Blazed

By DanceLikeMagicMike

How long does love last? Does it fizzle out like a flame, when you cover it up. Or does it blaze like a wildf... More

Blazed
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Six Part Two
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five(Part One)
Chapter Twenty-Fve(part two)
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One(Merry Christmas)
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Important
A filler chapter
Chapter Forty-two
Christmas One-shot contest
Chapter Forty-two part(2)
Chapter Forty-two(3)
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-six
Not An Update
Chapter Forty-Seven
One For The Road
Grammar Pros(I need help)
Epilogue
Bonus(Explicit)
Possibility of a Third Book?

Chapter Twelve

46K 1.1K 666
By DanceLikeMagicMike

[Author note]- I wanted a slightly  drama free chapter, so here it is. Next chapter will have Liam in it for those few who wanted more of him.

Kendall

"I could strangle that bitch!"

Lexi eyes widen when I'd blurted that out loud. We were currently getting dressed to go to Levi's, and Trent was laying sprawled out on my bed. He'd been dressed thirty minutes ago, now he was playing around on his iPhone letting the occasional giggle leave him.

"God all I asked was were you going to wear your black boots. But since you feel so strongly about it I'll just wear my vans."

My brow rose when I turned to look at Lexi with a confused expression. I'd been so busy thinking of things I could do to Jessica, that I'd completely zoned out. Like throwing her under a bus for example."What are you talking about?"

"You strangling her poor little neck." Trent chimes in from the bed, finally glancing at us but then back to his screen.

I sighed,"I'm talking about Jessica. The girl who's with Louis." That whole sentence left a bitter taste in my mouth.

"You get cool points for not calling her a bitch." Trent said.

She'd known nothing about Louis, though she did seem to know a lot about Harry. Which I'm not sure if Louis noticed it or not. It seemed like he was more focused on getting rid of me. I'd admit that it hurt a little bit when he'd called her his girlfriend. That was suppose to be my title.

"Is she really a female dog or is she one because she's with Louis?" Lexi questioned, while I handed her the boots she wanted.

"She's with Kendall's man therefore she's a bitch." Trent told her, in a matter-of-fact tone. This time though he sat up in my bed."How long does it take y'all to get ready anyway? You act like we're going on a triple date or something."

I turned to him, after pulling a black sweater over my head."I thought it was called a double date. Why would you say triple?" I asked. Being the curiously suspicious person I I'm I wanted to press the topic.

Trent glanced up at me before his dark brown eyes darting from left to right, before settling back down to his phone. I glanced over at Lexi before swiftly closing the short feet between me and Trent, and I plucked the phone from his hands before he could stop me. His eyes grew big when I'd tossed it over to Lexi, who'd fumbled with it before securing it in her hand.

"Don't look at that!" he yelled.

Lexi face heated up with a deep red blush."Wow a dick pic, a very big one at that." she laughed, then turned the phone in my direction.

Trent's face along with mine had turned a couple shades redder. Sure I'd seen a dick before but I've never actually had sex. Hey sue me for believing in marriage first, then sex later. If someone loved you enough they'd wait for you, enough said. Though Trent on the other hand was different, he wasn't a virgin and he had Hiv.

"You two aren't having sex are you?"

Trent scoffed,"You know we aren't Kendall." Then he went back to texting on his phone. I'd obviously hit a nerve.

For a moment I was glad that we didn't have to tiptoe around this conversation, because Lexi knew about what Trent had. It had been his choice to tell her in the beginning, I didn't like her much in the beginning. Then again I've never been known to like anybody in the beginning, on a rare occasion I'd like somebody in the beginning.

"I'm just looking out for the both of you." I replied, while slipping into a pair of black tights and pulling on my ripped jeans. Truthfully I was looking out for Mason more, even though I knew Trent wouldn't sleep with him. Without Mason knowing what he had.

Trent chuckled a humorless chuckle,"I can look out for myself Kendall. Plus I know the rules that come with what I've got."

I nodded, as I slipped on a pair of my black and white converse."I know you can." I replied, my tone lower and softer.

He sighed, then finally put his phone in his pocket."We aren't to the point of having sex yet, we haven't even kissed ye-"

"But you can send dick pics." Lexi cut in.

Trent shot Lexi a look that had her holding her hands up in surrender. Though I could tell that she still wanted to laugh, but held it in.

"Like I was saying when we get to that point, I'll tell him. Let him decide if he still wants to be with me." Trent says, I could tell he was getting upset with our little discussion.

Lexi clapped her hands together  gaining our attention."Okay, new topic let's get back to why Jessica's a female dog."

"You mean bitch?" Trent cracks a smile, knowing Lexi doesn't like to curse. She doesn't count the times when she stumps her big toe on things, because you must curse then.

She nods while smiling."Yeah that." she responds. Which causes me to laugh and the tension to deflate in the room.

"Well let's talk about it on the way to Levi's place." Trent says, while ushering us out of the apartment. He'd been trying to do just that for the last hour and a half. He closed and locked the door behind us, as we headed for the stairs.

