WANTED: JUNG HOSEOK

By _bunnyV_

where in Hoseok signed the annulment papers but Namjoon ripped it into confetti. --- this is a book 2 for Wa... More

WANTED!
ALOHA
Runaway
Home Again
Let's get divorce
Is he dying?
Abort
Life in LA
Jimin you got no jams
Jung Jae Chan
Seoul
THE PLAN
next step: let destiny play
You can be selfish
NOT AN UPDATE: BUT PLS READ IT
TOGETHER
So it's you.
The END
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S CORNER

Stalking

4.4K 279 175
By _bunnyV_

Namjoon is packing his things for his vacation in Hawaii. His best friend from LA send a ticket to Hawaii, he really doesn't want to go there since he promised that when he visits Hawaii, Hoseok MUST be with him.

It's been exactly 2 years since his husband left, he never signed the anullement papers. Taehyung on the other hand was helping him and Jungkook made his way outside Namjoon's room to answer a phone call.

"Mark hyung and Jackson hyung gave those tickets because they've just heard the news about you and Hoseok hyung." Namjoon closed his luggage.

"Wait... They know Hoseok?" Namjoon asked confused.

"Yeah, Hoseok hyung has been staying at their mansion for almost 2 years and they never knew that he was your husband." Taehyung answered.

"What?! Imma punch wang for not telling this all to me--"

"Hyung why are you so slow? Are you really sure that your IQ is 148?" Taehyung asked deadpanned.

"They never know because Hoseok hyung never mentioned it. Hoseok hyung is really good at keeping things only for him, also the reason why they gave you a free ticket to trip to Hawaii is to set you up and lastly..." The door suddenly opened.

"Do I look like I'd spend my dollars to you for no reason?" Jackson said.

Jackson, Mark and Namjoon talked about how do they know Namjoon was Hoseok's husband, and how they met Hoseok.

After that they give Namjoon a ride to incheon, for his flight.

As soon as Namjoon arrived at the Hawaii airport he saw a familiar image to him. It was Sebastian's father. Namjoon smiled widely and hugged him, he treats Sebastian's father as his second grand pa.

"Woaaaah! It's been awhile how is it going here? Woaaaah." He said in disbelief that his favorite butler other than Sebastian is here.

"I'm doing good, how bout you master?" Tanaka asked.

"I've been suffering with a disease." Namjoon started, Tanaka immediately stopped and stepped on the break that cause Namjoon to almost kissed the windshield.

"What?! Why?! How?!" Tanaka asked sympathetically. The old man was trying his best not to cry.

Namjoon sighed... "A disease of longing, missing someone so much that I can do everything just to see him again and just to be with me again forever." Tanaka sighed in relieved.

"Aigoo I thought it was something dying." Namjoon looked at Tanaka.

"Yeah this feeling is really like a dying disease." Namjoon confessed how really feels for the past years.

When he arrived at his own villa he layed at his bed, the markson only told that they also give Hoseok a ticket to Hawaii. But the two didn't mention where Hoseok will be staying on his vacation here.

He decided to have a walk, he saw Hoseok. He is about to grab his hands and pull him in a hug but he stopped thyself. He might surprise his husband with his sudden action.

He followed him, he saw how he smile... The smile that he's been missing for almost like forever. He wanted to run to Hoseok's arms but he can't.

He just followed him... Namjoon almost fell and  caught by Hoseok because of Jungkook and Taehyung who followed Namjoon all over here in Hawaii.

"Why are you here? How--"

"We have our own ways hyung. Well anyways, why don't you show up?" Taehyung asked, while Jungkook was busily taking some pictures.

"I just can't make him scared." Namjoon answered.

The 3 followed Hoseok, they saw Hoseok passed by in a convenient store. They also heard how the girl in the cashier tried to flirt Hoseok so Namjoon literally pushed a glassware to caught the cashier's attention. He left the two there when he saw that Hoseok was about to leave.

He followed Hoseok until they reach Hoseok's villa, and he saw that his villa and Hoseok's villa is in front of him.

Hoseok was about to close the door but Namjoon put his foot on the doorway that cause to the door not to be closed properly.

Namjoon groaned in pain.

"Who are you?" Hoseok asked on the other door.

"Open the door." Namjoon asked it can be here to his voice that he is in pain.

"No! You will hurt me." Hoseok answer

"You are hurting me." namjoon answered back *but I still love you.*

"When did I hurt you? I don't know who you are and--" Namjoon cut his words.

"My foot."

Namjoon cursed in every language he knows.

"Woah Hoseok why are you trying to closed it when I was not pushing you to open it my foot." Namjoon said looking at his foot.

"What are you doing here?" Hoseok asked. Namjoon stood up, he walk closer to Hoseok even though he was limping.

"Aloha." Namjoon greeted and pinned him in the door.

"W--what are you do--" Hoseok words were cutted when a pair of soft lips touches his lips.

Namjoon kissed Hoseok again after 2 years, no words can explain how he missed his husband. Hoseok didn't respond with his kiss but rather pushed Namjoon.

"What the fuck! Namjoon!" Hoseok said blushing, Hoseok started crying.

"Why the fuck you did that? Why the fuck you showed up again?!" Hoseok screamed out with his anger.

"Hoseok--"

"Pleas don't cry." Namjoon said pleading he can't handle seeing Hoseok crying.

"Leave me alone!" Hoseok said and came inside the villa, he slammed the door at Namjoon's face.

"Hyung!" Jungkook and Taehyung yell from a distance.

"Why did you kiss him?" Taehyung asked.

"I missed him so much, that kissing him is the only way to express it." Namjoon said holding his lips.

"Is he day dreaming... While Hoseok hyung is insanely mad at him." Jungkook asked to Taehyung.

"Obviously yes. He look so weird right now." Taehyung answered.

"I'm going inside tomorrow is good day." Namjoon said and walk back in his villa.

"Where are we going now?" Jungkook asked.

"Let's go get a hotel and enjoy the night in Hawaii." Taehyung answered wearing his lennie face.

Hoseok is still crying, when Namjoon kissed him emotions suddenly ate his system. He missed him so much, the kiss he really wanted to respond but he can't. He just can't respond to his kiss because of what he did...

He feel sorry on what he said.

From: unknown

Hey! Hyung? I know you might asking urself how I got ur number... Well TaeKook is not really good at keeping secret. Well anyways I heard to the two that they saw you kissing Namjoon hyung and you pushed him. And! You even ask him why he showed up!

Imma answer you hyung!

It's simply because!

HE

WANT

U

BACK

AT

HIS

LIFE

AGAIN

SO

BADLY!

NOW GET YOUR ASS OFF THERE ON THE FLOOR AND TELL YOUR MAN HOW MUCH YOU FEEL ABOUT SEEING HIM AGAIN!

  - JIMINGOTJAMS!

Hoseok gulped he was kinda shookt how Jimin knows that his ass is on the floor.

He stood up and walk outside. He walked at the other villa that it was in front of his house. He knocked twice, trice, and then the door suddenly opened revealing a Kim Namjoon who's on his boxer and a long white shirt.

Hoseok didn't bother how Namjoon looks like but he hugged Namjoon immediately.

"I'm sorry if I left you."

"I miss you so much." Hoseok said between his sobs.

Namjoon break the hug and walk Hoseok inside his villa he closed the door. Namjoon looked at Hoseok's eyes.

"Aigoo. My husband stop crying now." Namjoon said, and wiped his tears.

--------

Soooooo you know what's in the next chapter? Lols.

Are you ready to fight me for you s...ahemut.

Lols. I didn't know that there are some of u reading this and waiting for my update huhuhuhu i'm soooo emooooo now. Joke so well anyways thank you for waiting and reading this. I might not update for a week again since my exam is will be starting tomorrow lols.

TODAY IS HOSEOK DAY LIKE ASDFGJLL IT MY SUNSHINE DAY HUHUHU DID YOU SEE NAMJOON'S LETTER FOR HIM. I HOPE NAMJOON CONFESSED HIS FEELINGS TO HIS CRUSH HAHAHHAHA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOSEOK I'M WAITING FOR YOUR HIXTAPE... WE'RE ALL WAITING FOR ITTTTTT DEYM WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THET MIGHT DROP IT ANYTIME LIKE A MIC DROP MIC DROP OM THE FLOOR JOKE HAHAHAHAHA. I'M SO EXCITED WITH HIS HIXTAPE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 9.1K 50
We all have scars. From loving someone too deeply, From wanting to protect someone so much. Jimin saves Jungkook. Jungkook doesn't know it was him...
74.2K 3.6K 40
[COMPLETED] Loan sharks chasing after Young Eun for the money that she owes them? Pfft that's dramatic af "The money?" Namjoon raised his eyebrows an...
33.4K 2.1K 19
under MAJOR editing and he was once again reminded that they would never want him the way he wanted them. because betas always come last hoseok x ot...
233K 10.9K 120
!Complete! ~Short chapters~ Jimin is Hoseoks biggest fan! An idol undercover end up catching his attention, but why does Hoseok never want to meet h...