Dark Blood, Bright Hope ~ [J...

By bakuboombitch

Edit 2 yeaRs lAteR: pls dont read please dont read please dont read please dont read please dont read even if... More

Chapter 1 - First Day
Chapter 2 - New Friend
Chapter 3 - Protective
Chapter 4 - Bullies and Perverts
Chapter 5 - Bullies and Perverts pt. 2
Chapter 6 - Hospital
Chapter 7 - Don't Forget Me
Chapter 8 - Sleepless Nights
PLEASE READ - NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 9 - Dreaming
Chapter 10 - Appa
Chapter 11 - Happiness, Then Pain
Chapter 12 - Soju
Chapter 13 - Avoiding
Selcas Of Hobi!!!
Chapter 14 - Avoiding pt. 2
Chapter 16 - Hurting
Chapter 17 - Seoul
Chapter 18 - Beautiful Broken Hearts
Letting you know..
Chapter 19 - Do I?
Chapter 20 - I Love You
Chapter 21 - New Life
Thank You SO Much!
♥THANK YOU!! Again...♥

Chapter 15 - Tae

80 5 12
By bakuboombitch

"Y/N. I can't be with you unless you do this. Please.." Tae held both of my hands in his as he eyed every inch of my face before fixing his gaze at my eyes with his own desperate ones.

I reluctantly nodded and smiled, agreeing with him.

The rest of the way back to my house was occupied by me and Tae talking and messing around with each other. As we approached my house, he pulled me to the side of it, gently pushing me against the rugged brick.

He leaned down and put his mouth near my ear, whispering in a low, husky voice ,but just loud enough so I could hear him. I could feel rose-colored heat spread across my pale cheeks, a noticeable view. I was hoping he wouldn't be able to see my face through the darkness settling into the atmosphere.

"I had an amazing time tonight, Y/N. Thank you for giving me a chance." Tae placed one of his hands softly on my cheek and the other on my waist, drawing our bodies closer within every second that passed by.

"I-I h-had a gre-" I began replying before I got cut off, my eyes widening with shock.

Tae had his body fully pressed against mine as our lips were connected, his soft and plump lips planted on my small lips. I got over my shock and put my hands on his chest, softly kissing him back, resulting in our lips slowly moving in sync.

I felt him smile into the kiss and I did too, loving the feeling of being this close to him. I guess I do like him a lot. I mean..I don't know. This just doesn't feel right.. 

He pulled away, put his other hand on my waist and stared straight at me for a minute before breaking the silence with his voice.

"How about another date Friday?" His deep voice replayed in my head a couple times before I realized what he said.

"O-oh yeah. That s-sounds n-nice." I cursed myself in my brain for stammering. Well he can probably tell I am blushing now because my stupid-ass just had to stammer. Great job, self. I swear, it has to be impossible for my face to get any redder. I guess Tae did end up getting me back. Curse you Tae..

He gave me a hug, squeezing me delicately, and kissed my forehead.

"Bye, Y/N. See you at school tomorrow, right?" Tae asked while he strode away from me.

I nodded quickly and turned around, making my way into my house.

When I walked in, I was greeted with the wonderful smell of my favorite foods. Is Yoongi Oppa cooking again?

I guess I was a little too loud entering the kitchen because my brother startled me by calling my name.

"Y/N, I prepared dinner since Eomma is still not back. I made bulgogi and rice." He smiled at me and made us both a plate.

"Oppa, can I tell you something?" I fidgeted with my hands, my nerves taking over. I have to tell him..

"Hmm?"

"I..I went on a date." I dared to look up at Oppa after a minute of silence.

"With who?" His expression showed the tiniest bit of anger but mostly..sadness.

"With T-Tae. He a-asked me to and I-I accepted. And after the date he asked me to be his girlfriend. I..said yes." I began to gain a little confidence in my words, as I stood up straightamd dared my eyes yet again to find their way to Oppa's. He just looked more and more pained with every word I spoke. 

"Do you really like him? Are you happy?" He questioned me, making my confidence now nonexistent. 

For some reason, I hesitated before answering him, leaving my mind in a baffled mess. I just shook off the confusion. "I-I really do like h-him. And o-of course I-I'm happy." Why am I stuttering again?? Ugh, Y/N get yourself together! 

