Kalos Redone

Von PokeBall252

Serena finally takes the guts to confess to Ash while the latter wins the Kalos League....in a way. Delia rev... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 18

4.6K 112 46
Von PokeBall252

Ash's POV:

"Crawdaunt, start off with Crab Hammer!!"

"Miltank, counter that with Defense Curl!!"

Crab Hammer turned out to be useless against this move. Not only did it do that, Crawdaunt began to run his pincers in pain. Miltank shrugged it off like it was a small pinch.

"Miltank, we'll show them true power!! Use Zen Headbutt!!"

"Let's give her a dose of her own medicine!! Use Harden!!"

Why did he decide to use a Psychic type move when he probably knew that Crawdaunt was a partial dark type? It was nowhere NEAR effective.
After that defensive move, Miltank began to wobble unable to see straight as she made negligible damage on Crawdaunt's thick skin.

"Use the time, Crawdaunt!! Use Night Slash!!"

The attack dealt a decent amount of damage but it could've done better if Miltank was a psychic type Pokemon.

"Miltank, use Hyperbeam!!"

"Use Harden again, and move towards Miltank!!"

Harrison was stunned for second when Hyperbeam was a total waste but he suddenly began to smirk and that troubled me. What had he got under his sleeve?

"Miltank, Roll Out!!"

"Dang it!! Crawdaunt use Dark Pulse!!"

But Miltank attacked at a close range. Damage was dealt to both of them and they were pretty much on their last legs.

"Miltank, GIGA IMPACT!!"

"Show them a REAL HYPERBEAM!!!"

The attacks were ineffective as they required lots of energy and both of our Pokemon were out of juice. Yet, they used their entire strength and when the smoke cleared, Miltank was knocked out cold.

"Miltank is unable to battle!! Crawdaunt is the winner!! Since 3 of Harrison's Pokemon are unable to battle, a 15 minute break is awarded to both the trainers!!", the referee announced.

He then returned Miltank thanking her for her efforts. He then gave me a nod of respect and went to take his quarter hour break.

15 Minutes Later

We came back to our respective ends
and threw out our choice of Pokemon's Pokeball.

"Kecleon, let's GO!!"

"Crawdaunt, I choose YOU!!"

"Kecleon, start off with Fury Swipes!!"

"Crawdaunt, counter that with equal number of Crab Hammers!!"

The attacks made contact and nullified each other and Crawdaunt simply snapped his pincers in his usual cheery personality screaming his name in his guttural voice again and again while Kecleon was getting annoyed.

"Don't let him get into your head, Kecleon!! Use Tail Whip!!"

"Hyper Cutter!!"

Kecleon was really fast, but not fast enough to dodge a Hyperbeam as he was hit on the left foot when he tried to dodge it and catch Crawdaunt off guard.

"Bind!! Don't let it move!!"

It was too fast as Crawdaunt couldn't move out in time. It began to squeeze him as fast as possible until I saw a small opening.

"Crawdaunt, bend your head down!! Wound his tongue with the spike on your head!!"

Kecleon began to screech in pain and unwrapped his tongue.

"That was a good move, Ash! Use Slash!!"

Crawdaunt was too tired to make any move or even dodge, so he took the attack head on and collapsed unable to continue.

"Crawdaunt is unable to battle!! Kecleon is the winner!!", the referee announced.

"Thank you for battling so well for me, Crawdaunt!! Take a well deserved rest. Kingler, I choose YOU!!"

"Kingler, use Brine!!"

The concentrated salt water hurt Kecleon as it hit his eyes and he began to rub his eyes, and I used that time to give the finishing blow.

"Hyperbeam!!"

Kecleon didn't have the time to react to it and took the attack head on, and collapsed.

"Kecleon is unable to battle!! Kingler is the winner!!", the referee announced.

"Return, Kecleon!! You did a great job, my friend. Take a well deserved rest. Weavile, let's go!!"

"Start off with another Hyperbeam!!"

"Counter that with Dark Pulse and follow it up with Night Slash!!"

The attacks cancelled each other, but the smoke blocked Kingler's sight and was attacked straight on by the Night Slash.

"AGAIN!!"

