[Mother of who?!]

By LeTiffany

You're a normal ninja in Konohagakure, and your life was nothing but perfect. You had achieved your goal of b... More

| 00 | Prologue |
| 01 | To Cling? That's A Baby's Job |
| 02 | Are You Serious? |
| 03 | Mama! |
| 04 | Family |
| 05 | Don't Steal My Mama! |
| 06 | Introductions |
| 07 | Training Session |
| 08 | Me? A sensei? No |
| 09 | The Bloody C-Rank Mission |
| Special Chapter | Third Arc Special | Tifa-Tifa Interviews, Start! |
| 10 | Stolen & Naruto's Leaving?! |
| 11 | Interrogation |
| 12 | Experimentation: Begin |
| 13 | Base Revealed |
| 14 | Why? |
| 15 | [Name] VS. Shiwama [Part 1] |
| 16 | [Name] VS. Shiwama [Part 2] |
| 17 | Fight For What You Love |
| 18 | Termination: Complete |
| 19 | Re-United |
| 20 | Home Arrival |
| Crack!Fic | If This Series Was Dubbed By 4Kids |
| 21 | Spring Festival? |
| 22 | Singing Competition! |
| 24 | Cure? |
| 25 | Back To Normal |
| 26 | Epilogue |

| 23 | Boom, Crash, Bash! [Name]'s Here to Kick Ass! |

3.5K 117 20
By LeTiffany

Domo, mina-san! Hopefully, you enjoyed the last chapter. If not, maybe this chapter will (hopefully) lift your spirits about my last one? >__< Well I enjoyed writing this, since my fighting senses could be added into this, so I'm happy! I guess that's all I have to say? Keep reading, voting and commenting please! Those actions really help me in my work!

FEEDBACK: Will get me to love chu.

WARNING: Foul Language. Action. Blood & Gore. 

DISCLAIMER: I, LeTiffany, do not own the manga/anime Naruto or its characters. All credits towards Naruto should go to Masashi Kishimoto. I do own the OCs, storyplot and this fanfiction, though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene Effects: Eerie Atmosphere |

"What do you want with her?!"

Your father's voice, hard and cold.

"Yeah! She has no business with you!"

Jinko's angered voice made you smile. You leaned in closer, making sure not to bring up the curtains too much.

"Hmph. We're here to avenge our deceased Master!"

Your eyes widened.

No...it can't be...we evacuated the Hideout just before we left!

"[Last Name] [Name], step out now!"

And you then paled.

Holy fuck.

| [(*)] | Opening Theme: Bad Apple! [PV] by Touhou Boom, Crash, Bash! [Name]'s Here to Kick Ass! ; 好況、衝突事故バッシュ! [名前]尻を蹴りここS! Music: Naruto OST Album 1 // Song - Bad Situation Effects: Eerie Atmosphere |

You inhaled, looking around for a weapon. You cursed under your breath when you only spotted your metal-spined fan sitting innocently on a crate.

Damn it. Should've bought my weapon pouch, too.

"[Last Name] [Name]! This is the last call! If you're not coming out..."

"...we might have to coerce you into coming out, with your village!"

"OVER MY DEAD BODY!"

...your voice is loud, Tsunade, you smiled mentally.

You clicked your tongue against the roof of your mouth, making sure the sound was loud enough to catch the attention of the assailants. As calculated, their voices were hushed into a silence, and you already had your fan in your grasp. You crouched down, getting ready to jump.

"That was-"

"-over there!"

You smirked, taking out a metal spine in your fan.

I feel so grateful that I decided to make this out of fabric and senbon.

You flicked out two more, placing them between the cracks of your fingers.

"Nikki, you stay here and make sure no-one moves."

"Hai."

Your smirk grew.

Perfect.

You heard scuffling, then movement.

NOW!

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto Shippuden OST Album 1 // Song 26 - Keisei Gyakuten Effects: Throwing, Water Roaring |

Jumping up, you expertly avoided the explosive kunai that was thrown onto the back-stage. Still in mid-air, you threw the three senbon at your targets, feeling pleased when you only spotted three. Flicking out more, you threw them while flipping through the air, your smirk only growing in size.

"Nani?!"

