The Babysitter (Clarence NYC)

By Ashantishiasia

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Happy Mothers Day (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sequel To This Book?
Go Read The Sequel

Chapter 3

17.6K 418 153
By Ashantishiasia

Deyjah Harris
I got out of bed and stretched letting out my inner moan then I looked around towards the mirror that was in my room and seen my hair was all over the place making me jump then laugh.

I pulled the covers back and walked in the bathroom raising the toilet seat up doing my business.

Once I finished doing what I was doing I wiped and flushed the toilet then washed my hands.

Walking back out the bathroom I grabbed my portable speaker and sat it on my dresser connecting it with my Bluetooth.

I went to pandora as Do You Mind by DJ Khaled started to play as I danced to the beat.

Today was Saturday and I was enjoying it already and I prayed and I hoped it stayed like that all day.

Today me and my best friend Tajiah were gonna hang out I had a few ideas of what we can do but I just wanted to spend some time with her because Ian seen her in a while.

I walked in the bathroom and turned the shower on stripping out my clothes stepping in letting the hot water hit my body as I started singing and dancing to the music.

I started thinking about Clarence and how sexy he was and how buff looking he is. I stopped thinking about him because it was making me horny.

30 minutes later I got out the shower wrapping my towel around my body walking to the sink grabbing my toothbrush.

I wet the toothbrush and put toothpaste on it then wet it again then started brushing my teeth.

Once I finished brushing my teeth I grabbed the straightening irons from under my sink and plugged them up waiting five minutes till they get hot.

Once they got hot I took my hair out the ponytail it was in and took one full piece of my hair and straightened it.

About 30-40 minutes later I was finally done with my hair and I was just brushing it.

I grabbed my favorite lip gloss and put some on my lips and rubbed my lips together looking myself in the mirror.

"You're beautiful" I said in the mirror and then walked out the bathroom into my room.

I found my clothes and put them on me.

I had on a Esta Fuzzy Knit Turtleneck Crop Sweater with some No Limit Dark High Waist Skinny Jeans and some adidas.

I grabbed my phone and bag and walked downstairs seeing my brothers.

"Messiah take this picture for me please" I said giving him my phone as we walked outside into the backyard.

He snapped a few pictures as I smiled and told him thank you.

Deyjah_Imani: Baddie💋

"Thank you bro" I smiled as we walked back in the house.

"You're welcome. Where you going?" Messiah asked.

"Hanging out with Tajiah today since we barely hang out" I told him as he nodded.

"Ooo tell my baby I said hey" Domani smirked as I frowned.

"Ew boy no she got her a man" I said as he shrugged.

"So tell that niggah to move over" Domani said as I laughed.

"This dude" I chuckled and walked into the kitchen.

I opened the pantry door and grabbed two of the Birthday cake rice crispy treats and a juice.

"Have fun and be safe" Messiah said as Domani nodded.

"I will I love y'all" I said walking to the door.

"We love you too Pooh" Messiah and Domani said as I smiled.

"See y'all later" I opened the door.

"See you later" Domani said as I walked out the door.

Y'all remember when Messiah texted me and said he had a surprise for me when I get home well this was the surprise.

When I got it I was so happy bruh I couldn't do anything but cry and thank him I'm so grateful for my bro and I thank God and Jesus for him I love him so much.

The Surprise ⬇️

I unlocked the doors and got in my car sitting everything down in the passenger seat then putting my seat belt on cranking the car up.

I turned the radio up as I heard Sin city by Chrishan start playing.

"Sin
Sin City wasn't made for you
Angels like you
Sin City wasn't made for you
Angels like you
Oh you know [x16]
Right now" I sung as I backed out the driveway going to pick Tajiah up.

15 minutes later
I arrived at Tajiah house turning the car off grabbing my phone calling her.

The phone rung 2 times then she picked up.

"Hello?"

"I'm outside Tajiah"

"Ok here I come"

"Ight" I said then hung up the phone.

I sat in the car waiting for Tajiah when a unknown number texted me making me frown.

Unknown: Yo where you at?

I kinda had a feeling it was Clarence but I didn't know for sure so I just ignored the text and locked my phone.