"HARDEN!!"

Kingler began to chant Kook-Keek again and again which irritated Weavile too.

"Use Hyperbeam, Kingler!!"

Weavile didn't have time to react as he was hit straight in the face but Kingler was slowly losing energy. I could say the same about Weavile who was on his last legs too.

"Dark Pulse!!"

"Dodge!!"

But it was to no avail as Kingler hadn't got over the shock of the previous attack and collapsed.

"Kingler is unable to battle!! Weavile is the winner!!, the referee announced.

"Kingler, return!! You did an amazing job. Take a nice rest. Glalie, I choose YOU!!"

"Dark Pulse!!"

"Gotcha Harrison!! Blizzard!!"

He didn't see that coming as Weavile's Dark Pulse was engulfed by the Blizzard and he was frozen.

"Come on, Weavile!! Do something!! Your choice of attack!! Get out!!"

But Weavile couldn't do anything.

"Weavile is unable to battle!! Glalie is the winner!!", the referee announced.

"Damn!! Return, Weavile!! I lost you due to my loss of concentration. You however were magnificent as always. Take a good rest. It's all up to you, my friend! Blaziken, you're UP!!"

"Glalie, use Freeze Dry!!"

"Flamethrower!!"

The Flamethrower hit Glalie straight on and he recoiled back still ready to take on anything.

"High Jump Kick!!"

"Move out of the way, Glalie!!"

"Turn yourself towards his direction!!"

"What?!!?"

Glalie was already weakened by the Flamethrower and he couldn't take another such attack, and collapsed.

"Glalie is unable to battle!! Blaziken is the winner!!"

"Return, Glalie!! This Blaziken is still a handful. You did a great job, buddy. Take a nice long rest. Charizard, I choose YOU!!"

"WOAH!! How did your Charizard Mega-Evolve on its own, Ash?", he asked me.

"I don't know, Harrison. He evolved on his own!! Use Flare Blitz!!"

"Jump out of the way with a High Jump Kick!!"

"Use the attack like the same way you use an Overheat, buddy!!"

Blaziken didn't see it coming and when Charizard began to move in a circular way, Blaziken took the attack on the back of his head, and soon began to low focus.

"Blaziken, let's show him our thing. KEYSTONE, RESPOND TO THE BEAT OF MY HEART!! MEGA EVOLVE!!"

"Why do you guys have to make it so dramatic?", I asked him scratching my head and he sweat-dropped.

"Just for the fun! Flare Blitz!! Let's show them our magic!!"

"Catch the wind in your wings and cut off the oxygen with a full speed Overheat Motion! No oxygen, no fire!"

Blaziken's attack was brought to a halt and he couldn't move from the sudden drop in oxygen.

"Use the moment, Flame Burst!!"

Blaziken began to wobble unable to focus again.

"Double Kick!!"

"Blaze? Blaziken?", he asked confused.

"Let's wrap this up with Seismic Toss!!"

Blaziken stood no chance against the Seismic Toss as he was dropped from 30 feet and crashed into the hard ground.

"Blaziken is unable to battle! Charizard is the winner!! Since Harrison has no Pokemon left, Ash Ketchum advances to the finals of the Lumiose Conference and he will face Alain of Anistar City YET AGAIN!! Goodnight, folks!!", the MC announced this time and signed off.

"RAWWWWWRRR!!", Charizard yelled in joy and blew a Flamethrower on my face in joy. I had pretty much gotten used to the burning effect, so it didn't hurt me, but my face blackened as usual.

"Awwww, man!! I thought I'd face Tobias this time!! I don't mind facing Alain, but I wanted to face Tobias badly!!", I lamented to Charizard rubbing his cheeks but he simply gave me a confused look since he wasn't there during our battle.

"Your Charizard has a different way of showing his affection, Ash!!", Harrison came chuckling. I simply grinned in return and he rubbed his nose with my cheek.

"Good luck for the finals, Ash! You better not screw it up!!", Harrison threatened me in a friendly manner.

After talking for a few minutes, we went our separate ways and I went to see my friends after which I was assaulted by my Pokemon after I told them about our victory.