While they were busy with said silver needles, you had landed onto the remaining leftovers of the destroyed stage, already rushing towards them - hand-signs at the ready.

"Kage-Bunshin no Jutsu!"

Your clones had jumped off as they were created, your fingers still weaving hand-signs.

"Suiton: Mizurappa!"

You could hear the surprised gasps that came from the three attackers as the jet of water pushed against them. You could barely hear your clones' callings and shouted instructions to the village over the roar of the water.

"[NAME]!"

Tsunade.

The roar of water gradually dimmed down, the water that left your mouth slowly dimishing until the smoke from the moisture and your slightly-panting form was only seen. Your eyes widened when you found out that the assailants were nowhere in sight. Suddenly feeling three chakra presences beneath you, you 'tch'ed'.

GREAT.

Springing up, you avoided the greedy hands of the avengers. You watched as the ground where you previously stood cracked even more, before the three forms could be seen. You blinked, eyeing their attire with a raised eyebrow.

....masks? [1]

"Hmph. It seems that you answered to our small taunt."

You blinked, a tick mark already on your head.

"What the hell was that?! You threatened to hurt the freakin' village!" you retorted, your flame of anger growing by the passing second, "don't you dare call that SMALL."

Your eyes narrowed into a deathly glare as they laughed, the smaller one (presumably a female) placing a hand on her hip.

"You're soft."

Your hands had immediately tightened into fists, the condescending tone that the female used to say 'soft' making your blood boil.

"[Name]-sensei!"

You glanced to your left, glare still set in place.

"What the hell are you still doing here, Jinko?!" your failed attempts to lower your voice volume making said boy cringe.

You didn't even bat a eyelash. Jinko opened his mouth to say something, only to be cut off.

"Leave, now! Make sure the village is safe!" you ordered, turning back to glare at the three 'ninja' again.

"D-demo--"

"NOW."

You didn't even spare him a glance as he flinched, before turning and running off. You could sense him stop for a second, hesitantly turning back to look at you, before he ran off.

"Mama!"

You blinked, inhaling a sharp breath as you did so.

Kakashi! Jishima!

You didn't dare turn around to face them - who knew what your opponents would've done to them if they found out that they were pretty much your weak spot? You ignored them, fighting against the urge to spin around and say that it was all alright.

You crouched down into a stance as he left, your opponents doing the same action.

"Hm. You seem to care a lot about that boy, [Name]-san."

"Shut your mouth. When I'm done with you three, you won't even be able to speak with that trashy mouth of yours again."

"Hn. Master never said you were rude."

You raised an eyebrow, senbon flicking out from the fan.

"But, we have no time to discuss about our Master. We'll have to kill you as quickly as possible."

You smirked, raising your head a little.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto Shippuden OST Album 1 // Song 26 - Keisei GyakutenEffects: Fighting |

You sprang forward, just as the smaller female did.

"Kill her, Nikki!"

You smirked, throwing the senbon at her. As expected, she dodged it, and you could only imagine the crazy grin she had hidden behind her mask.

"That won't be enough to beat me!"

Your lazy smirk grew, "I'd imagine so."

Placing a single hand-sign over your chest - might I remind you, you guys are still running - you stopped in your tracks, making her stop.

"Katsu!"

You resisted the urge to let your smirk grow as her eyes widened slightly, before she jumped away from the explosive senbon. As planned, she had jumped upwards, where you were already waiting.

"Nani?!"

"Nikki!"

You grinned, grabbing her fist before it could even meet your face. You countered her fist, punching her in the guts, your chakra flame already forming around your fist.

"Go Shinwasei Chakura!"

Your grin widened as you heard her cough, before you slammed your other palm onto her chest. You kicked her in the back as you felt the momentum of your palm push her, and you were sure she had coughed up blood behind her mask. Wrapping your legs around her waist (readers who think dirty, GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER), you pushed your arms up, flames erupting from your palms and pushing you down. When you made sure that you were falling to the ground at a remarkable speed, you tightened your hold around her waist, fingers weaving into handsigns.

"Kakushi Jutsu: Daiyamondokatta no Jutsu!"

Feeling your chakra form itself into two katanas, you released her from your hold, immediately slamming the hilt of one katana onto her stomach. Narrowing your eyes, you felt your chakra levels spike up, before you executed your barrage of attacks. Within ten seconds, you had already executed about thirty sword slashes and moves on her.

"Tsuru Ginomai! [2]"

As you elbowed her into the ground, you spun around in the air for a moment, before spinning so that you looked like you were standing on air. You could hear her distant coughs as the cloud of smoke disappeared, revealing her form seated comfortably in a quite large hole. You smirked, katanas still held into position. Leaning over, you positioned yourself into a spinning stance, katanas tucked between you and your bent legs safely. You smirked feeling the flames that left your feet propel you through the air. You could her more coughing.

"NIKKI!"

When you were sure that you were about five meters above her, you swiftly pushed your katanas so that your feet were resting on the hilts, still being propelled in the air while you did so. Your face was expressionless as your blades stabbed into her, pushing into her as blood spurted out of her wounds, her eyes wide. You would've laughed if it wasn't for the situation. You remained in the position for a while, before you flipped away in an instant, katanas making a sickening 'squelch!' as they left their target.

You landed ten meters away from the probably dead body, face indifferent.

"Nikki!"

You watched expectantly as they continued to stand where they were, eyes on their fallen comrade.

...why aren't they running towards her?

Your hold on the hilts of the blades tightened considerably, your knuckles becoming white.

"You...you killed her!"

Their words fell onto deaf ears as you glared up at them from behind your bangs, but to them, it would've looked like you were completely still.

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto Shippuden OST Album 1 // Song 08 - Shutsujin Effects: Chakra Seeping |

"YOU FUCKING BITCH. YOU KILLED HER."

"Urusai!"

You could hear the hesitant grunts that left their mouths from your outburst.

"You don't have the rights to insult me, if you can't even be at your comrade's side when they're hanging onto life!" you spat, body slowly coming into a stance, your chakra slowly activating again.

"If you don't have the guts to be at her side, you'll never have the guts to 'avenge' your so-called 'Master'! People like you are the ultimate scum-bags!" you growled, chakra now flaring so that your flames were licking up your legs and arms. "People like you should have never earned the title of 'Shinobi' in the first place!"

Your flames had now flared up drastically, blowing your hair about and covering your body.

"Sā, let me show you," you started, throwing your blades up as they shone and combined, "a taste of what your friend felt!"

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto Shippuden OST Album 1 // Song 02 - Douten Effects: Smashing, Bashing, Clouds of Smoke, Earth Rumbling |

In a flash (this is so cliché), you had the shorter male keeling over, clutching his stomach - where your knee was previously shoved in. Before the second male could even turn around, you turned towards him, your Jūmonji Yari [3] slicing through the air breezily, and you clicked your tongue against the roof of your mouth - irritated - when he barely dodged your stab. Spinning the majestic spear in the air, you pushed it so that the long hilt was leaning against your elbow and hip, the blade making a 'pooswh!' sound as you did so. Leaning down so that your upper body was hovering over the ground while your free hand's fingers lightly touched said cold floor, you disappeared in an instant, only a 'whiir!' that proved you were where you were previously standing in the first place.

Smirking, you appeared behind the surprised taller male - which you had decided to dub as Mask-Wearer #1 - kicking both your feet off his back, pushing him to the ground and gaining momentum. You spun through the air, wind chakra injected into your blade. You smirked again, the blade of your Yari coated in green flames. Positioning yourself so that you slowly stopped to a halt in the air, you placed your feet on the long hilt of the Yari, bending down so that your arms wouldn't need to stretch or break themselves. Your smirk only widened when you noticed that small white flames started to mysteriously omit themselves from your Yari, and you leaned back, the sudden movement spinning you around. You continued to spin while still on the Yari, picking up speed and power as your green flames soon exploded from the blade, covering the whole drill-like object that was now spinning dangerously towards the two masked ninja.

"Fūton: Shi no Dorirā no Jutsu, Sekando Reberu! [4]"

Your upgraded jutsu continued to spin towards the ninja, one still recovering from the blow you inflicted earlier; the other already jumping away.

He's running?! What a coward!

