The Bad Boy Is My Bestie (Dis...

Od KyrstalMuffin

"Usually this is when the girl in the movies and books calls the guy her hero and kisses him for saving her f... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Forgive me!
Chapter 4

....Hey Guys 😅

147 7 5
Od KyrstalMuffin

Ok so I know many of you probably want to kill me and all but I have a lot going on since I just started the IB programme which is the toughest high school curriculum and I have been going through some emotional problems as well which just plain sucks. Specially because it sometimes makes me not want to go home (I study in a boarding school for those who don't know) and so I've been pretty down and I have a lot of pressure regarding colleges as I have not been able to decide what major I want to take and I have been told to "get my act together" by my family and my counsellor although I simply do not understand how I can just up and decide what I want to do. I'm not even in my senior year yet. So I'm so damn sorry but the good part is that I have decided to first finish writing the  story by hand as it is easier for to get ideas that way and After that is done I will try to find someone who can type it out for me so that I can publish it for all of you. I hope you guys understand my predicament and I am absolutely sorry. I'll make it up to you guys soon I swear.

Love you guys,
XOXO
Trisha ❤️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1M 22.6K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
272K 9.9K 50
a very talkative girl named kahmyla came all the way from new jersey & moves to philadelphia. she has no friends but she finds interest in this one g...
214K 10.3K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...