The Sins of the Daughter (Com...

By Blue_Flame24

Paisley Jane is your golden girl. Good grades, sweater vests, soccer all star, loving parents...she had it al... More

The Sins of the Daughter
Chapter 1-Daddy's ray of Sunshine
Chapter 2-Getting a bit tipsy
Chapter 3-Slaving days
Chapter 4-They all sleep in BedsI sleep on the floor.
Chapter 5-No one can make Food
Chapter 6-First Date...Ever!And it's with a Vampire
Chapter 7-I need a dress and a speechthey need Blood...
Chapter 8-Grade Twelve Graduation
Chapter 9-High heelsand Jealousy kisses
Chapter 10-New addition and Pain
Chapter 11-You came all the way for Me?
Chapter 13-The accident
Chapter 14-The Bite
Chapter 15-Coming out
Chapter 16-Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 12-Christmas break

39.2K 1.1K 75
By Blue_Flame24

Chapter 12-Christmas break.

For christmas I invited Connie and my older friend Brooklyn to Luke's house, they both agreed and we were at the airport waiting for Luke to come pick us up.Brooklyn was twenty one and almost finished.She was nice and kind and she was extremley pretty.She had wavy light brown hair with chocolate kind eyes,she had a charming smile and voice and she was really carring and mature for her age.

"Luke!"I called running towards him.I dropped my bags and jumped into his arms and held on tightly.He kissed my hair.

"I missed you so much,Paisley."

"I brought my friends."I said as he set me down to give me a light kiss.

"You remember Connie and this is my friend Brooklyn."

"It's nice to meet you,Luke.Paisley won't shut up about you."She laughed.I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks.

"Well that's good I'm glad she didn't forget me."He chuckled.He had on a short black trench coat with no hat...nothing.

"You're going to get sick."I said.

"I don't get sick.I'm a vampire.My body temperature is already below fifty...this is nothing to me."He smiled grabbing the bags and putting them in his car.I however had on my Canadian goose jacket,hat and my comfy,soft and furry Uggs.Connie was not used to the cold weather she was shivering in the car.

"It's cold up here,eh?"I asked her in the backseat.

"How do y'all live up here?"She asked shocked.

"We just do."I shrugged.

Once we got to Luke's...palace.We got out.I ushered Connie inside because I was afraid she would freeze to death,while Brooklyn, Luke and I got the bags.

"It is too damn cold for y'all to be here."She said still shivering.

"Relax we have fire and hot chocolate."I assured.We took off our jackets and I put them in the closet while Luke went to go get Chris,Parker(His girlfriend),Logan and AJ.

"Hi parker."I smiled as she came down.Parker want to my school.She was one of my good friends but I never knew she was a witch.

"Hey,Paisley.How's Yale?"She asked giving me a tight hug.

"Amazing.How's here?"

"Boring."She said rolling her eyes smiling.

"Okay so,Brooklyn,Connie this is Christopher,Parker,AJ and Logan.guys this is Connie and Brooklyn."They all shook hands and I instantly saw the clicking between Logan and Connie and Brooklyn and AJ.

"I like your hat."Connie smiled to Logan.

"Why thank you,Ms."She giggled at his western accent that matched hers.

"You still have the chef?"I asked Luke.

"Of course."He said his hands encircling my waist.

"And a tree?"

"It's all covered,princess."He said.

"Good.Just making sure you were still having christmas around here."

-----------

"That boy Logan...is some cute.He is by far the sexiest cowboy I have ever seen...and I live in Dallas."Connie laughed as we sat around the fire in the living room.

"AJ is not too bad.It's kind of weird though how he used to be your principle..."

"Trust me.When I met him..and got my grade twelve diploma...it was pretty...odd."I laughed.

"So...are we doing any plans?'

"Yep we are going to see my old friends tomorrow and my parents the next day for christmas eve and christmas day we are at my parents again and here."I explained.

"Sounds like a plan."Brooklyn laughed.

---

"You got a new bed?"I asked Luke as I stood in the centre of his room.

"Yep.Got rid of all the germs Ava carried in her disgusting body."He said patting the bed next to him.

