got red and grabbed Jungkook collar of his shirt ~ "Who do you think people will believe ? Me or you?"

Jungkook stood there for a second before respond~ "You.."

Tae: "Exactly. So keep your mouth shut." He let go of his shirt.

Before Taehyung walked off he looked back at Jungkook ~ "And oh yeah." He kicked Jungkook in the shin really hard.

Jungkook winced in pain and bent over and grabbed his leg. ~ "Ow!!"

Tae: "That's for punching me earlier." He walked off.

Jungkook rubbed his leg and waited for Taehyung to walk out of the building. When he was gone, Jungkook started walking down the hall. His leg was throbbing in pain, but it didn't matter. He was too busy thinking about something else.

A small smile crept over Jungkook's face as he was imagining the way Taehyung's lips felt against his. It was just as good as in his dreams.

The only regret he had about the entire day? Being frozen when Taehyung kissed him and not being about to kiss him back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 13.9K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
408K 20.7K 27
(complete) โœ… " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
31.6K 1.2K 23
- please, I can't forget you - I heard that many times before goodbye Kim Taehyung rich, handsome as hell student who lacks nothing in his life, in...
159K 8.7K 43
"Will you two idiots ever fucking leave me alone?" Seokjin was exasperated. He had had it up to his ears with these two idiots. From grade school to...