the not so bad boy. liskook

Av uhhh-catwina

The bad boy, Jeon Jungkook. The bad girl, Lalisa Manoban. Jeon Jungkook. Bad boy. Isn't the type to interac... Mer

[pre-introduction]
[school]
[home]
[jjk x lmb]
[night]
[the kiss]
[schedule updates]
[questions]
[honest]
[problems]
[interrupted]
[day one🔞]
[day 2: meeting🔞]
[dinner+news]
[day 3: parents]
[welcome back]
[a/n]
[date]
[married]
[auditions]
[packing]
[last day?]
[a/n: endnote]
[author's note]

[a/n: i'm sorry]

1.2K 22 2
Av uhhh-catwina

i'm sorry, i know that i'm suppose to be updating but i need to take some time off because of school. i have too many things going on like i have homework due on wednesday and i haven't done it, on thursday i have a project and i haven't started it yet, i have two quizzes right now on friday. i have a induction ceremony on thursday too.

please let me pass this time. i will update with small updates probably. today i was suppose to upload a new book but because i delayed this book's updates, the book will be pushed to next week probably. (hint on new book: swag)

i'm soo sorry again. i will do my best on updating plus, my mom is leaving for 3 weeks to go to the philippines and i will be alone but i want to spend time with her like today, we went to the mall and spent some time. but hopefully she arrives safely tomorrow. i promise that i will update soon. 

to be honest, i really wanted to be open with most of my readers. i signed up for national junior honor society in december because i got honor roll in the first marking period and because i wanted my mom to be happy and proud. when it came time to hand out the certificates, i wished that i didn't and i wished it did get in. the only reason i didn't want to get in is because one there's an induction ceremony and it will be held on thursday. i wanted my parent to be there but my mom isn't going because she's going to the philippines starting tuesday. i was whispering to myself not to get in but i heard my name and i wanted to cry because i knew that my mom would be happy but i also knew that she wasn't going to be there. i wanted her to be there but it's fine. personally, i wish people understand that being in school and writing stories on here is hard. i just wanted to share a but bit of my life. i wish that most of you understand why i haven't been updating regularly. sometimes i wish that people understood me behind this screen but i know that people just want chapter after chapter, book after book, series after series. hopefully you understand me and i hope that i can update more regularly. have a good night and please study if you are in school. 

mianhae~

saranghae~

kamsamida~ 

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

76.6K 3.2K 40
They are now enemies. But will it end that way- turns out it was just the beginning of everything. Jennie continues to do her plan, which is to prete...
SAM Av 🦉

Fanfiction

77K 2.2K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...
102K 3.4K 15
When superstars groups BTS and BLACKPINK accidently rent the same beach house for the summer, Jeon Jungkook hopes he can finally get close to his ult...
20.7K 914 20
The top two students compete for the crown. Min Yoongi. A person who practices every single day. Min Yoongi is considered as the god of rapping in h...