"No one has been on this side yet?"

"A few strippers...but that's it."He shrugged teasingly.

"That's not funny."I said hitting his arm,as I sat next to him.

"I'm just teasing."He said wrapping an arm around my waist and kissing my face hungrily.I laughed as he kissed all over my face.

"Stop..."I said trying to push him away.He then moved from my face to the corners of my mouth and finally my lips.

"Bro,we need to talk."Logan's voice rang as he barged into the room.Luke sighed as I pushed him away to sit up properly and blush.

"Sorry to break up your little sexual time but...this is bro to bro talk."He said sitting down in the chair that was at Luke's desk.

"What is it?"Luke asked his younger brother.

"I like Connie.That shouldn't be happening."He said clearly distressed.

"What's wrong with that?She's nice and she's human and she's actually good."

"That's the point!You guys know yourself I date girls who are A.Slutty,B.Bad and naughty and C.Don't go to University and they are not human!"

"Bro relax.There is nothing wrong with her,Paisley is human."

"Yea but Paisley was taken by force not by choice.Ava told her that we were vampires bluntly.I can't do that to Connie because it will freak her out."

"I'll tell her.I'll tell Brooklyn too because she likes AJ."I said.

"How are you going to do it?"

"Wait until tomorrow.Now get out."I said pointing to the door.

"K sorry...jeesh."He said getting up and walking out.

"Mood killer?"Luke asked when the door was shut.

"Go to sleep."I laughed crawling under the covers.

----------------

The next day I rode out to go see all my old friends.I went to Rachel's house hearing commotions inside.

"One second!"She called.I didn't say anything.She opened the door turning back with a beer in her hand.She turned to me and I smiled.

"PAISLEY!"She screeched so loud China could hear it.She wrapped me in a bone crushing bear hug.All the other guys came out and hugged me in a group.No one really changed except Carly who had dyed her hair red.

"I'm liking the hair."I said.

"Really?These guys have been making fun of me and calling me a fireball."She said pointing to Jake,Kobi and Zach.

"Oh don't listen to them."I said rolling my eyes at them.

"So Ms.Paisley Jane,how is Yale?"Rachel asked.Jake handed me a beer.

"I don't drink...alcohol."I said.

"Once a goody two shoes,always a goody two shoes."He said rolling his eyes.

"I am on the soccer team and softball team.All my classes are good."

"Are you still with Luke?"she asked.

"Yea.I'm actually staying at his place for christmas."

"Oooh...gettin' busy?"Kobi asked.

"No.If by getting busy you mean decorating and getting presents for my family then yes."

"Oh you didn't get us anything?"jake teased.

"Well there is a big bag in my car filled with boxes.I don't know who put them there."I shrugged smiling.

"I'm gone."Jake said.He opened the door taking my keys and running out to my car.He brought back in a bunch of presents I bought this morning.

"Let's see,Carls...Rach...Zach...Kobi and the lovely and totally handsome.Me."He said throwing presents at people.They all opened them and said thank you.I got Zach...those headphones...beats? I don't know but the lady in the store said they were good.I got Kobi a leather jacket that he was complaining about before I left,I got Jake a new lacrosse stick,Carly a new Guess bag and Rachel some tickets to go see Kelly Clarkson.How did I pay for all this?The money Luke has been giving me to go buy stuff for myself.So instead I bought presents for them and for my family.

"Hey we got you something too.We weren't sure if you were coming down so we were going to ship it to you.But here."Rachel said handing me a box.

"Ooh...what could it be?"I laughed.I tore apart the pink christmas wrapping paper.weird I thought christmas colours were red,green and white?I tore it apart and opened the box.

"Wow...you guys actually pay attention to me?"I laughed pulling out the brand new cleats I wanted.I saw them in a sports magazine..they weren't even on the shelves yet.They were bright purple with yellow stripes and laces.Under it was something else.I picked it out and it was a picture of all of us at graduation.

"Awwww....this is so cute.It is going right on my shelf."I smiled taking out the decorated frame.

"Do you like it?"Carly asked.

