Dance With The Devil

By AlekeiAngel

Brian Quinn is a magnet for trouble... When a Tell'em Steve Dave podcast pisses off the wrong crowd, can he s... More

1) #450: Code of the Brotherhood
2) Freedom
3) Saved By An Angel
4) The Vigilantes
5) Truth Be Told
6) Bound By Love
7) Secrets We Bare
9) I Promise You This
10) Welcome To The Family
11) Break Me Prt. 2
12) Initiation
13) Ride Or Die
14) Family First

8) Break Me Prt. 1

89 6 0
By AlekeiAngel

Vulcano Residence

Sal- I lay in the middle of the bed. (Groans)

Brian- I stand at the foot of the bed, watching my boyfriend.

Sal- (Whines) "Please...please!"

Brian- I slowly pull his t-shirt off, then his jeans and boxers. "Please what?" I grab his wrists and bind them together with a set of metal bondage cuffs.

Sal- I twist and arch. (Groans and Whines) "Please Daddy...fuck me!"

Brian- Pulling off my shirt, jeans and boxers...I crawl on the bed between my lovers thighs. (Growls) I grab the toy and thrust it in him roughly.

Sal- (Moans Loudly)

Brian- I pull the toy from him and toss it on the floor. Digging my fingers into his hips, I thrust into him.

Sal- "FUCK!" I arch as my toes curl.

Brian- I give him a few moments to adjust, then I set a quick rough pace.

Sal- This isn't making love, it is fucking and it is brutal. "Yes, Daddy!"

Brian- Wrapping my fingers around Sal's length I stroke it in rhythm with my thrusts.

Sal- I'm forced over the edge into ecstasy. (Moans Loudly)

Brian- (Groans) "Fuck!" I go toppling over the edge.

Ten Minutes Later

Sal- I lay with my head on Brian's chest, my arm around his waist and our legs tangled. "I'm gonna be bruised."

Brian- (Hums) "I'm sorry."

Sal- "Don't be, I like it rough."

Brian- "Alright, just know I will feel really guilty if I break you."

Sal- "Maybe I want you to break me."

Brian- I connect our lips. "Let's not get to that point."

Sal- "I trust you, with my life. If you break me, I know you can fix me too."

Brian- (Groans) "I'm going to Hell."

Sal- "I'm going with you."

Brian- I roll us over and slide between his thighs, pressing my body against his. "I love you."

Sal- I twist my fingers into his hair. "Love you too." I fall asleep, safe and comfortable beneath his pressing weight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.8K 34
Xavier.. He has used her since they were teens. Always put on the back burner when a pretty little thing comes along that catches his eye. Will it be...
13.9K 377 10
We all have that one dream that we desperately want to come true, don't we? I know I do, my name is Clementine Meadows or at least I've made it to be...
487K 9.9K 47
Sequel to This Time I'll Hang, Close the Door. Summer Quinn has been through a lot. There's been secrets, lies, changes, and promises. Finally some...
28.9K 711 37
18+ "You can't lie to me Quinn." He reached forward and grabbed her jaw in his hands, forcing a gasp from her mouth. "Not when my name is so fresh on...