His Kindness Daichi x Reader...

Da Kickass_Birthcontrol

You were in Class 3-D, one of the lowest classes. You lived in the girls dorm, with no roommate. When you wer... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chritmas Special!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N
A/N
A/N

Its out!

1.3K 20 0
Da Kickass_Birthcontrol

Okay guys! I'm happy to present that the Issei x Reader book is now out! For those of you who want to read it, the first chapter I just published! It's not much, but I hope this book will grow to be big and loved by you readers!

Okay so the book title is 'His Love', and  it's (Y/N) working at the Ramen shop and go's to University, but sadly we all now Issei doesn't go there anymore. (tears).

But it will get a bit hot, and a lot of Drama will happen. And in some chapters I advise you should at least be 14+ while reading it, because it can really get fu(dged) up! LOL.

So anyways, enjoy the book!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

822K 29.4K 43
❝SHE CHANGED ME FOR THE BETTER, AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER IN RETURN.❞
63.5K 1.7K 29
Yoshioka Nao, a gentle soul who can make every girls heart melt with few gestures. A pretty face who smiles sweetly, but doesn't really talk. Rarely...
143K 7.1K 47
After loosing her whole family to the apocalypse in the blink of an eye, Nao quarantined herself in her house for two months, watching the world arou...
295 4 9
DISCONTINUED!!! (Maybe) WARNING! This story may not be 100% accurate, and for now, is only 3 complete chapters. (You are a Todoroki)