You had no time to think about him as your flame-powered drill neared the still-coughing leftover. Slowly standing up, you jumped off at the last second, letting your spinning flame-covered spear impale the ninja. As you floated in mid-air, you bought your fingers wide apart, your chakra seeping from your fingertips to form make-shift shuriken that were seated between the cracks of your fingers. They were created as soon as they were thought of, and you threw them without hesitation to the nearly-dead ninja, who was twitching ever so slightly every three seconds. As they hit him, you landed, ignoring the howl that came out of his mouth. You turned your head slightly so that you could look at the corpse, smirking while you did so.

"Hm. Two down," your eyes travelled to the far right, already sensing the enemy's presence coming towards you, "one to go."

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto Shippuden OST Album Blood Prison // Song 12 - Gold-Brocaded Damask Effects: Fighting, Blades Sheathing, Blades Clinging & Clanging |

And you jumped away, avoiding the paper-bomb-tagged-kunai that was thrown to where you were previously crouching. Looking back slightly, a small smirk wormed its way onto your lips, and you landed on the side of a tree before bouncing off again, avoiding another deadly explosive kunai that had bombed the tree to smithereens.

It's like with Shiwama...

Landing on the far brick wall, you were forced to jump off again as another kunai clinked against the brick wall, making it explode.

Dammit! That was a house, not a tree!

You spun through the air - completely avoiding the shuriken that were thrown at you while you did so - so that you were now probably behind the last ninja. You had luckily landed next to the other dead male, pulling the makeshift Yari out of his body with a 'splurt!', the blade now shining with fresh crimson blood. Green and red flames had immediately erupted from the blade, indicating that you had focused both of your natural chakra affinities into the weapon. You turned around just as you landed on the balls of your feet, effectively blocking the kunai that was thrown to you with the blade of your weapon. You then proceeded to stand up, spinning your Yari around expertly so that the kunai and shuriken bounced off the hilt of your weapon uselessly. You took a step with each spin, feeling the ninja's presence also slowly step back. You smirked.

Perfect.

The barrage of throwing knives continued; getting faster yet they were thrown around aimlessly, the sign of your opponent getting frantic. Your smirk grew, and your clone in the tree that was next to the previously blown-up tree nodded. Jumping down, she landed right behind the man, making his eyes widen and his mouth open slightly. He quickly turned around, leaving a perfect opportunity for you.

You held no hesitation as you thrust your Yari forward - bending over slightly - the blade spearing right through his stomach; impaling even your clone, who had dispersed upon contact.

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene Effects: Panting, Chakra Seeping |

You couldn't quite see the man's facial expression, but you could imagine that it consisted of wide, blank eyes, a gaping mouth (blood was probably trickling out of said hole now), and a pale complexion. You lightly panted, staying in the position for the moment as you caught your breath again, slowly standing up. You grunted, swiftly moving your spear to the right, successfully unpinning the body from your weapon. You continued to pant as the corpse landed with a dull 'thud!', before placing your Yari vertically against the ground on the left side of your form. You sighed, before your head was lifted and your eyes widened when you suddenly felt a familiar presence.

Shinatta!

Attempting to turn around, your eyes still wide, you could only catch a glimpse of a kunai. You tried to move, but you were miraculously stuck to the ground. Looking down, you lightly gasped as you eyed the cold hands that were clutched around your ankles, face twisting into digust when you realised that it was the dead corpses that seemed to be holding onto your ankles, their ghastly face peering up at you with wide, empty eye-sockets and a fully-gaping mouth. You 'tch'ed', before lifting your Yari; pointing it down to stab at them when you felt a hand clench around the hilt. You turned your head around slightly, eyes still wide.

"Heh. You're not as good as I'd thought you'd be, [Name]-san."

Your wide eyes narrowed into a glare, your form still struggling against the human chains that held you down.

"Call me that again and I'll rip that prissy mouth of yours right off your face," you threatened, hands attempting to pull away the hilt from the other pale hand.

"Heh, big words out of someone who is clearly in deep shit."

You sucked in a breath, concentrating to release your chakra from your feet when your eyes widened again.

This is...!

"Figured it out yet? That's right, these puppets-"

Of course! That's why they were so easy to defeat! The moment I looked into his eyes, I was placed under a genjutsu!

