Sober // Punk Calum Hood // C...

By pizzaboyluke

"Sober? You are sober? No one goes sober to parties like these." The sentence left his lips as I caught mysel... More

Sober (Punk Calum Hood)
Chapter 1
Story info 2.0
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 5

5.1K 121 49
By pizzaboyluke

"How can you think that any of this was easy?
With all the friends I've lost along the way?"

-Mayday Parade, The End

*

At 7:30 my alarm clock started buzzing. Today we had another test.

I got out bed, took a quick shower and dried my hair. I grabbed a cereal bar and ate it quickly.

I got dressed in my favorite summer dress and grabbed my book bag. I swung it over my shoulder. Then I tied my shoelaces and walked out the dorm.

I quickly made my way over to school and threw my jacket in my locker. It was 7:50 I had my test at 8. Why was I always so quick?

I opened my textbook as I sat on the bench in the middle of the hall.

"Alex." I looked up. Ashton was smiling at me. His blue bandana was carefully tied around his head. His hair was playfully hanging in every direction.

"Hey. How did your test go?" I asked him. He smirked at me proudly.

"Sat next to the class nerd. But didn't bother to 'check' I knew it all." I smiled giving him a high-five.

"You literally smashed it!" I joked Ashton rolled his eyes nodding.

"How you're feeling about the thing with Cal." Ashton asked me placing the hair out his face. I looked away awkwardly.

"Don't really know how to fix it." I said honestly.

"I may talk to Zayn later. I hope I can help you." Ashton told me.

"With what?" Calum walked towards us. He winked at me. Ugh, he was such a player.

"This exercise." I said smiling pointing at my book.

"You can sit next to me during the test. I can help you." Calum said winking again as he left to the door. I grabbed my bag, said bye to Ash and stood next to Calum.

*You cannot mix yourself into this. Zayn will not approve that Ashton. The gang not fucking around. I wasn't even allowed to tell you.*

I send Ashton just before sliding my phone in my pocket as the tests were given out. I wrote my name above the paper and started reading the questions.

I filled each question as well as I could. I then placed my test in the corner of my table and thought about tonight. Tonight I would be with Calum again since ages. It made me scared and uncomfortable.

As I was leaving the classroom I felt Calum grab my arm. I put up a fake smile turning around facing him.

"Hey baby, wear something sexy tonight." He winked me nodding at him.

"Can you be there at eight? I need to do some school stuff." I smiled at him. He nodded and kissed me in my neck.

"I missed your perfume baby." He whispered softly.

"I missed you too." I said as our hands touched for a second.

*

I ran into my dorm. Thank god I was alone. Calum was super touchy while we were walking towards the dorms.

I sighed and locked the door behind me. Ashton was sitting on his bed with a couple of books around him.

My fingers went over the spot Calum his lips had been. Damn he really knew me well. That spot always got me.

"Hey Ash." I greeted him. He looked up from his books. His bandana was lying next to him, probably taken off in frustration.

"Hey Alex how are you?" He asked me.

"I'm okay." I smiled at him and took a seat behind the desk we shared.

"Cool." He smiled back and looked back at his books. It was Math his least favorite subject.

"Why are you still studying it's Friday, Ash?" I asked him. He looked up from his book again and sighed.

"Well, I missed one test since I went to the dentist and I have to make that one in like a hour." He told me. I nodded understanding his stressed expression.

"Good luck, I'm going to pick my clothes for tonight." I said.

"Wait!" He said, me turning around in reply.

"Can you help me?" He smiled his dimples showing.

"Okay Ash." I groaned softly as I took a seat next to him on the bed. I read trough the exercises.

"Okay Ash, so you are supposed to find 'x' and you can find x by looking at the exercise first. Something like x^2 - 6x + 9=0 can be an example. As you see it says =0 at the end which means you'll have to find out what x is. So for the -6x part you have to find two numbers together which are -6 and for the 9 part two which multiplied are +9. You also have a x^2 so you write it like this."

(x-3)(x-3)=0
x-3=0 v x-3=0

v = or

"Both are the same so you'll have-" I continued.

"One x! Which is 3!" Ashton cheered. I nodded at him.

