Love, Kat

By LetsBeMelancholy

Kat Stanfords life is hard. At least she thinks it is being how her family is practically Westfield royalty... More

More Attention Than Kim Kardashian
The Anatomy of the Female Body
The 'Hump-N-Dump' Club
Cock-Blocked Your Opportunities
I Recommend Some Netflix
Not Royalty My Ass
I'm Obligated to Know

Love, Kat

112 6 0
By LetsBeMelancholy

n I may have just finished writing a book, and may have just started a new book! I just want to say thanks for all your love as i wrapped up The Morticians Daughter (Black Veil Brides fan fic), but all great things must come to an end. But as one door closes, another one opens! For this door, i wanted to get away from fan-fics and focus on my own character that i created.

It would mean worlds to me if I recieved as much love for this books as i got from The Morticians Daughter. As most of you know, I aspire to be a writer, not just for making a living but for pressuing my passion.  Although, I could write to an audiance of five, I really do have a goal of writing to a wide wide group of people. I like to change people's emotions through writing whether it be laughing or crying, so please bear with me as you go along this journey of "Love, Kat." with me.

I love reading your comments as well as seeing your votes, so please, don't be a stranger!

Thank you,

Jes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 9.8K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

313K 7.9K 114
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
146K 6.6K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
34.5K 719 47
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...