"-are designed to suck the living chakra out of you and transfer it all to me through the chakra threads. If you try to mold more chakra, it'd only be an easy ticket to a jackpot of chakra for me."

You grunted, gritting your teeth as you suddenly felt light-headed. Your hold on your Yari became weaker and your eyes were now pinched into slits. You were starting to pant now, as you felt the presence behind you grow larger, probably because of your sucked-up chakra. The hold on your ankles became tighter and you soon heard the clatter of the wooden puppets' mouths clattering. Your head was hanging now and your grip on the Yari loosened, before you fell onto your knees and soon, your body tilted over and landed on the floor with a 'thud!'.

This guy...damn it, I underestimated him! It was so easy to defeat his so-called 'comrades' that I assumed that he was going to be easily defeated as well! Baka, baka, baka!

While you continued to mentally condemn yourself, you didn't notice the seven forms that were running - two of them were stumbling behind the group of five - towards you.

"[NAME]!"

"[NAME]-CHAN!"

"[Name]-sensei!"

"[NAME]-sensei!"

"Mama!"

Their multiple callings fell only on your opponent's ears as he turned his head towards them, smirk disappearing and eyebrow rising.

"Who're they, [Name]-san? I assume that some of them are your lovers? You whore."

Your eyes were close to closing now, and there was no response that came out of your mouth.

"KISAMA! LET HER GO!"

The man laughed boisterously before leaning down to grab a handful of your hair, lifting your head up. You didn't even flinch as said hair stretched and tugged against your scalp sharply.

"[NAME]!"

"MAMA!"

The masked ninja laughed again, pulling your hair as he did so.

"You worried about this shit?" he pulled against your hair again, making your head move as your blank eyes stared at the floor. Taking out a kunai, he pressed it against your neck carelessly, still pulling your hair, "well you shouldn't be bothered with her anymore, I'll make sure that she'll die painfully."

Your blank eyes continued to stare at the floor, not even acknowledging the presences of your could-be rescuers, nor the kunai that was pressed against your vulnerable jugular.

"KISAMA!"

"Jinko, no!"

"ANIKI, LET ME GO!"

"NOT A CHANCE! I CAN'T RISK LOSING YOU AS WELL!"

"DEMO--"

Your glossy eyes slowly travelled to Jinko's kicking, flailing form, then they slowly moved up to his brother, who was holding him back and trying to knock some logic into him.

...Jinko?

Your eyes travelled to the dishevelled group behind them, eyes slowly regaining their colour.

Reina...Raito...Kakashi...Jishima...'tou-san...

Your [e/c] orbs then travelled down to the floor, your mind still blank and unable to register what was happening due to lack of chakra, and your eyes had glossed over again.

"[NAME], SNAP OUT OF IT!"

Your father's words fell on deaf ears in your perspective; you were still trying to register what was happening right now.

"[Name]-sensei! Snap out of it! You can't lose to a bastard like that! You were always the one who was standing, no matter what! Please! Snap out of it!" Jinko shouted, determined to get you out of your trance.

You blinked, the blink slowly clearing the glossy cover that was seated across your eyes. You blinked again, your mind completely rejuvenated and working again. The glossy cover was now long gone, and your eyes darted around, your body still unable to move due to lack of chakra.

Dammit!

You gritted your teeth as you continued to attempt to move, succeeding in only a finger-twitch. The man above you eyes widened, staring at your index finger.

Her finger...it just...

Narrowing his eyes, he let go of your hair, letting your body fall to the floor as you grunted upon impact.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to shut you up, punk."

You inhaled, finger twitching again as the wooden ligaments clutching your ankles disappeared. A small smile graced your face as you managed to move your whole hand, before you tried again. This time, you managed to shift your arm slightly, careful not to draw attention from the man again.

"Heh! As if I'm intimidated by you! You're not the only one who knows the Kugutsu no Jutsu! Bring it on!"

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto Shippuden OST Album Blood Prison // Song 18 - Verge of Death Effects: No Current Effects |

You could tell by the waver in Jinko's voice that he was lying, probably to defend his dignity. Slowly, you bought your arm up, pushing your left hand against the floor, your body slowly rising from the ground.

"Oh yeah, punk?!"

Your other hand came up and you were now inches away from the ground, still slowly rising. Just as you heard scuffling, you heaved yourself up, now on your knees.

"GO DIE IN A HOLE, BASTARD!"

"You're the one who's going to die, punk!"

You inhaled and closed your eyes as you felt the man's chakra presence move slightly.

"SHINDE!"

You continued to breath in and out, even when the man had moved.

"[NAME]!"

"MAMA!"

"Your precious [Name] isn't going to save you now!"

You exhaled slowly, just as he closed in on your group. The air was still and thick with tension as you opened your eyes, a smirk working its way onto your face as you stood up, stretching your fingers for a test first. You turned your head slightly to watch as the man was now infront of Kana, who was in the same situation as you were previously in, kunai barely touching his neck and wooden fingers reaching for his ankles.

Kakushi Jutsu: Daiyamondokatta no Jutsu!

You smirked as you suddenly appeared infront of Kana, chakra on a full level. A loud 'clang!resounded through the air as your makeshift chakra katana countered the man's kunai, his puppets' fingers clutching your ankles instead.

"Oh? You want to die, again?"

"[N-Name]!"

You smirked, your arm and the man's arm shaking as the pressure between the two weapons pushed against the both of you. You bought your free hand so that it was just in front of your chin, a handsign for molding more chakra. You could feel the constant flow of chakra being sucked out and seeping in your system.

"Heh. Don't even try, [Name]. Molding more chakra only makes me absorb your chakra."

Your smirk widened, "I'm counting on that."

The man's eyes narrowed into confused slits as he eyed you suspiciously.

"You know, I never got your name," you casually stated, still molding chakra and fending off his weapon at the same time.

"...it's Kinokītta [5]," he replied in a low tone, eyes now glaring holes through your skull.

You tilted your head a little, scoffing, chakra levels spiking up now. With the smirk still plastered on your face, you eyed him with a sophisticated face.

"Well...it was nice knowing you, Kinokītta."

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto Shippuden OST Album Blood Prison // Song 22 - Arabesque Revolt Effects: Fighting, Jutsu Performing |

Kinokītta gasped as he suddenly felt a strong surge of chakra flow into him, his chakra threads shaking dangerously in the still air as the stolen chakra continued to speed through them, making it like high-pressure hydrogen as his chakra threads waved furiously in the still air. His eyes widened as he suddenly felt an overpowering aura surround you, your arm holding the katana still and his kunai making a 'clink!' from being chipped.

N-nani?!

You grunted and closed your eyes, forcing yourself to mold even more chakra as it dimmed down a little, before it suddenly flared - blowing your hair like it was in the wind and breaking the ties from the puppets to the chakra threads as said threads ruptured due to high-pressured-forces exposure. The puppets' fingers loosened immediately, the clattering of their mouths suddenly stopping as their fingers lay limp on the ground. You felt weight lift off your katana, indicating that Kinokītta had jumped away - a wise choice. Your chakra continued to flare like a pillar around you, in a similar way to when you were fighting Shiwama. Your hair continued to fly about, and your team (including your children and Kana) stared at you with wide, awed eyes.

[Name]-sensei...!

How is she doing that?! This type of chakra exposure can only be done with an incredible amount of chakra, and I didn't even leak a single drop, here! [6]

You sighed as the chakra pillar dimmed down, your hair landing on your back again. Not even three seconds passed when your body suddenly flared up, fists and bare feet now covered in rainbow-coloured flames. You inhaled, opening your eyes as you exhaled slowly.

"W-what are you?!"

You smirked, crouching down into a stance as your opponent shakily did the same.

"It seems that Shiwama didn't have enough time to warn you about this~" you chimed in a sing-song voice, lightly laughing as you circled him, his shifty eyes darting towards your body everytime you moved, "demo, it's too late to tell you."

In an instant, you were infront of him, fist meeting his chin as he flew upwards with a loud grunt and a closed eye. Your group looked on in awe as flames were shot out from your palms, propelling you to fly in the air perfectly. You were now behind Kinokītta in the air, hearing his strangled cough making you grin. You kicked him in the back, shooting him towards the ground at an incredible speed and velocity. But you were there on the ground before him, punching him back into the air, before you then kicked him back to the ground, where you were again - already waiting. This time though, as you punched him into the air, you extended your left arm out, weapon already forming at an incredible rate as you jumped up, one hand propelling your forwards, the other had a weapon clutched in its fingers. You smirked, the long katana slashing against him as you sped past his form, making him arch back and howl as red flames licked at his wound. It soon consumed his whole body, which was falling to the ground as he continued to howl.

Your katana had shapeshifted into a Jūmonji Yari within seconds; a convenient action that allowed you to speed towards him again without hesitation. You appeared right underneath him as he fell, quickly stopping with a skid of your feet as you spun the Yari around so that he landed on the hilt, before you threw him to one direction, which you had already raced off to. Turning your Yari around again, so now that the blade was pointing towards him, you skidded to a stop a few meters away from him, pushing the soles of your feet and the palm of your right hand down into the ground to stop you from crashing into the nearby broken-down stage. You quickly stood up, Yari in a Javelin-throwing hold as you stretched out your right hand. You tilted your head down as flames had erupted from the blade, white flames levitating around the hilt (which was covered in chakra paper bombs) and blade.

"Sō da ne, TAKE THIS!" you shouted, throwing the now fully flame-covered spear to his body, jumping away immediately to appear before your group.

Your fingers weaved themselves into a different, but familiar set of handsigns quickly, just as the paper bombs had flashed, indicating that they would blow off in less than a second.

"Kakushi Jutsu: Mira Baria!"

Shwiiiooom! BOOM!

| [(*)] | Ending Theme: Hotaru no Hikari by Ikimono Gakari Boom, Crash, Bash! [Name]'s Here to Kick Ass! ; 好況、衝突事故バッシュ! [名前]尻を蹴りここS! ; End Music: Naruto Shippuden OST Album 1 // Song 26 - Keisei Gyakuten |

Next time, in [Mother of Who?!]

"Are my eyes deceiving me?! Is this a cliff-hanger I see?! (is brick'd)"

"Eh?"

"Hm?"

"Ah?"

"..."

"..."

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Oh? What's happening?! Although, it would be pretty easy to tell from the title for the next chapter, which is: | 24 | Cure? |!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] = If I said that the ninja looked like 'The Shadow Triad' from Pokémon Black // White, would you get it? If not, search it up.

[2] = Swords Dance! (Made-Up Technique By Tifa-neNguyen) [Tiffany - The user performs an elegant, but deadly dance that is more like a barrage of sword slashes and attacks that will surely leave the opponent in a critical condition after the move.]

[3] = It's a Japanese Spear; look it up for more information.

[4] = Wind Style/Release: Death Driller Jutsu, Second Level! (Made-Up Jutsu by Tifa-neNguyen) [Tiffany - Remember the Wind Style/Release: Death Driller Jutsu? If not, read chapter | 15 | [Name] VS. Shiwama [Part 1] |. This jutsu is like the upgraded version of it, including a weapon in it too.]

[5] = Kinokītta means 'witty'.

[6] = This is what Natsume is thinking, right now.

Sā! Took me quite some time to complete this! YOU SHOULD REALLY LISTEN TO THE MUSIC I PUT IN THERE, IT'S MIND-BLOWING! Anyways, hopefully this was better than the last chapter...anyways, please comment, vote, fan, anything! Any action would be fine; I wouldn't exactly hold a grudge against you either if you criticised me! Thank you again for reading!

UPDATE: Readers, I have decided to enter this story into the Watty Awards 2012 - since it is finished. I could seriously use all the votes, reads, and comments I can get. Thank you, readers!

Next time: | 24 | Cure? |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 11.8K 31
The bandages that covered his face in life have fallen away, all incinerated and hanging loosely around his neck. His face is completely destroyed. U...
42.5K 1.6K 58
[[COMPLETED]] Naruto Uzumaki was living his life, he had wealth, health, fame and pretty much everything like having a son and a daughter named Borut...
46.7K 1.4K 23
REWRIGHTING 2021 ( KakashixReader) You grew up in the Uchiha Compound. You were a warm independent loving type of person. You and Itachi did everyt...