Quick Transmigration to Chara...

By XiaoSunXun

Bound to a system without his consent, our MC begins his world-hopping journey. In the first world, MC: Oi, y... More

{ P R O L O G U E }
{ FIRST ARC : BABY, BABY, BABY OH~ }
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
{ SECOND ARC : I'D RATHER BE A LOVER THAN A FIGHTER }
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 4

16.4K 962 98
By XiaoSunXun

When Xu Jun and Li Ming get home, it's already past nine in the evening. The actor takes a shower, leaving the cat to his own devices. Li Ming plops down the leather sofa and reviews all that happened today. Xu Jun has an older brother called Wei Xiaolong who is five years older than him. Both share the same father. As Li Ming thought, Xu Jun was born from a mistress and the Xu was from his mother. He isn't clear about Xu Jun's childhood for him to be this timid. However, what happened today proves that the two half-brothers aren't exactly in bad terms and may now be heading to a more positive relationship. Li Ming plans for Xu Jun to hug a big thigh, specifically, Wei Xiaolong's. Such a powerful and rich man, if he doesn't take advantage of this opportunity, then their ending can only be called tragic. In the original trajectory of the world, this body his occupying right now will be tortured to death. Li Ming may be indifferent to death but he is adverse to pain.

[Master! Master! I am back] an annoying voice pops in his head.

"Xiao Hong? So you still knows how to come back? Where have you been the whole day?" fires Li Ming.

[Master, please don't get mad. I went to check things with the management but they say everything in this world is normal. There might have been a small glitch during the transfer so you were put in the wrong body. I asked if they can transfer your soul to the right host and they said negative. So the task you have to complete is still the same but the difficulty is raised higher. The admin told me if you succeed, you will receive more points and a bonus, and if you fail, you don't get any deduction or punishment.]

Tsk. "The information you provided me is too short. I need everything you know about Xu Jun, his background, his interests, and all the works he has done. Also, give me Wei Xiaolong's data."

[Yes, Master!]

An influx of data floods Li Ming's head. Xu Jun and his mother lived a frugal life in the countryside. The year he turned five, his mother was diagnosed with terminal illness and soon passed away. He was passed around his relatives like an unwanted child until he turned seven when his birth father found him. Xu Jun thought he found home but was brought in a prison instead. His father treated him like an eyesore but still ordered him to succeed in everything - be it in studies, etiquette, piano lessons, or business, as if it was given. For a decade he was abused, verbally and psychologically. His half-brother didn't really bully him but was rather indifferent to him. When the father died of aneurysm, Xu Jun without hesitation packed up his bag and enrolled in an acting academy. Wei Xiaolong had no time to bother with him as everything fell into his hands. He had to take care of the company and all the mess his deceased father had left behind. After a year, Xu Jun finished studying in a prestigious acting academy and Wei Xiaolong finally stabilized the company.

Xu Jun was forcibly taken back to the place he never wanted to set foot again. His brother told him to stop his nonsense and work in the company instead. Xu Jun felt so hurt and disappointed. He thought he was finally free but here he was again, trapped and feeling useless. Wei Xiaolong, seeing his only blood-relative's timid and dispirited state, felt frustrated with him. He repeatedly asked him if he would choose playing actor or working in the company. Xu Jun vehemently chose to continue acting. In a fit of anger, the older of the two told the younger to leave the house and to never come back again. Xu Jun ran away in an instant and used all the money he saved to buy a house and car in the city. He left his inheritance untouched. After a few months, he debuted as a rookie actor. For three years in the entertainment industry, he performed in two low-budget movies, got minor roles in some drama series, guessed in variety shows, and had his picture taken for some third-tier and second-tier fashion magazines. Overall, it is not a bad outcome. His downfall starts with an innocent post in his microblog. It isn't even malicious, or intentional. It's an honest review about the male lead's lacking performance compared to the supporting lead actor. Yes, that male lead is the protagonist's boyfriend, Li Jie.