"She knows Harry's birthday but not Louis's." I told them as we walked towards Trent's pickup truck. Trent had decided he wanted to drive. Or more like pleaded for me not drive. London police were strict when it came to speeding. I'd found that out when I'd gotten my first speeding ticket, within a day of me being here.

"Oh she's into Harry too. What about any of the other boys?" She questioned. When she meant other boys she meant Niall.

"I don't think she likes blondes." I teased, as we climbed into the truck when Trent opened the door. Such the gentleman.

We drove at an agonizingly slow speed, okay the speed limit. I've never driven the speed limit back home. Where they were dirt roads and old back roads just built for speeding. Yeah I was kind of feeling homesick at the moment. I needed to talk to someone from back home.

By the time we'd arrived at Levi's apartment complex. Trent was already complaining about how much girls talk. Usually he would join in any of our conversation. Though I had a feeling that he was a little peeved about our talk earlier. Was I the bad guy for looking out for the both of them.

"Finally we're here." Trent muttered, while cutting off the engine and opening his door. He slammed it shut using more force than necessary. I only rolled my eyes.

His bitter mood wasn't going to ruin our night, I thought as I walked up to Levi's apartment. The apartment complex was small only four floors, with a homey feeling to it. Since it was late the lobby was empty, except for the janitor who waved politely before going back to work. We took the elevator up to the third floor where Trent and his roommate lived.

"C-69," I repeated, while looking at all the numbers on the doors as I passed them. Before stopping at the one I was looking for."Here it is."

Without hesitating I'd brought my hand up to knock on the door. A few nerves ran through my body, as I waited for the door to be opened. Two seconds later the door was opening revealing a smiling Levi. Though unlike most of the times I'd seen him he didn't have a shirt on, now a loose fitted t-shirt and a pair of hung low sweats graced his body.

I'd be lying if I said he didn't look hot wearing that.

"Didn't think y'all would make it." Levi smiled, though he kept his blue eyes on me the whole time.

"Yeah we-"

"Got any beer?" Trent asked, cutting me off. I turned to glare at him he was being rude, that was my job. He was seriously going to have to cut out the attitude.

Levi's glanced at Trent then nodded."There's beer in the fridge," Trent pushed past him as he opened the door wider to let us in."And some pizzas in the living room with Jay."

"Who's Jay? Jay's your roommate." I asked."

Levi nodded as I walked into his apartment. My eyes glanced around the small room, which was big enough for two people to live in. It was surprisingly really clean for two men to be living in it. Unlike the pictures in Louis's house, their were pictures of random things, and some of Jay and Levi together or separate. Levi did say he wanted to be an  photographer, when he was younger.

"Come on." Levi took my hand in his, pulling me towards the livingroom. Where a mop of curly brunette was dancing to just dance on the wii. I hadn't noticed that Trent and Lexi were watching the man sing along while he danced.

" California girls, We're unforgettable." Levi shot me an amused smile before, turning back to look at the brunette who was shaking his butt. Unaware of the people that were behind him."Daisy Dukes, bikinis on top. Sun-kissed skin so hot!" 

"Watch this." Levi whisper, his minty breathe hitting my neck. Which caused an involuntary shiver to run through my body.

Levi walked closer to him, as he was about to blurt out the rest of the lyrics. "We'll melt your popsicle." Oooooh Oh Oooooh!" Levi yelled, which in return made the boy jump, spin around clumsily and fall on his butt.

"Jesus L! You almost gave me a freaking heart attack." Jay yelled, his navy blue eyes widen slightly while he gripped his chest. Though his face redden a few shades when he noticed Levi wasn't alone.

"Jay this is Kendall, Trent, and Alexis," Levi pointed at each of us."guys this is jay my roommate, who apparently likes to ring his ass a lot." Levi laughed, as the boy scrambled to stand up.

The boy smiled as he walked closer to us, his eyes landed on me before he looked back at Levi."So this is the infamous Kendall? Let me tell you you're legendary around here."

I smiled,"So what has he been saying about me?"

Levi shot Jay a look, which he returned with a mischievous grin.

"What hasn't he been saying? Well he tells me you're pretty, and that you have a mean right hook for a girl. Als-" he squealed, when Levi threw a pillow from the couch at his head."I could go on for hours about how fascinating you are but I'm pretty sure Levi won't like that. Oh you do have a pretty fit bum."

"I'm fixen' to kick you in your butt, if you don't shut your mouth." Levi mumbled, while looking between us with a red face. He was just so cute when he was embarrassed.

Jay held his hands up in surrender, a smile still playing at his lips."Okay! I'll stop just for the sake of not embarrassing you any further." he clapped his hands together, a mischievous glint lighting up his navy blue eyes."So while the nights still young, let's do away with these beers and drink something with a little more kick to it."

My eyes widen at Jay. Sure I'd drank before when I was younger. Though I've never drank knowing I'd have to work in the morning. Definitely not a good idea. And it's sure as hell is not a good way to start out my career. No I wouldn't drink anything not tonight.