"Go do the second one yourself." I smiled at him as he nodded happily and continued writing down.

I walked over to my closet. Smiling. I got 8/10 at my Math test. I hope Ash passes too. My fingers went trough the immense mountain of clothing all messy thrown into my closet. I can't help myself sometimes.

"Alex!" Ash said. I turned around, Ashton his eyes at the door. I walked towards the door and when I opened already regretting.

"Hi Calum." I smiled politely.

"It's 3 you know that right?" I mumbled.

"We need to talk, babe." He said grabbing my arm as I quickly grabbed the dorm key from my bed and followed Cal trough the hall. Not that long later we were at dorm 321.

Calum ruffled with his keys and opened the door. I followed him. Luke wasn't there luckily.

"Sit down?" He smiled and I did so. His bed was still the same and still as comfy.

"I need to know if you like Luke? Because I am not into playing games. I am happy you want to go out with me but you have to be honest with me."

"I never liked him Calum." I said honestly. I took his hand in mine, making him smile.

"Good." He smirked at me again.

"Can we kiss now?" I asked him as he nodded, leaned in and wrapped his arms around my waist. His lips found mine and I could feel his excitement.

I tried to copy his movements and as we stopped I smiled brightly.

Why was I such a horrible person?

"I'll have to go back, need to pick my outfit for tonight." I said.

"You'll take it off anyways." Again he smirked. I glared at him.

"I'm not that easy anymore Hood." And with that I opened the front door and walked to my dorm.

*

I quickly decided what to wear, Calum didn't care anyway. I went for a short dress just long enough to cover my bum nicely. It was black and just slutty enough for Cal.

It was so weird, how well I actually knew him. And he me.

"Guess who got 6/10! I just picked my test up." Ashton came in and looked at me.

"Good job Irwin! You smashed it again!" He laughed at me.

"You're really wearing that?" He asked. I shrugged and nodded.

"I think.." Ashton didn't finish. I looked at the clock. Almost eight.

"Are you going tonight? The party is a local bar." I asked Ashton.

"Nah. Don't want to see you like that Alex, I'm sorry." He answered. It felt sorry for him. He wasn't going because of me.

"I'm sorry too." I mumbled.

"You're date is there." He smiled weakly at me. He was right because I heard a knock on the door.

I opened the door finding Calum in a tank top and black jeans.

"Hey baby." He smiled and took my hand.

"Bye Ash." We both said at the same time. I closed the door behind me and made sure I had the dorm key with me. And my phone of course.

We walked out the dorm building and towards Cal his car. Still the same black Renault. Old thing yes, but he worked.

The car still smelled like cigarettes Redbull and beer.

I looked out the window while Calum drove like crazy to the bar. His radio blasted the old Greenday songs I had heard over and over.

Outside were already tons of drunk people trying to get a ride home, it was only eight thirty by now.

He parked his car and we both got out the car. He again took my hand. He was scared, scared to loose me again. And I wanted to go away again but I knew Zayn was here too. And the rest of the boys.

"Hold my hand." Calum said as we walked into the pub, the smell of beer remembered me of the past. Ugh.

We pushed ourselves trough the crowd and towards the bar. He ordered for us both something with a lot of alcohol and we sat down by Luke and Michael.

-------------------------

Update! Yay! I'm off to have a sleepover now!

Who are your favorite Youtubers?

Mine are Felix (pewdiepie), Marzia, Dan, Phil, Emma Blackery, Lukeisnotsexy & Smosh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.4K 53
"Katie, this is Harry, Elijah, Niall and Lucas," Louis introduces me to the four tattoo artists sitting in the back room. They're each working on dif...
22.1K 432 41
Under ink that was etched permanently in his skin, behind shaggy brown hair and blazing blue eyes. Was just a misunderstood person, who needed love...
362K 8.8K 22
[Completed] "That was the first night I had the dream. I was standing in a wilderness. Everything was black. Yet, there was a light ahead. It was dim...
20.4K 566 35
He gets drunk. He says he loves me. He looks at me like I'm the most beautiful thing he's ever seen. He holds me like there's no tomorrow. When he's...