Li Ming continues reviewing the data from Xiao Hong. He gets to Wei Xiaolong's part and can't help but frown. There isn't much information about the man. At a young age, he's exceptional. Loosing his mother hadn't made a big impact on him. As for his father's strict and perfectionist attitude, he wasn't affected much. The addition of Xu Jun in the family only meant more responsibilty for him... Li Ming thinks the man is extremely cold and apathetic. But when he recalls those golden eyes carving in a smile and his deep masculine chuckles, he feels a dissonance. Shaking his head, he gets back to business and reads more. In the original timeline, when Xu Jun is being harrassed by the netizen and public, this older brother chooses to sit back instead of tossing an olive branch. He thinks that this incident will make Xu Jun give up his nonsense of being an actor and will return to his side. However, it never crosses his mind that his half-brother chooses to end his own life. Shocked and guilt-ridden, he vows to take revenge but before he can, his company suddenly faces serious problems. A spy has leaked important and top secret projects to rival companies. Billions of dollars are lost just within a year and his company, Z Tech Industry, has to file bankruptcy. He leaves behind the rich life and becomes a recluse in the countryside where he dies of old age and full of regrets.

Li Ming blinks and exhales loudly. Tragic. Why are these two brothers' lives so tragic? He honestly thinks everything could have been settled if they just had a heart-to-heart talk. Or not. What to do with the spy in the company?

"Xiao Hong, when is the movie starring Li Jie showing in the cinemas?"

[Reporting to Master. As this is your first world-hopping mission, you are given a year to adapt in this world. The movie will be released next year.]

Li Ming hums in reply. If he is in the body of Xu Jun, he can guarantee a hundred percent success rate. However, right now, his identity is Baby, a white folded-ear cat. He really wants to strangle somebody when he has a sudden realization. Even if he occupies Xu Jun's body, can Li Ming even live the life of an actor? Can he act in front of the camera? Can he keep a smiling face in front of his fans? Li Ming shudders. Saved! A cat is better!

Comforting himself, Li Ming decides to do something to change his human's fate. He goes to the bedroom and finds the actor's smartphone. "Xiao Hong, help me access Xu Jun's microblog."

[Yes, Master.]

Right away the screen of the phone lights up and shows Xu Jun's microblog. There are 200,000 followers and less than a hundred posts. His human really doesn't share much. That needs to be changed. He checks the time. A crafty gleam appears in his pair of black starry eyes. Just about right. He unceremoniously kicks the phone off the bed and it lands on the carpeted floor. He jumps down and fiddles with the phone for a bit, looking for the right angle. "Xiao Hong, set it on live. Make sure the front camera is working."

Puzzled and curious, Xiao Hong does what he's told.

-----

Xu Jun's fans suddenly receive a notification saying their idol is live. This is the first time the actor is going live, ah! Surprised, curious, intrigued, but mostly happy, they click to watch.

On the screen, two big black eyes stare in surprise. Abruptly, it moves away, revealing pure white and soft-looking fur. The folded-ear cat, with a small bell collar, crawls on all four. It looks curious, tilting its adorable face to one side. "Meow~"

<So Meng!>

<Is this Xu Jun's pet?>

<OHMYGODOHMYGOD this cat is so cuuuuuuuuuute~~~~>

The silly cat approaches closer, pawing the screen experimentingly. The phone slides down and the white ball of fluff gets scared, jumping so high it momentarily disappears from the screen and reappearing meters away.

The fans laugh in amusement.

<So funny ohgod>

<AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH>

<MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENG>

<lmao>

<This is so like my cat back at home. Very silly and gets scared easily.>

<lololololololololololol>

The cat once again approaches the phone, slowly and carefully moving one furry leg at a time. Since the start of the live, it has now reached more than 10,000 viewers and is steadily increasing. Not all are Xu Jun's fans. Some are cat lovers who are tagged by their friends.

Li Ming hears the showerhead stops. He smirks inwardly. He halts a feet away from the rectangular object. The screen mostly shows the body of the adorable cat and in the background is a closed door.

The number of viewers is closed to 30,000. They see on their screen a beautiful cat, blinking its huge bright and black eyes. Sometimes it tilts its head left, then right. Sometimes it meows, then growls. When it gets bored, it licks its paws then rubs its face.

<I AM DYING HERE>

<TOO MENG. AH I WANNA HUG HUG HUG THIS ADORABLE CREATURE>

<isn't this Xu Jun's blog? is this his cat?>

<Ah it must be Xu Jun's cat!>

<Where is Xu Jun?!?>

<u r ryt, wer is Xu Jun?>

As if answering their summon, Xu Jun steps out of the bathroom with only a short towel seductively clinging to his lean hips. DArk brown hair still dripping wet, white skin flushed in pink, a clean and naturally good-looking face, and those compact abs and sexy mermaid line. And don't forget those long and slender legs. He is one hell of an attractive man.

