Danmachi: The Heroes Tourname...

By TheWolfsFury1420

the hero's tournament is underway and a lot is at stake for Bells small familia because the history of the He... More

Chapter 1 Announcement
Chapter 2 The Event
Chapter 3 Sacrifice
Chapter 4 The Prize
Chapter 5 The Battle
Chapter 6 Percy
Chapter 7 Search Party
Chapter 8 Love And Strength
Chapter 9 Struggle
Chapter 10 Hestia Vs Loki
Chapter 11 Black Element's
Chapter 12 Poison Vs Fire
Chapter 13 the Ninja
Chapter 14 the Kokonoe
Chapter 15 At Their Lowest
Chapter 17 Test
Chapter 18 The Lost Family
Chapter 19 Reunion
Chapter 20 Friend's and Rival's
Chapter 21 Level's
Chapter 22 Bell Vs Bete
Chapter 23 Satoshi
Chapter 24 Little Rookie Challenge
Chapter 25 The Outcast
Chapter 26 The Capaneus Challenge
Chapter 27 The Fox And Eel
Chapter 28 Saving The Princess
Chapter 29 Saving A Friend
Chapter 30 Cheater's Never Win
Chapter 31 The Red Vouivre
Chapter 32 Black Metal
Chapter 33 Relationship
Chapter 34 Remember
Chapter 35 Royalty and Loyalty

Chapter 16 No Holding Back

695 15 0
By TheWolfsFury1420

just as the Hestia familia came just in the nick of time where they could have been disqualified for not showing up before 9, they appeared to many's surprises and unexpectedness with the relief of the Zeus familia and their friend's, even Takemikazuchi and Miach sighed in relief and the disappointment of the rest of the audience, just as Bell is also walking down to announce something in the middle of the arena and all eyes are on him, all of his friends and family were watching a little scared of what he'd say since he and his familia may drop out of the tournament due to what happened to them.

Finn:" it's good that they came in time, but"

Ais:" with what happened to them the other day, I'm a little scared to hear what Bell has to say"

Bete:" if they're going to quit, let them"

Riveria:" BETE"

Bete:" what, it's their choice, if they don't have the confidence to stay, why force them to stay"

Gareth:" so you support what the Soma and Appolo familia did to them then"

Bete:" don't get me wrong, I think that those filthy cheats bring shame to the Black Lightning Hero and I hate them just as much as the next guy does, and I was pissed as all hell when they pulled that stunt just to hurt them, but if that kid and his group aren't strong enough to fight, then let them drop, make's no difference either way"

Tiona:" you know Bete, your no better than those bastards in the soma and Apollo familia"

Bete:" YOU-"

Ryudo:" everyone shut up, and don't worry, I know Bell WAY better than any of you will hope to ever know about him, and let me say this about him in confidence and assurance"

Riveria:" and what's that"

Ryudo:" Bell's true strength, even against the most impossible odds and obstacles, no matter if you're against him or not, with him or not, or even stopping him or not just won't give up, once Bell has set his mind to something, he's basically unstoppable, always going above and beyond to achieve a goal... although he does have one weakness that's consistent throughout his life, he also won't hinder anyone and will have his team decide for him"

Ryudo's thought's:" So in conclusion, based on his friend's feeling's, so even if he doesn't want to drop, his friend's will basically decide for him, and that's what will decide everything from then on"

Finn:" so what will it be, will they stay or will they leave"

Ryudo:" I'm saying I don't know, it's all about what the team want's for Bell to decide"

Ais:" so there's a high chance of this actually"

as they remembered about how upset they looked and frustrated they must have felt, as Bell went to the center, Ryudo grabbed Ais's hand in hope's that Bell doesn't drop.

Bell:"  I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE TO EVERYONE... AS YOU ALL KNOW, MY TEAM IS LAST PLACE NOW, A VERY LONG WAY AWAY FROM WHERE WE WERE AND WE'RE 1 MONTH IN THE TOURNAMENT, AND GETTING FIRST NOW SEEM'S LIKE A PIPE DREAM WE WILL NEVER REACH NOW..."

his friend's started to dought that his team were going to stay in the tournament, people were grinning and snickering at this with joy in their faces and some member's in the Zeus familia were even going to cry, Enyo and Zerif looked away as it was a little hard for them to watch, and Mero clung her fist in anger with a sad look on her face.