"Wow. My baby is growing up. I'd never imagined this day to come. I thought you grow up to be like me." Their were tears glistening in his eyes, making them sparkle when hit by light.

"What, heartless and brainless? That was a straight up insult." I pouted and failed to hold in my giggles, but failed due to Oppa's response.

"Yah! I'm heartless and dead inside, not brainless. Now come on let's eat before the food gets cold." He wiped his eyes and sat down.

"So you're okay with it, Oppa?" I had what I thought was hope in my eyes as I looked at him.

"Yeah I guess. Now eat."

I forced a smile, even though I should have been naturally beaming at this point. 

We ate and took showers before going to bed. 

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Another school day. Another day of torture. I opened my eyes and shut off my alarm. Then I started getting ready for school, changing into my uniform, styling my hair, and packing my dance bag.

I decided to put my hair in a different hairstyle than what I usually do.

I wasn't really hungry, so after I brushed my teeth I just walked out the house, grabbing my dance bag and my school bag as I went out. I'll just text Oppa and tell him I left early. I texted him and shut the door.

I started walking slowly, since I had a lot of time, with my earplugs in and singing along quietly with one of my favorite songs. Eyes, Nose, Lips by Taeyang.

The music was not turned up that loud so I could hear running footsteps as I picked up my pace, knowing who it most likely was. Hobie..no, please. Don't make this harder for me..

I felt a hand grasp my shoulder and spin me around so I was facing them, my eyes beginning to well up with tears.

"Yah, Y/N-ah! Why did you start going faster?" I was standing in front of Hobie speechless and before my heart got the best of me, I restrained myself from talking and just turned away, running as fast as to the school as fast as my legs would take me.

As I ran, I tore my earplugs out and stuffed them in my pocket as the burning sensation in the back of my throat was too much and my face quickly became soaked with my tears. I hope he doesn't hate me now.. Why is Tae making me do this?? 

I arrived at the school and hid on the side of the school. There was a whole bunch of trees so I was pretty much covered. I took a minute to catch my breath before throwing my bags on the ground and sliding down the concrete building, my feelings flooding back.

"Why Tae? Why? I don't want to do this. It hurts.." I whispered, then started bawling into my hands as the burning came again and threatened my tears out. I heard panting and looked up to see Hobie leaning against the wall, trying to catch his breath while staring at me with worried eyes.

I tried my best to wipe the tears of my face and I turned my head away from him. I heard him plant himself down next to me, a feeling of his gaze on my back spreading through me.

He placed two slender fingers under my chin and gently pulled my head to force me to look at him.

"Y/N..did I do something wrong? What happened?"  He spoke to me a soft tone, clearly trying to calm me down and keep me from getting any more upset.

I couldn't help but notice the hurt and worried impression engraved in his deep brown eyes.

Ahh, Tae this is all because of you. It's hard enough staying away from Hobie, and you want me to stay away from all of my only friends? Your lucky I am doing this. It's only for you..

Here's the next chapter!! I hope it's good, please tell me your thoughts about it. And vote too please!! It will be greatly appreciated if you did :)

Please pm me if you have any ideas for Hobie's username. I could use the help. My brain is not functioning right so please, help! I am going to use part of your username as a name for a new character since I can't seem to think of any names for that either. I will be choosing my top 3 favorite ideas and I will use those people for the new characters.

And I am so excited!!! The hixtape (Hobie's mixtape)  is coming out on Friday next week and I can't wait! I hope you all live through it. I know I'm going to die after watching like 5 seconds of it. 

And thank you for reading c: 

Have a hopeful life C:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311 0 16
"Did you possibly think that you could be happy?" You asked, through welled eyes. The girl looking back was a broken, beat down angel. "How could you...
1.7K 511 21
[ Completed ] •look me in the Eyes, then tell me pretty Lies• --------------------------♡---------------------------- What will you do if the person...
274K 13K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
967 44 21
"I DON'T LOVE YOU. JUST DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND DISAPPEAR!!" he yelled. I back away letting the tears fall finally. "I hate you." I say before runni...