<AH AH AH AH AHHHHHHHHH>

<OHMYGOD ARE MY EYES PLAYING TRICKS ON ME?!?!>

<*nosebleeds*>

<i see abs, i feel happy>

<WHO WHO WHO IS THIS HANDSOME GUY?!?!>

<holymotherof- it's Xu Jun!!! AHHHHHH>

<his legs stretch so long he should become a model>

The internet explodes. Or at least Xu Jun's microblog.

<i never realized XJ has such a hawt bod. *drools*>

<*shamelessly licks screens*>

The "hawt bod" of Xu Jun disappears from the viewer's eyes. He takes off the small towel and proceeds to pat his naked chest dry. He takes a loose fitting cotton pajama bottoms from his closet and wears them, foregoing a shirt.

Li Ming inwardly cackles evilly as he observes the commotion in the bright screen. The number of viewers has gone up to almost 200,000. Everyone is commenting where the sexy man has gone to, and please hurry up and show us your six pack abs again. And licks, licks, licks.

"Xu Jun, you should really see this," says an innocently looking Li Ming.

Hearing the soft mewls, Xu Jun pauses his act of towel drying his hair. "Baby?" He drapes the towel to his broad shoulders. "Do you wanna go to bed already?" He chuckles. Sometimes he envies the life of his pampered and spoiled baby - only knows how to eat, sleep, and play.

Hearing those ambiguous words, the fans almost faint from too much fanservice.

<Yes! take me to bed, hubby>

<ah i wanna hear him say baby again *blushes*>

<*nosebleeds*>

<cn i hav ur babies?>

The now over 300,000 viewers see a bare-chested man unhurriedly walking towards the cat. His damp dark brown hair is in a mess but it only gives him a more sensual look. Xu Jun, in the viewers eyes, is very erotic right now. Those slightly flushed cheeks and pair of seductive thin lips, a lot of them will either have a sleepless or dreamy night tonight.

<i die>

<same>

<but first let me *licks*>

Xu Jun picks up Baby and finally notices his lit phone leaning on the side of the bed. There on the screen is a mirrored copy of him and his baby. Did his baby accidentally turn on the camera? But that isn't right. Why are there texts eappearing on the screens. He picks up his phone and read the words on the screen.

"Ohmygod, you are even more handsome upclose," reads a thoroughly amused Li Ming. "Why does Xu Jun looks so lost? lol"

Xu Jun finally realizes what is going on and his face up to his neck reddens in embarrassment. He coughs nervously. "Hi, everyone! This is Xu Jun. I think my baby, I mean my cat accidentally turned on the live camera. I hope I didn't scare anyone."

<NO! No scare. it was great!>

<*thumbs up*>

<Xu Jun, your voice is also sexy!>

Xu Jun chuckles awkwardly. "Thank you for understanding. Since this is my first live, I would like to personally thanks my fans who keep on supporting and cheering for me. Without you all, there is no Xu Jun of today. So thank you!" He gives a small bow of the head and a dazzling smile to his fans.

Li Ming considers his human as a good actor. "You need to interact more with your fans from now on, ok, Xu Jun?"

"And I want to introduce to all of you my cute darling. This is Baby," continues Xu Jun. "Baby, can you say hi to them?"

Baby clings to his owner's neck, nuzzling his face affectionately. "Meow~"

<aiyaaaa, Baby so meng!>

<i wanna pet him so so much! kyaaaaah>

<Xu Jun, y u so handsome?>

<i wanna see more of u in tv, ah!>

"Tonight, Baby and I have to turn in early as I have to shoot Shape of Love tomorrow. If you can, please watch the tv series. It airs every Wednesday night at 10." Seeing the positive response from the viewers, Xu Jun bids them goodbye and promptly turns off the live broadcast.

His heart still pounding madly, the actor turns his complicated gaze to the big-eyed cat. Can't blame Baby, really can't blame. He feels like crying without tears. Forget it. Sleep early, wake up early.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 2.7K 37
A boy who called himself orphan and spends every night sheding tears. Whereas a boy who is living in care of his three elder brothers. A brother who...
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 81K 48
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
174K 10.1K 39
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

370K 18.6K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...