Bell:"... AND I SAY SO WHAT, WE'RE NOT OUT YET, WE'RE STILL ON THE BOARD, WE'RE STILL IN THIS TOURNAMENT, AND MOST OF ALL WE'RE STILL A TEAM, AND WE ALL AGREED FROM NOW ON... WE WILL NOT BE HOLDING ANYTHING BACK ANYMORE AND BRING REAL HELL ON EARTH"

this took a full turn from what was expected to happen, his friends were surprised and happy as they filled with joy and now that Bell announced they weren't holding back, Capaneus then out of nowhere in the audience hidden, came out to reveal himself with everyone shocked he returned.

Capaneus:" Hello everyone, I'm baaaaaacccckkkk, anyone miss me"

Andromeda:" (laughter) we all did, and now that you're here, we could really use your help and let loose"

the gods were surprised and scared so much, they gave off no real emotion on not being physically capable of expressing how much this is affecting them.

Loki:" let's see, the Hestia familia not holding back plus Capaneus plus black element magic equals"

Freya:" a nearly unstoppable force"

Bell:" and our plan is this, if we get first place in everything we will get first in no time"

this took everyone by surprise as they all slightly jumped at what he just said, and the gods were even more shocked by this.

Hermes:" HOLD ON, THAT'S-"

Hestia:" crazy and insane enough to work"

Capaneus:" (LAUGHTER) NOW WE'RE TALKING, NOW, LET'S WIN THIS AND COME HOME VICTORIOUS COVERED IN BLOOD"

then the matches started and the Loki familia was against the Hestia familia, Capaneus vs Finn, Capaneus vs Lefiya, and Capaneus vs Tiona.

Capaneus:" they're aiming for me right off the bat (hum), interesting, and no holding back either, this'll be fun"

Alexander:" our nightmares are now in front of us"

Ianthina:" sweety, close your eyes"

Capaneus was in a 3 vs 1 match with Finn, Riveria, and Gareth.

Loki:" hah, even Capaneus couldn't take on these 3 on his own when they're equal in level"

then as the match began, in just 2 second's flat, Capaneus near-instantly grabbed Rivaria and Gareth's head's with his hand's and had his foot on Finn's head, and slammed them to the ground hard enough to have their head's go 5 inches into the ground, instantly knocking them all out to everyone surprised by this who haven't seen Capaneus fight before so they needed to take time to understand what just happened.

Loki:"... or maybe he can"

Freya:" he's even stronger than he was fighting Ottar about a month and a half ago"

Hermes:" now I have to wonder if anyone can stop him"

Hestia:" I feel like this will be a steady winning streak"

then Lefiya was up and as she got up when Capaneus looked at her, she instantly surrendered on the spot while she held her skirt since it seemed like she wet herself.

Loki:" upsetting to see her give up like that...but a very wise desition nun the less"

Freya:" now all that need's to happen is Tiona to fight"

it was a twin large sword battle, and Tiona thought she would get the upper hand, but Capaneus just moved with a flip and swing and got her weapon from her hand and held it at her neck with both swords at hand.

Loki:" well that was short"

Hermes:" very short"

Hestia's thought's:" I wonder if he was in a rush"

Capaneus:" good, now I can get my stuff, I left a bunch of high-value things somewhere and now I gotta get them, bye"

Bell:"... good to see Capaneus hasn't changed at all"

as the other matches took place, when the event came about, Capaneus was chosen and he stepped up, after he got his thing's to his team of course, and he was in the game, king.

Enia:" okay, here are the rules, you will pick a kendo stick from this holder and they will have a number, and we will spin this wheel to find out who is the king, if someone is king more than 3 time's in a row they will be disqualified for acts of cheating"

Asfi:" that could be very bad, but also very good at the same time, and just by the off chance they're picked a few times in a row"

Loki:" wow, now that's tight security"

Ganesha:" I agree, after what the Soma familia did, there taking the rule's a step further, not that I'm complaining"

as they spun the wheel to find the number, it was covered to make sure that no one could see until they uncover it and then they all got their stick's to decide who was the king, Welf was the king first as he wondered what he should do then.

Welf:" so... do I make any demand I want or is there something else"

Enia:" mmm not quite, no, you have to pick an already made plea from this box, some guild

member's and your god's made some, so pick carefully"

Welf was nervous as he didn't know what to expect from these and then got a note from the box that said.

note:" number 5, you must punch Capaneus and not get punched back"

Welf:" wait hold on, that's not a challenge, that's a death sentence"

Ganesha member:" I feel sorry for number 5...wait"

he was number 5 and as he saw the evil look in Capaneus's eye's as he popped his knuckles and neck, he instantly gave up and crawled out of the arena.