I looked up and seen Tajiah and Tahj walking to the car making me unlock the door for Tajiah as Tahj opened it for her.

Tajiah and Tahj are twins and whenever they near each other (Which is everyday) he don't like his sister touching anything that a man is suppose to touch.

Tajiah got in the car as Tahj closed the door and jogged over to my side making me roll down the window.

"Hey sis" he leaned in and kissed my cheek while hugging me.

"Hey Tahj" I smiled and hugged him back.

"Aye y'all have fun and be careful" Tahj said as we nodded and pulled out the driveway.

"Where we going?" Tajiah asked me.

"We gone go by the Fair cause I want a funnel cake" I said driving to the fair.

When we got there a dude tried talking to me making me frown but before I could say something Clarence walked up and stood in front of me.

"Keep it moving Patna" Clarence told the dude as he walked away.

"Clarence what are you doing here?" I asked him but he simply ignored my question.

"You must didn't see me texting you?" Clarence spoke as Tajiah frowned wondering who he was.

"Oh that was you? Well shoot Ian know that's why I didn't answer"

"I should've told you who I was but I was too busy trynna find you" he said as I looked at him.

"Ok wassup?" I asked.

"I have some business to take care later on today and I need someone to watch my kids. My mama gave me your number so that's how I got your number" he said.

"Well I work for you mama so I don't know" I told him.

"But you watch MY kids so it shouldn't matter if it's my mama or me long as I'm paying you to do your job you shouldn't worry about who asking you" he said as I put my hand on my chest in shockness. "So can you watch them or not?"

"What time are you handling your business?" I asked him.

"Round 4" he simply said.

"Ok. At your mom house or?" I asked.

"Mine. I'll give you the address" he said about to walk away but turned towards Tajiah and looked at her. "Make sure don't no niggahs talk to her and make sure she don't give none of these niggahs her time of day"

I frowned on the outside but in the inside I was jumping up and down running in circles.

He whispered something in Tajiah ear making her smirk and look at me.

"W-what did he tell you?" I asked Tajiah as she laughed. "Clarence what did you tell her?"

"Ask her" he chuckled and walked away.

"Tajiah what did he say?" I asked her.

"You really wanna know?" She asked while smiling.

"Um, duh that's why I asked" I looked at her like.

"Ok first tell me who that was" Tajiah said.

"Remember I told you that's Clarence the son of the woman I work for" I told her.

"Ohhhhh the fine one?" She said as I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah.. ok now tell me what he said" I told her as she smirked.

"He said he was gone make you his girl soon" She said as I gasped.

Butterflies started to creep up in my stomach as I started blushing but as much as I tried to hide it Tajiah saw it and started jumping up and down.

"You like himmmmm" she squealed as I sighed and face palmed my face. "My bestfriend got a crushhhh y'all!!"

"Stop Tajiah Omg" I sighed and walked away as she laughed.

"Ok I'm sorry but omg when did it happen?" She asked.

"When did what happen?" I asked like I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Girl you know what I'm talking about" she gave me the blank stare.

I took a deep breath. "When I first seen him that's when I started liking him but Tajiah he's 24 I'm only 18"

"You're finna Be 19 tho in June so it doesn't matter he clearly likes you too by how he looks at you and what he just told me confirmed that he want you all to his self" Tajiah said as I nodded.

"He has 3 kids and Ian trynna be a step mama right now I'm still young" I told her as she laughed.

"You don't have to be .. he ain't asking you to marry him just yet just be in a relationship with the man like the both of you want to" she said.

"Yeah you right but Ian asking him out he gotta do that first" I told her as she chuckled.

"Of course" she nodded and smiled.

I got my funnel cake and we left.

Tajiah ⬇️

Tahj ⬇️

Vote

Comment

Keep God First And You'll Never Be Last❤️🙏🏾

God And Jesus Loves You All❤️🙏🏾

God Bless You All❤️🙏🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 697 24
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡.. 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬.. 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝
115K 1.4K 54
𝐢𝐟 𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞..
250K 2K 30
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨...𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 one night 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨....