His American Rebel (One Direc...

By ThoseRaeChicks

Rachel Paxton is no angel. She's the exact opposite. The young actress is known throughout the United States... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Just an Update from Liv
Facts about Rachel Paxton, the American Rebel
That Blond Bitch Update!

Chapter 11

33.7K 332 57
By ThoseRaeChicks

So, I dedicated this little chappie here to @ImADirectionerBabe simply because I love comments like the one she gave me. No matter how small or insignificant a comment is, it means a lot when it's something like her's. Yes, I'm pretty easy to make happy. See where commenting can get you!

I couldn't believe that I could ever be this lonely. 

Harry and the boys were supposed to be in London right now, and I was stuck on an eight hour flight to surprise Harry. Talk about dedicated. Okay, maybe not. I just wanted to see him. Two months away from him didn't help me at all, and in the big house it got so lonely. Even with Felix and Winnie it was lonely. 

Of course, over the three month tour I only got to see him once when he used his four day break to fly in to see me. It didn't help that we had only two days together because of his flight times, but it didn't stop use from spending half of that time in between the sheets. 

"Good afternoon. I hope you all had a good flight. We'll be landing at Heathrow Airport in about twenty minutes, so please fasten your seatbelts for our descend," the pilot said over the intercom. I fastened by seatbelt and closed my eyes once more. 

In less than an hour I could finally see Harry. All of the boys knew that I was coming except for Harry. It was actually Liam's idea that I surprise him. 

Finally the plane landed and after going through customs and baggage claim, I was in a sleek black car on the way to Harry's flat. I opened the door with the key he had given me just before he left for tour. 

"Lou? Is that you?" I heard him ask from the kitchen. He emerged from the kitchen with a mug of hot chocolate in his hand. "Rachel? What are you doing here?"

"Surprise!" I said with a shrug. 

"Harry? Who's here?" a female voice asked. Harry looked over at me with apologetic eyes. 

"Rach," Harry began. My eyes traveled to a young blond woman that appeared in the hallway with only one of Harry's shirts on. 

"Don't even start with me, Harry. I took time off of filming to come here, only to see that you're fucking someone else. I'm leaving. Don't bother coming back home, either. Just stay away from me." I stormed out of the door and back to the car. I dialed Zoey's number as we pulled up to the airport once again. 

"Rach, what's wrong? You wouldn't have called me unless something was wrong. Or is something so right that you just needed to tell me?" she questioned without saying hello when she picked up. 

"Something is terribly wrong, Zoey. He cheated," I said bluntly.  Tears poured from my eyes, and my sobs rocked my body. 

"Am I being punked right now?" she asked skeptically. "'Cause this isn't funny, Rachel."

"Yeah, I know. I wasn't laughing when that blond skank came out of his bedroom in only a shirt. Harry's shirt!"

"You're kidding right? No, you can't be kidding. I can hear you crying. I'm so sorry! If he even comes near you I swear to God I'll deck him straight in the face," she threatened.

"That's not neccassary Zo." I walked through the airport towards the ticket desk, and I requested a flight back to L.A.

"There is one that is boarding in ten minutes. If you hurry, you could still make it." I smiled at the woman as she held out my ticket to me.

I reacehd the plane just before the doors closed, and thankfully I got on in time to leave.

I just couldn't stay here anymore. I had to leave and just go home to all of my friends. 

"Rach! I'm so sorry!" Zoe was at the house when I arrived home. I ran into her arms, and I cried while she reassured me that everything would be fine. 

"I just need to be alone, Zoey. Please." I looked up at her with pleading eyes, and she sighed and reluctantly left. 

"Just call me if you need anything, okay?" she asked from the door. I nodded, and she took it as her time to actually leave. 

I was left to cry by myself, wrapped up in a blanket watching old romance movies while I held Felix close. I couldn't help but think about Harry. Harry this, Harry that. I needed to get out and show him that two could play that game, whatever it was. 

When my phone rang I got a valid reason to do just that. 

"Hello?" I answered. 

"Rach, it's Dave. Zoey told me what happened. Do you want me to come over?" he asked. I hesitated with my answer, and he added, "I'll bring some chocolate and movies."

I sighed. "Fine, be here in thirty."

"How about one? I'm already here."

"You weren't going to let me say no where you?" I laughed through my tears. 

"Definitely not." The doorbell rang, and I ran to answer the door. There stood Dave, looking sexier than ever. Did I really say that? He ended the call and said right to my face, "So, Dear John, A Walk to Remember, or The Last Song."

"Dave, you know that I can't watch that movie," I replied, never looking him in the eye as I did so. 

"Oh, right," he said, the reason dawning on him. "I kind of forgot. Sorry."

"Well, since I love Nicholas Sparks, how about we watch both of the movies." I took the movies from his hand and skipped over to the DVD player. I put in the first one, Dear John, and we sat down to watch it. Of course I cried, sice I was emotional to begin with. Sadly, I fell asleep during  A Walk to Remember, but Dave woke me up just in time to cry once more at the end. 

I think I cried enough in one day to last an entire month. When it was finally late enough for me to go  to sleep, Dave left. I walked him out to his car and gave him a quick hug before he left. 

"You're a tough girl, Rach. You'll get through it. Next time you see him, just kick him straight in the balls. For some reason that's every girls attack on a guy," he joked. 