Loki:" I'm not sure anyone could come out of that alive"

Loki's thought's:" especially with there being no level evening in this event, so you feel his full power punch... I have shiver's down my spine just thinking about it"

they did this again for about 23 turn's, and what Capaneus had to was a lot of stuff, stand in fire, be bare naked as he used his tail to cover his lower body, have needle's put in pressure point's on his body in a painful manner and have fire ants go in his hair, but now it's Asfi turn as the king.

note:" number 2, punch a god in the face...hard"

Capaneus was number 2 and the Gods were quivering in fear.

Hermes:" WHO MADE THAT CARD"

they all looked at a smiling Capaneus and thought he made some of the cards as well and they started crying.

Capaneus:" let's see, with god gets pounded"

Loki:" punch Appolo, he was the one who screwed over your cousin"

Loki's instant to sell out the god was cruel, but also something that no one argued with except Apollo himself

Apollo:" it-"

Capaneus then dragged both Apollo and Soma away and the thing that followed after were screams of pain and suffering.

Loki:" someone should stop him"

Freya:" we don't have to right"

Hestia:" heaven's no you can, but not me"

everyone just sat there quiet and motionless as the screams were getting sort of drowned out by the sound of bone's being broken, then after 2 hour's Capaneus returned bloody with a satisfied look on his face, after that, the remaining Compedator's except 2 ran away in fear, then 3 competitors were left, then the finalist, Asfi, Welf, and Capaneus were left and if was Capaneus as king.

note:" number 3 you must eat an entire bowl of cockroaches, beetle's, worm's and grasshopper's, all in less than 30 minutes"

Welf felt kind of sick since he was number 3, and the dish was brought out and many turned away as this was too much to watch for those with weak stomachs.

Asfi's thought's:" this is repulsive, who would even think of a challenge like this, no one can possible-"

then Capaneus started eating the bowl of bugs with no hesitation or thought about it as Asfi and Welf watched.

Capaneus:" what, it's not gross, you know this is actually very tasty when you have gotten used to them crawling in your mouth while your chewing, and the inside's are a mi of a lit of flavor's with it always being warm, so you don't need to cook them, just eat them up"

this made both Asfi and Welf run away to puck somewhere and the Hestia familia won, although a bunch of people started to vomit during this event and there was a massive clean up involved.

Enia:" this is-(holding and swallowing vomit), (Blece), one of the grosser matches, I just hope there isn't another one like this"

as the Zeus familia welcomed Capaneus back from his training journey they all decided to meet up with Bell and the others.

Ais:" so what happened to Soma and Apollo"

Capaneus smiled sadistically and had a chuckle that froze your spleen.

Ais:" on second thought...forget I asked"

Tiona:" but how'd you beat me so easy"

Capaneus:" you're sloppy with your weapon, no style or technique whatsoever, basically just swinging with blunt force behind it, easy to counter really"

Tiona:" oh really, well... mean"

Bell:" anyway Capaneus, you gotten a whole lot stronger than when we last saw you"

Capaneus:" your one to talk Bell, level 5, nice, and you think that my training is for nothing, naw, I'm going to bring the Zeus familia back to the top"

everyone in the room beside's Capaneus thought's:" don't you already have the power to do that now"

Finn:" I'm sorry, can't you accomplish that now"

Capaneus:" we're going to go to the top, but we won't just stop with returning to Oranio and reclaiming the title we once had, we will have an expedition down to the 80th floor to prove our metal"

Finn:" THE WHAT"

Riveria:" we can hardly make it to the 59th floor, what make's you think you can make it to the 80th floor"

Capaneus:" because...we made it to the 79th floor before, right"

Finn:" yes, and all records of the Zeus familia was tarnished after the Loki and Freya familia kicked you guy's out"

Capaneus:" which is why you guy's, along with the Freya familia, will be more than happy to pay for all of our expedition fee's, food, supplies, and everything in between till I say otherwise, and you can't say no"

the Loki familia froze and dropped down in defeat, after that the Zeus familia was in town familiarizing themselves till the big day, Capaneus made the other Familia's in time out and made them stay home without blankets making them cold when they slept that night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.3K 19
Artemis a goddess known for hating men no matter it be a child or elderly, but what if our red eyed rabbit met this man hating goddess first before H...
54.1K 812 31
this is a new Danmachi Rewrite story I thought of and it seems more interesting in my opinion in this story, Bell is the king of a kingdom called Bab...
286K 4.4K 34
(Y/n) (L/n) is an adventurer who is a former member of the Zeus familia and he is now in search for a new one in the city of orario. on his quest to...
17.9K 262 13
A mysterious young man arrives at the city of Orario. Nobody know who he is or what he want. Only one thing is sertent. The people of Orario and the...