Finifugal - Never Ending Love

By Shiffu5

Based on a True incident.. Blended with Some Imagination to bring out the Flavour of LOVE.. Sanu loves Nafi... More

The First Clash
The Missing...
Symptoms of Love
The Unknown Number
A New Beginning
The Official Fight
A Day to be noted
A Cute Proposal
The Meeting
Surprise unveiled
Surprise Overloaded
Opening Up
The Shock

Blooming of Friendship

40 4 2
By Shiffu5

"Hey sanu, Sorry about that.. Let's stop this childish play.."

(He could have insulted her in a public post immediately but he wants to end this fight..)

She likes his way of approach that triggered her to reply kindly..

"Alright, Chill out chunk... Good day!😂"

And They started to chat in a daily manner..

Sharing all odds and blues with each other, they have become so close..

Both didn't share their mobile numbers as they stay online always,they never had to think about asking numbers..

On a Saturday, She pings him with morning text.. No reply from him..

She then pings another text asking "Wassup??"

Still No seen, No reply..

*****

This is my first book.. Kindly give me ur valuable feedbacks and help me write more.. Thanks much..
Need ur support and love..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 88.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
43.7K 2.9K 25
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
3.7M 88.4K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
47.4K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...