I was going to stay sober.

Louis

"You know if everyone in the world married outside of their race. Their would be no racists, because everyone would be the same." I told Zayn, while inhaling and exhaling the blunt.

Zayn turned to look at me, his eyes bloodshot red."That wouldn't work."

"Why wouldn't it?" I asked, while passing the blunt over to zayn. He brought it up to his lips, took a long drag from it before blowing it out from his nose.

Did he have to make everything look so bad ass? He'd probably find a way to make blowing his nose cool.

The air was full of the smell of marijuana, Jessica would definitely have a fit for sure. She wasn't fond of me smoking, even went as far as saying it was bad for my image. I glanced at King and noticed he was laying beside me, when he got there I don't know. He was laying on his back, tongue hanging out his mouth. Was he dead? No he just farted.

"Because then no one would look exotic. White girls would have big ghetto butts. Someone would be screaming incest because they accidentally slept with their sister. Everything would be chaos. Apocalyptic even." Zayn finishes while passing it back, and flipping the television onto some music video channel.

"I guess you're right." Inhaling once more, choking slightly when I tried to mimic Zayn from moments ago. I turned to him once I'd composed myself."How do you accidentally sleep with your sister?"

He shrugs before turning to look at a video that was currently playing. A familiar face was on the screen, was that Kendall? I shook my head at that thought of course that's not her. Though the similarities were shocking.

"Don't you think it's strange how Selena Gomez and Kendall look alike." I leaned closer, as she sang and danced around."Almost like their separated twins."

Zayn scoffed,"Are you blind Louis, Selena is hot. Whereas Kendall is well not." he inhaled deeply, smiling to himself as he exhaled it again through his nose.

I rolled my eyes, Zayn was the one that was blind. The two girls seriously had a twin thing going on. I wasn't that high.

"How can you not see the similarities?" I pointed at the screen then turned back to look at him. Just now noticing that he was hogging the blunt."Hey! Puff, puff, pass. Stop messing up the rotation you dick."

He chuckled slightly before passing it to me, then he looked at the screen once more."Kendall's eyes are to close together, then she's more chubbier than Selena. I see no similarities what so ever." Zayn shakes his head, as he goes back to his position on the couch.

"That's not true." I mumbled, getting slightly irritated.

He rolled his eyes, snatched the blunt from my hands and placed it between his lips."Change of topic." he snapped.

I leaned back into the couch, flipping the channel to listen to some Bob Marley. The irritation I'd felt moments ago suddenly vanished, as a song come on.

Don't worry be happy,

In every life we have some trouble,

When you worry you make it double,

Don't worry,be happy......

"We should become weed farmers." Zayn suggested. I didn't know if he was serious are not but it sounded like a good idea. Maybe it was just the weed talking.

I passed him back the blunt."Sounds like a good idea to me."

"Just you and me Louis-"

"Zouis." I corrected.

He nodded,"Zouis's weed inc. Where you get a better high for a lower buy."

I laughed,"What about the rest of the guys? And Perrie, our family. What about King he's hopeless without us."

He shrugged again, blowing smoke from his mouth this time."They can come visit. King could guard our weed when we're not around. Bite off the balls of the stoners that try to steal from us. Isn't that right boy." Zayn cooed at King, who in returned barked in reply.

I nodded,"They say you're not suppose to get high off your own supply. So where would our weed come from?" I asked, knowing we had to get this all settled before we went into business.

His red eyes widen for a second, his mouth hanging slightly open."You could grow half of it, and I could grow the other half-"

"That way I'll get high off of yours and you'll get high off of mine." I finished for him.

He smiled,"Exactly."

My eyes widen,"You're a genius Zayn!"

He shrugged, passing me the blunt again after hogging it."I know."

Ain't got no place to lay your head,

Somebody came and took your bed,

Don't worry, be happy.

I took a long drag of the blunt, eyes tearing slightly before blowing it out."Zayn?"

"Yeah Lou?"

"Have you watched Frozen?"

"Frozen what? Frozen foods because I seriously could use some food. I've got the munchies." He tells me, while rubbing his stomach.

"McDonalds." I suggested.

"Yes. But after this song."

"Okay."

Don't bring everybody down like this,

Don't worry,it will soon past,

Whatever it is,

Don't worry,be happy.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306 2 8
Now Jessica realizes Louis doesn't remember her, they 'hate' each other, but then eventually fall in love, but not even love lasts forever when an ex...
506 48 16
You have some very hard times going on I your life and Niall, Liam, Louis, and Harry all wanna be there for you, but during this time which one will...
1M 36.8K 24
"Maybe I should just leave the band, eh?" "That's what I've been telling you all along you dickhead. What's keeping you here?" "A fucking contract." ...
15.5K 806 58
Never did Louis Tomlinson think his life would turn out this way. Not only is his first love back in his life but he has amazing friends and a perfec...