.。..。.:*・' kidnapped by why d...

By RandomGirlLol17

- 'we all knew you were special' -why don't we kidnapping au FINISHED 07/07/18 More

Introduction
"Home"
The concert
Characters
Gone
you WHAT?
Runner
Treat her better
Daniel?
Date?
What?
A/N
Again?
Try to.
Thank goodness!
A/N
Part 19
They left?
A/N
Did My Dreams Come True?
A/N
Did my dreams come true/2
I'm a fan.
Omg
Christina????????
Girl?
Party Time
Disaster.
Jealous
Cv
Hospital
The Best
Chemo P/1
Heyy
Chemo P/2
The Last...
Sequel?
New Story IMPORTANT
EIGHT LETTERS

Logan Paul

2.2K 34 16
By RandomGirlLol17

Hello guys!! Yes I know, your probably mad since this isn't a chapter but it's not my fault. Anyways We need to talk about Logan Paul. Yes he has messed up a couple times, but have you ever thought about what about other you tubers? When they make a mistake they don't get kicked out or make an apology video saying how sorry they are about what they did. People freaking need to stop hating him. He is a human being and human beings are made to make mistakes to flipping stop!! He is my favorite YouTuber, he has brought the light in every day when I am sad and depressed. He always finds a way to make someone everyone happy. But his merch at Loganpaul.com/shop. Sorry I had to. #standbyloganpaul. Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 181 34
Juliana Heart is hated by everyone around her. Her parents once loved her and she had loving sisters that always stood up to her. The problem with th...
777 154 48
I just graduated high school and instead of celebrating it with my friends. I choose to go on a bus for an hour's ride to my sister's to celebrate my...
723 126 30
We were trying for so long to find normal that we forgot what it was. Forever we searched, we survived, we sacrificed, but in the end we had us. Us w...
46.1K 867 46
READ THIS STORY WITH CAUTION! PLEASE! It can get very triggering so if you're easily trigger don't read this!