"Eh, it's what we do. We go for the soft spot. Everyone knows that it's a guys biggest weakness." I laughed, and he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, Dave, for being the friend that I needed. I love Zoey to death, but she just gets a little to personal sometimes."

"I know what you mean. Trust me," he laughed with a little wink. "Bye, Rach."

"See ya, Dave."

He got into his car and slowlt drove down the long driveway. I ran into the house as it started to rain, and I was hit with a sudden wave of nausua. 

"Shit," I said, running to the bathroom. I kneeled down and emptied the contents of my stomach into the toliet. "Ew!" I cried once I was done. I went over to the sink and brushed my teeth until they were sparkling clean. 

Once I was sure I wasn't going to get sick again I went to bed. Thankfully my tears had exausted me, and I fell asleep almost immediately. 

Unforetunately, I woke up multiple times to throw up. Something was seriously wrong. Food poisoning? Maybe. Flu? No. Pregnant? No. I couldn't be. Could I? No. Definitely not. Harry was always safe. I think? 

I wasn't going to call Harry to ask so my only other option was to get a test. A midnight run to the drugstore wouldn't be that bad. 

I grabbed my keys and wenti into the garage. I got into the black Escalade parked at the far end of the garage, and it started with ease. I backed out and I drove through the hills towards the closest drugstore. 

People looked at me oddly when I walked into the store, but I just ignored it. I walked straight towards the pregnancy tests and grabbed the first three that I saw. I went to check out, but that wasn't as easy. I had to wait behind at least three people, and the cashier took forever to ring everyone up. 

When I finally got to the front he scanned my items, put them into the bag, and took the cash out of my hand.

"Keep the change," I told him. I took my bag from him and walked quickly through the door. 

I drove home at a dangerously high speed. When I got home I ran to the bathroom and quickly peed on the three little sticks. Thank God I had been drinking a lot of water lately. 

It was the longest five minutes of my life. 

I held my breath as I looked over the results. The first one: Negative. The second one: Negative. The last one: Positive. Two negatives and one positive. That was good, right?

I had to call Zoey. Maybe she would know what to do. 

I dialed and she answered almost instantly. "What did he do? Did he call you? Text you? What?" she screamed into the phone. 

"Zo. Calm down! I just need your advice. Don't freak out on me, okay. I, um, I took a pregnancy test."

"You did what?" she interupted, but I ignored her and continued with what I was saying. 

"Well, I took three actually. Two were negative, but the other one was positive. Any advice for your best friend?" I asked with a innocent grin, even though she couldn't see it. 

"Rachel! What the fuck? Pregnancy test? I'm honestly being punked aren't I? I can't believe you. You need to go to a doctor to find out for real. You can't rely on that stupid pee stick!" she yelled through the phone. 

"I told you not to freak out," I replied sheepishly. 

"No, Rachel. If you're pregnant you're in deep shit. It would be Harry's, right? I mean, who knows. If he cheated once, he probab;y cheated before. He could have some illegitimate kid somewhere in the world. You wouldn't know!" 

"Zoey, calm down! I know that I got myself into a fucking mess when I got involved with him. I knew that I was right about him, but I didn't think I would fall for him. Damn curls!"

"Rachel, get a doctor's appointment, and let me know because I'm going with you." 

"Fine, but I can't until next week. I'm hoping that it's just the flu, or some stupid shit like that," I informed her. 

"Whatever, Rach. Just call me." She ended the call and left me to wallow in the fact that I could be pregnant. Two negatives out of three had to mean something. I mean when you think of probabilities like that, I technically wasn't pregnant, but when you think about biology, I was fucked. 

Ahh! I had to write this little fucker at midnight on my phone because of basketball. Ew. Why must my summer be completely booked. I need some Liv time, and maybe some Austin time. That would be nice :) Well, I had to send this to Kenzie to update for me. It probably consisted of like 200 text messages. I'm not sure. But, anyway. It would be awesome if you thanked Kenzie and I for this fucked up update by voting and comment to let us know what you think. Wow. Excuse my French. I'm just so pissed. We lost two games, when we should have won the tournament, but no. My coach is a fucking moron, and decided to send only five players to seven game tournament. Fuck me! I wanted to curl up in a ball and die when I was done. Too bad I never get a break. I was in Minnesota for the past three days, and now I'm going to freaking Illinois. If you're from Wisconsin you can probably understand why I'm mad. We don't like Illinois. At ALL. Okay, I'm kind of rambling. Anyway. I'm done. Okay. Thanks for reading. Sorry about the whole shit about Harry. I don't think any of that. We just needed a large amount of drama in this story. I thought it was getting boring. Anyway. Okay, this time I'm done for real. 

Okay, back to the routine Author's Note: 

Thanks for reading. Comment, vote, eat a cookie. Do whatever the fuck you want. Just keep it real. 

Peace! Liv xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 70 12
Emma goes to Richmond High, she has no clue who One Direction is, nor does she care. So when she wins the school contest to take a trip to the UK wi...
386K 7K 14
Hannah Montgomery isn't like any other ordinary seventeen year old girl. She's in her last year of highschool, has all the boys chasing her but she'd...
13.3K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...
5.3K 132 28
Kai and Louis were best friends when they were little but when Kai moves to Australia they lose contact. Seven years later Kai is back in England wit...