"Of course I like it!I've missed you guys so much"I said sadly.

"And like we haven't missed you?Were out here going to dumb university while you are at smart Yale."Kobi chuckled.

"Yea but smart Yale has some mean girls."I said remembering the girls on my soccer team.

"If someone touches you girl you call me up and I will be on a plane in seconds and down there.Okay?"Rachel said.

"I know."

I hung out with my friends for the rest of the day until it was time for me to go home.

----

But the next day I headed out to see my parents.

"Oh my sweet girl."My mom said opening the door.She pulled me in for a tight hug and my dad came out.I heard Conner in the room making baby noises.

"Hi dad."

"Glad you made it home safe and sound,sweetheart."He said kissing my head.They brought me inside where mom brought out her famous christmas cookies.

"Hey buddy."I said picking up Conner.he laughed and smiled at me.He had to be seven months now.He had blonde hair and baby fat.His eyes were a bright piercing blue.

"How's school,kid?"My dad asked taking one of mom's cookies.

"It's good.I made the soccer and softball team.First string for soccer,and second base and third bat for softball."

"Well that's good.How are your classes?"

"There good.All my professors actually like me."

"did you make any new friends?"

"Yea,my dorm mate is Connie Andrews and she is from dallas.And a girl on my softball team named Brooklyn Smith,she is twenty one so she is third year University."

"Oh when is she graduating?'

"Two years.She took a longer course then I did.I took a three year course then I go on to studying to be a counselor."

"Well that's good.As long as your happy then it's fine."

"How are your grades?All above an eighty five?"He asked.

"Sociology is a ninety two,Studies of the human mind is a ninety six,Mythology is a ninety eight and Principles of people is a ninety."Mythology was my one elective.

"As long as they're above an eighty five I am happy."

"So how is Luke?"my mom asked.My father stiffened on the subject.

"He's good.I think he is getting pretty much the same grades as me."

"Well that's nice.Oh by the way we forgot to give you your graduation gift and here is your christmas gift."She smiled handing me two wrapped presents.I did the one in the star wrapping paper which was most likely my graduation gift.In the box was two tickets.

"You got me tickets for the Euro cup this year?"Well it was the 2017 year.

"Yes.And look who they are for..."

"Opening game with Germany!?"I exclaimed.Germany was my team...I was half German Half English.My mom was English and my father was German.

"Yep.They are centre field seats,you're going to be right behind the bench.Your father pulled a lot of strings to get those."

"Wow...thanks this is so awesome!"I exclaimed.

"Hey but if your marks aren't good then you're not going."He warned smiling.

"Thanks dad,thanks mom."I said hugging them each.My mom then pointed to the big rectangle box on the floor.

"That's your christmas present."I frowned going over to it.I sat down and the box shifted.

"I know...that you're not allowed to have these...but it can stay with Luke's parents I'm sure."She smiled.I opened the box and a cardboard box with air holes was there.I lifted the lid and a little kitty popped out.She was so tiny and white,her eyes were a dazzling deep blue and she meowed at me,

"Aww...she's so cute."

"Her name is Paisley too and she reminds me of you.She is tiny,adorable and actually very smart."She chuckled.Conner pointed to Paisley and mde a noise.

"Gimme gimme."He said.I took paisley out and showed her to Conner.

"Her name is Paisley.That's my name."I smiled.

"P...Paisee?"He asked.Man this kid was smart!He took after me...that's why.He rubbed Paisley's fur gently.

"Yea.She's a kitty."I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 247 40
sam its an ordinary girl but when she changes school and starts to fall for the 'bad boy' in school but what she dosent know is that he is a vampier...
1.7M 43.8K 28
Paisley Darkwood has been dreaming about one thing her whole life...finding her mate. Oh yeah! I forgot to mention, Paisley is a werewolf. But she's...
72.9K 1.3K 28
Naomi was just your average girl. But when she visits her grandmother for Christmas break and meets a mysterious boy with cold skin, her life will be...
6 0 1
Reese Emerson Nicolai has loved Sarah Harper Cresley from afar for two years-since freshman year. But he knows she's out of his league-his classmates...