Apparently, Serena and the others had to leave for a minor function somewhere. I learnt it from Shauna and Miette who were at the stands. Meanwhile, Max had lost the semi-finals to Alain, and I cursed my luck for not being able to see the intense battle. I was sure that Max would've given Alain a magnificent battle.

Time Skip

Serena's POV:

Out of the blue, Aria decided to host a friendly competition for Contestants, so Palermo forced us to go there. I was prepared for this time so no more last minute shopping....for me. I couldn't say the same about May and Dawn as they rushed Drew to the nearest clothing store.

Unfortunately, the message reached us before Ash's match completed so we had to leave before we could congratulate him for his possible victory.

I confirmed his victory by checking the news update on my PokeTab. I had to find a way to congratulate him, but at the same time, I had to help May and Dawn select a good dress for the function as Drew kept whining the entire time.

So I decided to message him, asking him to meet me near the Lumiose Majestic and congratulated him for his victory at the same time.

Few minutes later, he replied that he'd be here in an hour or so. I decided to use that time to make some Pokepuffs for his Pokemon. They've always loved them.

Time Skip

"Hey there, Serena!!", Ash came running towards me while Raichu flanked him with a bottle of ketchup. He carried in a fashion similar to that of carrying an assault rifle.

"Hey, Ash! Congrats for winning the battle!!", I wished him giving him a quick kiss.

"It was the toughest battle yet, Serena! Harrison's Blaziken was insanely powerful. We only won because of Charizard's maneuverability. Why did you call me here, Serena?", he asked me.

"Well....umm....Ash, Aria has organised a kind of a soiree out of the blue and I need a date. So....", I drawled hoping he'd finish of the rest of my sentence.

" Who are you going with?", he asked me grinning innocently. I collapsed hearing his reply.

"YOU!! Will YOU go to the soiree with me?", I asked him, my ears fuming in anger. He chuckled nervously and nodded his head while Raichu simply rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Do I have to wear something fancy, Serena?", he asked me pouting and I nodded my head. He groaned folded his arms across his chest.

"I can never find the right thing to wear for such parties!!", he retorted.

"First of all, it's not a party. It's a partially formal event, so let's dress formally for safety", I told him and he nodded his head in defeat.

"Where are the others?", he asked me.

"Dawn and May are in the next city shopping. They've got a twenty percent discount on a shop, so they've gone to make full use of the money. They've taken Drew as their shopping slave", I informed him and he sighed in relief.

"Maybe it's time we get to them, Serena. I'll bring out Garchomp to fly us there. They're in Santalune City, right?", he asked me and I nodded my head. He let out Garchomp who came out happily and let out another Draco Meteor in joy.

After that we flew on Garchomp and suddenly Ash received a voice message from Dawn in his PokeTab.

"Serena, can you play the message, please?", he asked me and I played it as he was busy directing Garchomp.

"LUP!! PIPLUP!! PIP! PIP! LUP!! LUP!! PIPLUP!!", the PokeTab shrieked suddenly and Ash nearly lost his balance. I began laughing whole heartedly at the sight.

"What is it with your Garchomp and Piplup?", I asked him.

"His Draco Meteor has always seemed to fall on Piplup ever since he was a Gible! I've never understood why!!", he told me chuckling.

We travelled the remaining distance in complete silence with me wrapping my arms around his waist and snuggling close to him.

Little did I know, that the next day would turn our lives completely topsy turvy.

To be continued...

A/N: So that's it for this chapter! Thanks for reading and do consider leaving a vote if it was good enough. Thanks!!:):):)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

89.2K 1.2K 21
After losing to Alain at the Kalos League, Ash went back to Kanto only to get betrayed by his so-called friends, including Serena. Believing they wer...
24.2K 557 26
Ash and Pikachu are returning to the Kalos region to meet his old friends. Ash is very excited to meet them.And the main reason he's returning in Kal...
39K 870 9
Serena has a huge crush on Ash. He's brave, kind, caring, the list goes on. But most importantly he "Never Gives Up" 。。。 What will happen when Ash is...
344K 5.8K 34
What would have happened to Serena and Ash if Serena hadn't watched the News on the day Ash saved Garchomp? After travelling though Kalos without enc...